ペーパークロマトグラフィーの実験手順:翻訳チェック

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ペーパークロマトグラフィーの実験手順を英語で翻訳したものを訂正してもらいたいです。
  • 実験手順は、下から2.5〜3cmの位置に鉛筆で横線を引き、その上にスポットを水性サインペンで書き、コップに5mmまで水を入れ、紙をセットして色の分離を観察します。
  • 翻訳が正しいかどうか、教えていただけますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

実験の手順の翻訳 (ペーパークロマトグラフィー)

ペーパークロマトグラフィーの実験手順を、英語で書きたいのですが、これで合っているでしょうか?まちがいがあったら、訂正して教えてください。m(__)m  1)下から 2.5~3cm のところに 鉛筆 で 横線を引き ます。 2)鉛筆 で 書い た横線 の上に 、水性 サインペン で 点 (スポット )を書き ます。 3)コップ に、5mm まで 水 を入れ ます。 4)紙の下端 が水 に付く ように セットする 。 この時 、スポット に は水 がつか ない ように 、箸 の位置 を調節する 。 6)紙を乾かし 、色 の分離 を観察する 。  1)Draw a line to 2.5~3cm from the bottom of the paper. 2)Write a point (spot) with an aqueous felt pen on the line. 3)Serve water for a plastic container to 5mm from the bottom. 4)Set the paper so that water gets the end of the paper (I regulate the position of chopsticks so that water is not turned on then at the spot .) 5) dry paper and observe the separation of the color .

• 科学
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • drmuraberg
  • ベストアンサー率71% (847/1183)
回答No.1

原文を活かしてちょっと手直しをしました。 1)Draw a line with a pencil along the edge of the paper, 2.5~3cm above the edge. 2)Mark a spot on the line with an aqueous felt-tip pen. 3)Pour water into a plastic cup to a depth of 5mm. 4)Set the paper in the cup so that the edge of the paper is immersed (dipped)  in water(the position of chopsticks holding the paper is so adjusted  that the spot is not in water). 5)Dry the paper and observe the separation of the color inks. 4)で唐突に箸が出てきますが、こういう事だろうと推測します。 0)として紙の種類とサイズ(またはカット法)を書いた方が良いと思います。 4)の後で直ぐ5)に成っていますが、展開する長さ等を書いた方が良いと思います。 この文を拝見すると、1種のペンのインクのペーパークロマトの様ですね。 例えば、5種のペンのペーパークロマトグラムを取り、種類未知のペンを5種のどれか判別する という実験をした場合、実験のタイトルは Identification of color inks in a felt-tip pen とできると思います。面白いが上手く判別できるかどうかは保証の限りでは有りませんが。

nakayoshilovely
質問者

お礼

本当に本当に助かりました!!! 初めてのサイエンスフェアなので、頑張ります!(^O^)/ ありがとうございました!!m(__)m

関連するQ&A

• a sheet of paperにsquareを入れる場所はどこでしょう?

「一枚の四角い紙」は a square sheet of paper でしょうか、それとも a sheet of square paper でしょうか。 また、 「一杯の熱いコーヒー」は a cup of hot coffee とは言えても a hot cup of coffee はおかしいですよね。 前提として、辞書等では a square piece of paperは可能 a fresh sheet of paper「きれいな紙」は可能 a sheet of fresh paperは不可能 a sheet of white paperは可能 となっています。 いずれにせよ、ルールが見つけられず、困っています。。 詳しい方、アドバイス頂ければと思います。

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 誤植があるかもしれませんが、 意訳でもかまいませんし、そのまま訳していただいてもいいです。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 You each feel the other has a kind of perfection, fills a gap that nothing else can, as tough the cracks in your life are cemented and hell together, and the life made bearable, because of this escape. so you wear the relationship like a beautiful but insubstantial cloth that buffers you and protects you from life's harshness. The relationship is set a few degrees away from the harder emptier world, like a cloth of dreams that makes everything better. This permits you to worship from afar., from memories, from promises, from potentials. But in the end if nothing is made solid, you experience disillusionment and disappointment. Neptune is like water in which you can see beautiful images, reflections of love, it can ease your thirst, clean your wounds, but like water it can drain away and leave no trace, nothing. The to end the dream, is to see the other person, and the situation as they are, however flawed or hopeless it may all be, and not as you'd like them to be For so long as you look at them as you'd like them to be the dream exists. But it crumbles gets harder in the cold light of reality and in the effort of making it work and making it real.

• このthatは何でしょう(@_@;)??

I was so dehydrated that I drank like a gallon of water. 上の文はEnglishpodというpodcastからの抜粋です。脱水状態だったので水をたくさん飲んだ、と言っているのは分かるのですが、このthatの用法がよくわかりません。”so”みたいな使い方をしていますよね…。 このthatの用法について正しい知識がある方、教えて下さい! ちなみにここ↓で調べましたがわかりませんでした。。 http://www.eibunpou.net/12/chapter28/28_6.html

• 和訳お願いします!

Inside the vending machine was a container of water with a hole at the bottom. A valve in the hole kept the water from escaping. The valve was attached to one end of a lever. When a coin was dropped into the machine, it fell on one end of the lever. As that end went down, the other end went up, lifting the valve from the hole in the water container. Water would flow out until the lever rocked back. 長くてごめんなさい! 説明文がわかりません(><)

• 英検1級の過去問から、長文の翻訳。

英検1級ととるべく勉強中なのですが、自分の英語力ではどうしても分からないところがあります。 2009年度第一回目の長文なのですが、  Some scientists now argue that tighter regulations may have made matters worse. As epidemiologist Floyd Frost comments,"Without protective immunity from mildly contaminated drinking water,illness from periodic contamination will be much severe." The reasoning is that excessive attention to cleanliness could eventually weaken our natural immune systems. While monitoring sudden,large-scale outbreaks of cryptosporidium, Frost discovered that in areas where drinking water originated from water sources that usually contained low levels of the pathogen, about two-thirds of the population were unaffected. In places where water came from sources that usually had no contamination, only one-fifth of people remained healthy. このなかの一文で While monitoring sudden,large-scale outbreaks of cryptosporidium, Frost discovered that in areas where drinking water originated from water sources that usually contained low levels of the pathogen, about two-thirds of the population were unaffected. この文の出だしのmonitoring sudden,このコンマの意味はどうなるのでしょうか?この文章のいみはつかめるのですが、このコンマがどうような効果をだしているのか教えてください。

• 翻訳お願いします

When I make a heat sink for a C6 host I make the heat sink longer than the ones in the picture you sent me, you will not need the "pill" from the host as the heat sink will be in it's place and I machine a step in the end of the heat sink for a round 17.7mm driver to fit into unless your driver is a different size so let me know, 17.7mm is the size that is in a C6 pill.

• 翻訳

お願いします! As you khow,Japan imports only wheat and beef but also many other agricultural products.Japan also imports some industrial products.The water that is used in making such imported products is called "virtual water." Please look at Figure 1,which shows how much virtual water is used in various products.You can see that corns and soyaeans need a large amount of water.Most of these crops are used as feed for cattle raised in Japan. Figure 2 shows the countries from which we are importing virtual water.As you can see,we are importing as much as 64 billion cubic meters in one yer.This is equal to two-thiids of the total use of regular "real" water in Japan.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Another recent introduction from Minwax is Water Based Helmsman Spar Urethane, a crystal-clear, water-based finish that is specially formulated to protect wood against nature’s toughest conditions. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください

"a supposed secret laboratory south of Baghdad" と Actually, to be honest, I'm not so fond of that. はどういう意味でしょうか?教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake. The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it It seems that he knew the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself