marple tourの和訳は??(急いでます!)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 台湾の取引先の人に頼まれて組んだ京都の観光コースについて、彼らからのメールで『marple tour』という言葉が出てきましたが、何を聞いているのか分からない状況です。明日来られるため時間がなく、タクシー会社からもコースの送信を要求されています。『marple tour』とは何でしょうか?
  • 台湾の取引先に組んだ京都の観光コースへの問い合わせで、彼らからの返信メールに『marple tour』という言葉があり、その内容が分からない状況です。明日来られるため時間がなく、タクシー会社からもコースの送信を要求されています。『marple tour』の意味を教えてください。
  • 台湾の取引先に組んだ京都の観光コースに関する返信メールに『marple tour』という言葉があり、その意味が理解できません。明日来られるため時間がなく、タクシー会社からもコースの送信を迫られています。『marple tour』について教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

marple tourの和訳は??(急いでます!)

台湾の取引先の人に頼まれて、京都の観光コースを組みました。 いろいろ希望を聞いた後、きのう、このコースでどうでしょう?とメールをしたら、 Ok, we'll tour as below places Does below places have include a marple tour, because this time is a marple season in Kyoto. と返事が来ました。 コース内容はOKしてもらえたようですが、彼らは何を聞いているんでしょうか? Mapleとは?? 実は明日こちらに来られるので、時間がありません。 タクシー会社からもコースを送れと催促がきています。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#224896
noname#224896
回答No.3

恐らく、“marple”は,“maple”のミスと考えられます. “maple”は“カエデ,紅葉”という意味がありますので, “maple tour”は,“紅葉狩り”です. Ok, we'll tour as below places Does below places have include a marple tour, because this time is a marple season in Kyoto. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 分かりました.昨日(下の方)の場所と同じように,私たちは旅行する予定でいます. この時期は,京都では,紅葉の季節ですから,昨日の場所は,“紅葉狩り”も出来ますよね? ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ いまいち、belowが判りませんでした.昨日と勝手に訳しましたが,お心当たりのある場所のはずですので,置き換えて下さい. 余り,お役に立てず申し訳ありませんでした.

harukitari
質問者

お礼

単語が間違っていると考えが浮かばず、四苦八苦していました。 MAPLEも一瞬頭をよぎったんですが、カエデ?メープルシロップ?関係ないしなー と、紅葉という意味があることに気づきませんでした。 bellowはたぶん私が提案した観光箇所のことだと思います。 ほんとうに助かりました。 ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

紅葉シーズンの見学ツアー のことでしょう。

harukitari
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 意味がわかってほっとしました。

回答No.1

その方の英語が正しくないので100%は理解しかねますが、そのツアーに紅葉狩りが含まれているかどうかを尋ねているようですね。"because this time is a marple season in Kyoto"(今京都では紅葉の季節だから)とおっしゃっているように、marple=maple=紅葉でしょう。

harukitari
質問者

お礼

お互いなれない英語でやり合っているので意味が??なことがけっこうあるんです。 単語が間違っているとは考えませんでした。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳があっているか見てください

訳があっているかみてください。あと、2文分からないのでその訳を教えてください。 Each year, lightning kills an average of 73 people in the U.S. 毎年、稲妻による死亡者がアメリカの中で73人ほどいます。 That's more deaths than tornadoes, hurricanes, or winter storms cause. Among storm-related dangers, only flash floods kill more people than lightning does. 嵐に関する危険のなかで、稲妻による死亡者を上回るのは水鉄砲だけです。 Summer is the peak season for lightning deaths and injuries. That's because summer storms bring a great deal of lightning. 夏は稲妻による死亡者や負傷者が最も多い時期です。 Also, people tend to spend more time outdoors in the summer. さらに、人々は夏に外で過ごす時間が多い傾向にあります。 Few people are aware of how much risk lightning poses. ほとんどの人々は稲妻が及ぼす危険について気づいていない。 That may be because lightning usually kills only one or two people at a time. それは、通常、稲妻による死亡者が1度に1,2人しかいないからかもしれません。 Further-more, it does not cause the level of visible damage that tornadoes and hurricanes do.

• この英訳で合っているかチェックをお願いします。

A「来週、私は台湾に行くよ。台湾に友達がいるから。」 B「そうなんだ!友達と台湾を楽しんできてね」 A "Next time I'll go to Taiwan. Because my friends live in there." B "Yeah! I hope that(必要?) you have a good time with your friends in Taiwan." なるべく日本語文章を、英語に直訳にしたいです。

• 和訳、英訳の追記お願いいたします

SPS700さま、回答ありがとうございました。追記がありましたので、投稿しなおします。 私が彼に Do you not want to contact me? I don't mean to bother you, so I'll stop keeping in touch with you と聞いたら彼から It's difficult You're a great person But I'm still in a relationship と返事がきました。彼はにはまだ彼女がいて中々、別れられない状況なのも知っています! 彼は今後つきあっていくのが、難しいと思い、OK,分かった!Please delete by blocking my lineと送ったら oh really?と返事が来たのでbecause I think that I contact you again…と返しました。その後はまだ返信がありません。 もう連絡出来ないなら、really?なんていわず、OK~とかの返事ではないのですか?

