高3女子!英訳お願い!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • なんて言ったら、回答が凄い数なんだろうな。
  • make loveって本に載ってましたが、具体的に日本語で教えてください。
  • オレなら即詳しく教えるのでメールアドレスか携帯番号教えてくださいって言うな。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

高3女子です!!英訳お願い致します(その36)

なんて言ったら、回答が凄い数なんだろうな。 ・・・・英訳お願いします。 1 make loveって本に載ってましたが、具体的に日本語で教えてください。 I don't know what"make love"mean,so please teach me concretely in Japanese. 2 オレなら即詳しく教えるのでメールアドレスか携帯番号教えてくださいって言うな。  I will answer her that I can teach you in detail,so please let me know your e-mail address or phone number abusoletly!! 3 オレやっぱ病院に行ったほうがいいな。  I have to go to the hospital,right now・・・・・Yes!・・・yes・・・ 4 アパートの家賃が4万8000円2LDK築40年以上前。    My condo's rent is 48000yen.Condo is builted about 40years ago. My room has two living room,washroom,bathroom. 5 人生って不条理だよな。  Life is unfair. 今回は具体的にと詳しく、家賃を辞典でしらべました。 宜しくお願い致します。

• china1
  • お礼率74% (351/470)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. A highschool girl said, "I found a phrase 'make love' in a book. Please tell me what it exactly means in Japanese." 2. I would surely ask her to give me her e-mail address or cellphone number, telling her that I will teach her the meaning of the phrase in detail. 3. I think I should go to the hospital. 4. The rent of my apartment, which was more than 40 years old, is 48000 yen a month. 5. The world is irrational, isn't it? ☆お久しぶりです。「女子高生」が目にとまって回答する気になりました。母(88歳)を現在介護施設に預けていて、2日おきぐらいに、面会に行っているので、あまり回答できないかもしれませんがあしからず。

china1
質問者

お礼

saysheさん!!本当にお久しぶりです。嬉しいですよ!! お互いに大変ですね。私の母も去年の暮れに、父親とスーパーに行って、帰る時タクシーを待ってる 時に突然倒れて大腿部骨折したのですが、(極端な骨粗鬆症ですね)ほとんどの薬にアレルギーを起こす 体質なので、私自身、これで母親も手術が出来ずに死ぬのだなぁと、ぼんやり思いました。 でも救急車で運ばれた病院の先生が名医だったようで局部麻酔(全身麻酔だと手術中に衰弱して高齢のため死亡する可能性が大)にアレルギー反応を見せず見事成功してほっとして、現在は自宅をバリアフリーに改造して 生活してます)その事が幸いしてか、シベリアでの強制労働の同年兵の家族から次々と訃報の手紙が来て すっかり寡黙になっていた父(89歳)が、母をしっかり介護しなければと思いなおし積極的になったのは嬉しかったですね。私自身も障害があるので、辛い時は父がシベリアでどんなに辛かっただろうと思いをはせます。 そして、sionの「早く帰ろう」をリピートして聴いたり、オーディオブックで神田麻希子さんの「神様、私をもっと生きさせて!」を聴いたりして自分に鞭打ちながら生きてる状態です。 また、そのうち歌の話でもしたいですね。今はちょっと気弱になってyou tube で「涙で雪は穴だらけ」を 聴いたりしてますよ。 ありがとうございます。 お互い生きていきましょう。 感謝です。

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

#1.です。訂正です。 4. The rent of my apartment, which has 2LDK and is more than 40 years old, is 48000 yen a month.

