思い出してくれているとは何を指すのか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • テキストを書いている時には私の事を思い出してくれている言う事なので、Happyよと言いたいのですが、思い出してくれているのしっくり来る表現が思いつきません。
  • 思い出してくれているとは、テキストを書いている時に私が彼の心に浮かび上がるという意味です。
  • どんな時でも彼が私のことを思い出してくれているということがとてもうれしいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

思い出してくれている の言い回し

いつもお世話になります。 今バレンタインのカードを書いているのですが、「思い出してくれている」と言うしっくりくる言葉が出て来ないのでお知恵を貸して下さい。 下記、全文。 While you are not with me, Im happy when you text me as giving texts means you think about me at the times you write texts. AND I am more than 100 times happier whenever you are with me and appreciate every single moment. I always thank you so much darling and miss you whenever you are not with me:) テキストを書いている時には私の事を思い出してくれている言う事なので、Happyよと言いたいのですが、思い出してくれているのしっくり来る表現が思いつきません。 Think ofの方が良いかなとも思ったのですが、どうでしょう? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"I must be in your mind" 「あなたの頭の中に私がいる筈だから」 としてみました。 While you are not with me, I'm happy when you text me as I must be in your mind when you are doing so. AND I am more than 100 times happier whenever you are with me and appreciate every single moment. I always thank you so much darling and miss you whenever you are not with me:)

kotokaze
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 とってもナイスです。考えつきませんでした。 それでいきます:)

関連するQ&A

• 遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと

遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと言うことですよね。 別れようの一言さえないものの、これは大人としてどう解釈するべきでしょうか。。 私は別れたくないのですが、ショックすぎて返す言葉が見つかりません。 どなたかアドバイスをお願い致します。 I'm sorry I didn't write you for a few days. This is very difficult for me. You are very beautiful woman and I want to spend every day with you. But I think our long distance relationship is difficult. I'm not in Japan with you and you are not in San Francisco with me. I think relationship to work need right time and right place. We don't have both right time and right place. I've been very busy with work and I don't think I can slow down my work for a relationship. This long distance relationship is tougher. I will miss you very much. I will regret this but I can not see you any more. よろしくお願いします

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.

• メールでの挨拶

ペンパルから以下のようなメールが来ました。 「How are you are you, I am good, not much going on with me. How about you? 」 how are you are youなんて初めて聞きました。 これはhow are you doing?と同じような意味ですか? そして、not much going on with me.の意味がよく分からないので返信できずにいます。 お願いします。教えてください。

• 機械翻訳を綺麗な英語に直してください

I came to tell the separation today. I read your e-mail repeatedly.I searched your sincerity with utmost effort.However, it is not anywhere. I found insincerity and self-righteousness. I cannot accept you.I feel that you do not accept me.Probably you will be good in anyone.I need a person loving only me.I obtained an opportunity to think about the life from you. And I pray that you will be happier than ever before in my life and different places 以上の文を伝えることになりました。もちろん日本語でとも考えましたがうまく表現できません。そこで自動翻訳の力を借りある程度自分でしましたが、どうも綺麗な英語では無いようにも思えます。 きちんと相手に伝わるようにどこが間違っているかおしえていただけないでしょうか?

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• この英文の翻訳お願いします!

日本語に翻訳お願いします。 You are one Beautiful girl, I reakon you are dayam Hot and very wait not extremely pretty. If you asked me out I would think about it and the answer will most likely be yes, but I would do anything for you and you know that

• 助けて下さい!(別れた彼への手紙)

別れた彼への謝罪のメールなのですが、どうしても正しく相手にこの文の意味を伝えたいんです。 長文で申し訳ありませんが、適切でない表現、またはより良い表現、等お気づきの点ございましたら訂正して頂けませんでしょうか? また、私のこのメッセージは心のこもった(心から反省している)文に見えますか? 私なりにかなり考えた文なのですが、彼はネイティブで私は英語のニュアンスがあまり分からないので不安です。 英語の得意な方にどうしても読んでいただきたくて、投稿しました。 よろしくお願い致します。 (ちなみに振られた原因は、彼が私の気持ちを感じられなくてこの関係に疲れた、というものでした。) 「あなたは本当に思いやりがあって、いつも私を喜ばせようと頑張ってくれたのに、そして実際私に幸せな気持ちをいっぱいくれたのに、私は自分を守ることしか考えずにあなたに私の気持ちを見せることを怖がって、それでも耐えてくれるあなたの優しさに甘えるばかりだった。それはすべて私の我儘でエゴだったと思う。そのことであなたを傷つけてしまった。あなたに居心地の良い環境を作れなかった。 とても悪かったと思っています。本当にごめんなさい。 あなたは素晴らしい人でした。とても感謝しています。 あなたの幸せを祈っています。」 「I appreciate that you were always thoughful to me and trying to make me happy. And actually, you did always make me happy. But I was just protecting myself by not showing my feeling, though you have been patient with me and kept presenting me happy feeling. I have just enjoyed your tenderness. Now, I think it was all my ego and I have been just selfish. I hurt your feeling. I did not make you feel comfortable with me. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful guy great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.」

• 文法解釈・構造

I appreciate your giving me such excellent tips. この文は、 S=I V=appreciate O=your giving me C=such excellent tips. でいいでしょうか。 your giving me の文法解釈・構造には自信がありませんが・・・

• 英訳お願いします。

loneliness is a state of the heart with out love. I have been in places with hundreds of people who say they are my friend and still I felt lonely, but I never felt lonely with you. think what you want but you are special to me... I won't bother you with it anymore.

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer