• ベストアンサー

英訳・和訳お願いします!

英訳と和訳を調べてみたのですが、的確に合っている自信がないので教えて下さい。 (1)Are you going to come back and visit? (2)yeah same here! (3)またシアトルに行くときは連絡するね。 (4)まだわからないけど、今年の夏にシアトルに行く予定だよ。 になります。 本当に困っているので回答よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

(2)~(4)は#1さんのお答えの通りですが。。。 (1)は、 「帰ってくるの、そして訪れるつもり?」 になると思います。 "Are you going to come back" が、「あなたは帰ってくるの」 "and visit?" が、「そして訪れるの?」です。 例えば、遠路アメリカから日本に誰かの御見舞に来た後アメリカに帰国する際、「また日本に来るの?そしてお見舞いに訪れてくれるの?」と訊くような時です。

wendylover
質問者

お礼

詳しいご説明して 頂き本当にありがとうございます! とても助かりました。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(1)  帰って来てまた話すつもり? (2)  そう、こちらも同じ。 (3) I will tell you when I go to Seattle again. (4) I am not sure yet but I plan to go to Seattle this summer.

wendylover
質問者

お礼

2回連続で教えて頂き本当にありがとうございます! とても助かりました。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 【切実】英訳と和訳を教えて下さい!

以下の英訳と和訳にとても困っています。自分でも訳す努力をしましたが不安な為教えて下さい。 (1)返信をもらえて凄く嬉しい!私は4月から大学生になるよ。また会いたいです!シアトルに行くときは連絡するね。 (2)How have you been? whats new? Ive been good. just busy with work and school as always haha. hope your doing well! 以上になります。 長文ではありますがどちらかでもいいので教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳わかる方いらっしゃいますか?

Do you agree that the machine is here and its corrupting effects are almost irresistible? この和訳がわかるかたいらっしゃいますか?

• 関係副詞を使っての英訳教えてください

関係副詞を使っての英訳教えてください あなたが暇なときはいつでも遊びに来てください Come and see me whenever you are free. Come and see meの後ろの文を上の文とは違う表現をしたいのですが、どうしたらいいですか?

• 英訳と和訳お願いします。

英訳と和訳お願いします。 (nah single pringle and enjoying it, what about you got boyfriend?) オーストラリの友達とのメールで 「あなたには、彼女がいますか?」 の返事です。 (いません 一人を楽しんでるよ。 あなたはいるの?) って いう感じでしょうか? pringle って何なんでしょうか? 正しい訳、お願いします!! (私もいません。フリーを満喫中です はは) も、よかったら 英訳お願します><

• 一部の歌詞と和訳を教えて下さい!!

Bruno MarsのGrenadeという曲にある、 【 】内の和訳を教えていただけませんか? また、【 】内の≪ ≫の歌詞が、「breaks」の他にも「brakes」と書かれていたりします。 歌詞の前後からしてどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!! Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open - Why were they open? (*1) Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman, That's just what you are, yeah, 【You'll smile in my face then rip the ≪breaks か brakes≫ out my car】 Gave you all I had (*1) If my body was on fire, ooh You' d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same. No, you won't do the same, You wouldn't do the same, Ooh, you'll never do the same, No, no, no, no

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 おおまかな意味はわかるのですが、細かいニュアンスがさっぱりわかりません。 "I was thinking about you and just saw you messaged me on here." 特に、" on here "のニュアンスがよく掴めません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If however, there is a wind blowing and your scent is carried away, he will back at you as a stranger, until you come close enough for him to smell and recognize you. お願いします!

• 和訳を願いします

「well im sorry it rained there you it is going to snow here ^^ i cant wait」 和訳をお願いします

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already