• ベストアンサー

英文訳をお願いします!

She felt that if he really cared, it wouldn't count what she looked like. 上記英文の訳をお願いします。 できれば訳すポイント(コツ)を教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

「彼に本当にその気があるのなら、自分がどう見えるかは問題ではない、と彼女は思った」 文脈が分からないので、この解釈が妥当かどうかに自信はありません。 私は文脈の中で意味を考えていきます。1つの文だけをどう訳すかというのは、学校の英文和訳の問題みたいなもので、面白くも何ともないですから。

nekonokowagari
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

「彼ったら本当にあたしのこと愛おしいと思っているんだわ。しかもあたしの見てくれなんか度外視して」 >できれば訳すポイント(コツ)を教えてください。 コツと言うほどのものは特にはありませんが、なるべく左から右へ自然に、 日本語だったらどう言うかしら、というイマジネーションをフルに稼動させることでしょうか。 と偉そうなことを申すには程遠い、永遠の一学徒ではありますが。

nekonokowagari
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• なぜこんな訳になるのでしょうか?

こんばんは。いつもお世話になっております。 I think about what it would be like if I was sitting with him one day and he looked at me and said 'Mama' という文の訳が 「もしある日、彼の横に座っている私を見て彼が'ママ'と言ってくれたらどんなにいいかと思うのよ」 となっていました。 if以下はわかるのですが、what it would be likeの部分がなぜ「どんなにいいか」という訳になるのかがわかりません。 wouldは仮定法でifとセットだと思うのですが、likeは一体どういう意味なのでしょうか? どなたかよろしくお願い致します。

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。宜しくお願いします。 If it happens it happens.Life is what it is.Autism isn't the worst thing in the world. She complained:My kids were invisible before the incident.Why did it take something like that for them to see what my kids needed?

• 参考書の英文、訳、註記です。註記ではasをwhatとして扱っていますが

参考書の英文、訳、註記です。註記ではasをwhatとして扱っていますが、辞書には that which に当たる説明は見当たりません。この用法が載っている辞書があるのでしょうか? He looked at her as he hadn't looked at her for years. She was as she always was, quiet and selfpossessed, a middle-aged woman who made no effort to look younger than she was.[意味]何年にも絶えてしなかったような眺め方で彼は彼女を眺めた。いつも通りの彼女だった、物静かで、落ち着いた、年寄りも若く見せようと化粧などしない中年の女だった。 ※ as[←what] she always was を具体的に説明するのが続く部分。

• 訳を手伝ってください。

長文を読んでいて疑問となる文が3つあり質問させてください。 1.she could actually see what she looked like in the mirror. she lookes like in the mirrorの部分の訳がわかりません。 鏡を見るとありましたが、likeはなぜついているのですか? 2.I don't know what it's like to have naturally perfect vision --- my mother can't understand the concept of having bad eyesight either ---- but I imagine it's something like having really comfortable , really powerful contact lenses. 最初のI don't know what it's like to haveb naturally perfect vision の部分、特にit's like to の部分がどう訳せばよいのかわかりません。 3.I've come to realize that other people treat you differently depending on whether you wear glasses. この文の構文がとれません。どれがSでどれがVなのかわかりません。 訳はだいたいわかります。 以上3つの疑問に答えてくださる方質問に答えてください。 お願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 英文の訳をお願いします!

英文の訳をお願いいたします! During his 2004-2005 around-the-world voyage, Horie talked with children at some elementary schools in Japan by satellite telephone. On one occasion, some children looked at the stars in a planetarium while Horie explained how they really looked. On another, he talked with other children about the environment. He was happy that the children were very concerned about the environment.

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• わからない英文があります

下記のMとJの会話文の最後にJが言ったIt’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy downの意味を教えてください。 M: It turns out that when she said she likes Jackson, she meant she likes President Andrew Jackson. And I mean come on, who doesn’t? J: So she doesn’t like me? M: No. When she heard that I thought she meant you, she laughed so hard … J: She laughed? M: Not really a laugh, it was more like a little giggle, little titter, like ‘he he he’, but less. J: I get it. M: Come on Jackson, it’s not like you cared anywayz. J: You’re right, I didn’t. I mean, I was just trying to be nice, ‘cause … ‘cause that’s totally the kinda guy I am. It’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy down.

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like that title. Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes. You do dramatic. Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.