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• You'll want to get that renewed. の that は 何 ?

A OK. I see that your passport expires next month. B So it does. A You'll want to get that renewed as soon as you get back to Japan. B I'll do that. Thanks for the reminder. You'll want to get that renewed. の that は 何 ?

• セクハラは罪はないは、親告罪だから訴えない限り罪は

セクハラは罪はないは、親告罪だから訴えない限り罪はないと言うこと? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Does not sexual harassment say that there is no sin unless appealing because it is a complaint? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 英語歌詞の和訳 <Najwa Nimri コソボ紛争>

コソボ紛争を描いた映画「非常戦闘区域」の主題歌である下記の歌詞の意味がさっぱり分からないので英語が得意な方、日本語訳を教えて下さい。   It belong us To tack like fire needles Keeping human secret Because some of the monkey´s lies Don´t still full mouth Don´t still in places with memory Like arrows with a walking energy We´ll make the footpath You are a bad soldier ´Cause the closer you get to cesar The biggest becomes the fear You lost the paradise I think we´re getting in we´re getting in (getting in) I´m a monkey

• パケージツアーに参加すればその国の魅力を満喫できる

パケージツアーに参加すればその国或いはその地域の魅力を満喫できるものなのでしょうか?その国のエッセンスはつかめるなと思う反面、ガイドブックなどである程度の予習をしていくと、荒っぽい回り方だなと思うことも。みなさん、どう思われます? リンクでは台湾を例にあげましたが、皆さんの行かれたツアーで教えていただけたらと思います。必要に応じて国名・地域名を教えていただけたらと思います。海外のガイド付ツアーに参加されたことのない方は、日本周遊ツアーを見て教えていただけたらと思います。 例えば、台湾周遊4日間 http://www.hankyu-travel.com/tour/detail_i.php?p_course_no=807847 分かりやすいように日本周遊のツアーを見ると http://vacations.ctrip.com/morelinetravel/p4615447s2.html?kwd=%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC#route_day5

• 京大立て看板を強制撤去させたいのは京大の採点ミスを

京大立て看板を強制撤去させたいのは京大の採点ミスを看板で批判されたためなのではないだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Would not it be because they wanted to forcibly remove signboards from Kyoto University because they were criticized for the score mistake of Kyoto University by a signboard? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sankei.com/west/amp/180319/wst1803190003-a.html https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.sankei.com/west/amp/180319/wst1803190003-a.html 過去質問。 https://sp.okwave.jp/qa/q9494142.html 京大文化の立て看板(タテカン).が撤去されるのは心 https://sp.okwave.jp/qa/q9494165.html 京大文化の立て看板(タテカン).強制撤去に関して立

• 長文の和訳を至急お願いいたします!

Carbon trading has its roots in the Kyoto Protocol. This is the international agreement to reduce levels of industrial gases believed to cause climate change. Many scientiste link warmer temperatures to carbon dioxide and other pollutants. Carbon dioxide enters the atmosphere when oil and other carbon-based fuels are burned. Under the Kyoto Protocol, companies have an allowance. This is the amount of carbon dioxide they are permitted to release. Companise can go over their limit. But they must buy credits from companies that have more than they need. These are compaines that have not used all oh their allwance. Each credit permits the holder to release one ton of carbon dioxied into the atmosphere. Carbon credits have been traded unofficially since 2003. Since then, the price of a credit has risen by about 40 percent. The European Union will soon require factories and power stations in the twenty-five member countries to use the system. A program called the European Emissions Trading Scheme took effect on January 1st, 2005. Only companies in industries that produce large amounts of carbon dioxide must take part in the system. But anyone can buy carbon credits in financial markets. Other exchange in Europe have also started trading the credits. Experts say the market could grow to $1,900,000,000 by 2010. A group of companies created the Chicago Climate Exchange in 2003. But carbon trading in the United States is not based on legal limits, as in Europe. About one hundred thirty nations have signed the Kyoto Protocol. The United States has not approved it. This is largely because big developing countries like China and India are not required to make the same cuts as wealthier nations. But enough nations have approved the Kyoto Protocol for the teraty to take effect. It aims to reduce the amount of carbon dioxide produced in the world to levels below those recorded in 1990. This supposed to happen by 2012. エキサイト翻訳などは使わずにお願いします。 スペルミスがありましたら、お知らせください。 急ぎなのでわがままですがなるべく早く回答をくださると嬉しいです。