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

1 make loveって本に載ってましたが、具体的に日本語で教えてください。 I saw an expression "make love"in a book. Would you please teach me in Japanese what it exactly means. 2 オレなら即詳しく教えるのでメールアドレスか携帯番号教えてくださいって言うな。 If I were to be asked that question, I would not hesitate to tell her that I could describe it to her in minute detail, and that I would ask her for her e-mail address or phone number! 3 オレやっぱ病院に行ったほうがいいな。 I guess I had better have my head checked at a hospital after all...mmm...yes. 4 アパートの家賃が4万8000円2LDK築40年以上前。   The rent for my flat is 48,000 yen, and it was built more than 40years ago. (It has two living rooms, a washroom, and a bathroom.) 5 人生って不条理だよな。 Life is absurd.

china1
質問者

お礼

cbm51901さん、こんばんは!! 3番目の回答で「 my head checked at a hospital 」として頂き笑ってしまいました。 私はただ「病院に行ったほうがいいな」って書いただけじゃないですか(笑) この年齢になると、人間気弱になってくるみたいですね。 毎日偉そうなことかいてますが。 自分の存在理由ってなんだろうと、よく考える日々ですよ。 ありがとうございます。 これからも宜しくお願いしますね。 感謝です。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英訳をお願い致します。

海外の友人とのやりとりで分からなかったメッセージです。 以下の英訳をお願いします<(_ _)> 「I can't wait to hear about your victory. Should I direct message you my email address?」 「That's SO GREAT! I am inspired to hear this. Please let me know when you can. 」

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳についてアドバイスお願いします。

英訳についてアドバイスお願いします。 いつも色々ありがとうございます。 大体いつ頃からショーに参加できるのか教えていただけますか? 今、私の県にはいいスタジオが1つもなくて練習できていないので、もしツアーがアメリカなのであればニューヨークに帰って練習したいので。 Thank you for helping. When can I join the show about? Now there is no good studio in my town and I cannot practice enough, so if the tour is US, I want to go New York and do the practice before the show, so please lets me know about when the tour is starting.

• I want to learn Japanese

Hi This is kumar I'm from india So actually I'd love to learn Japanese language so is there any one willing to teach me? Just let me know!! Thanks in advance 🙂

• 英訳助けてください!!

オーストラリアのホストファミリーに手紙を書こうと思っています。 英語はまったくできないので、ぜひ修正お願いします!! Hi,Mom and ○○!!How are you?I’m very fine. There are earthquakes almost everyday in Japan. A quake came in last year was so big how we couldn’t stand up. Happily, we escaped injury but we couldn’t escaped radioactivity.My high school removed radioactivity but there is a little. Japanese Government is saying safety but I think it is doubtful. I wish peaceful come to Japan. I'm going to live in Tokyo in March because my university is in Tokyo. Its name is 『○○university』. I'm going to study psychology and English. It will start in April so I have a lot of holidays. So I'm trying to obtain driver’s license for manual gear shift cars. But I often kill the motor...it is very hard for me. I want to go to Australia in next year. Can you let me going to Australia? I intend to study English very hard until I meet you. 12年生を終えたらしいのですが、それは卒業ということでしょうか? 卒業であればこのような文で正しいですか? Congratulation, ○○!! I congratulate you on your graduation. You want to be army, isn’t it? I sure of you will be a powerful army. Please take care of yourself!!

• 英訳をお願いします

This was not described in the original listing, which I have double checked before writing the review. In case you think my review does not reflect the reality, please let me know.

• How do you say it in English?

I want to say "kikou ga antei shite iru" in English.So, I tried to say "The climate is in counterpoise all the year around," but I think it is not correct. PLEASE teach me!!

• 和訳希望です

thanks for every thing your doing for me i know is God that send you to me and i'm happy despite my condition please try to follow up whatever my lawyer said please try to reply him. よろしくお願いします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

I know Youtube links don't always share that well... so here is my full video for "Graceland" directed by DS Creative / Doltyn Snedden . I'm really proud of this video. It's raw, honest and something bold I wanted to try. Trying new things has lead me to pretty weird and amazing places... so that sentiment carries on. I'm very proud of the musical production by mastermind Howard Willing with a stellar cast of musicians. If you'd like to hear more of my music please visit my Spotify Page - https://open.spotify.com/artist/1vpTdaHsUE4PODOzNDUDgm or my Youtube page to see more videos. http://www.youtube.com/katiecoleofficial Please Subscribe to both and tell me what you fave songs are