• 締切済み

並び替え教えてください(;O;)

()の中にゎ使わない単語も1つずつ含まれています(T_T) (1)私は列車の写真をとることに興味があります。 I am interested (in,of,pictures,take,taking,trains). (2)パーティーに招待してくれてありがとう。 Thank you(for,invite,inviting,me,the party,to). (3)私は、絵を描くのはあまり得意ではありません。 I'm not(at,drawing,good,pictures,very,well). (4)私は6カ国語を話せる女性に会いました。 I met(a woman,can,six languages,speak,which,who). (5)校門に立ってる人は私のおじです。 the person (at,is,stands,standing,the school gate,who)is my uncle. (6)彼らは建ってから100年になる家に住んでいます。 They live in a house(for,is,old,years,which,100). (7)私たちの町を流れている川はとてもきれいです。 (our town,runs,through,the river,who,which)is very clean. (8)私たちはフランス語を話せる人を探しています。 We(are,for,looking,Person,someone,that)can speak French. (9)私は宿題を手伝ってくれるロボットがほしい。 I want a robot that(can,for,help,me,my homework,with).

noname#142430
noname#142430
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

(1)私は列車の写真をとることに興味があります。 I am interested in taking pictures of trains. (2)パーティーに招待してくれてありがとう。 Thank you for inviting me to the party. (3)私は、絵を描くのはあまり得意ではありません。 I'm not very good at drawing pictures. (4)私は6カ国語を話せる女性に会いました。 I met a woman who can speak six languages. (5)校門に立ってる人は私のおじです。 The person who is standing at the school gate is my uncle. (6)彼らは建ってから100年になる家に住んでいます。 They live in a house which is 100 years old. (7)私たちの町を流れている川はとてもきれいです。 The river which runs through our town is very clean. (8)私たちはフランス語を話せる人を探しています。 We are looking for someone that can speak French. (9)私は宿題を手伝ってくれるロボットがほしい。 I want a robot that can help me with my homework.

noname#142463
noname#142463
回答No.2

間違ってもいいから、一度自分で解いてみて、ここで添削してもらったらどうでしょうか。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

本日の宿題お手伝いタイムは終了致しました。

関連するQ&A

• 関係代名詞which の非制限用法

以下の文章は間違っていませんでしょうか?? I wasn't surprised at all , which I had known about it I can speak French , which I lived there for along time I hate him, which is why I didn't invite him to the party

• この問題を教えてください!

次の____に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend ____ can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin ____ I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman ____ with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel ____ he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera ____ by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use ____ paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy ____ father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that ____ girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She is lives in the house ____ has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl ____ we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• 関係代名詞について質問です。

次の各文の()に適当な関係代名詞(that以外)を入れなさい。 1,I have a doll () is prettier than yours. 2,Dick has some friends () can ski very well. 3,Mary is a kind girl () everyone likes. 4,The boy () is playing the violin is my brother. 5,I met a girl () hair was very long. 6,The language () is spoken there is French. 7,Do you have a friend () mother is a teacher? 8,That is the church () we go to every Sunday. 9,A girl () name was Betty told me the way to the hospital. 10,The student () can speak English best is Mr,Tanaka. 11,I have a big English dictionary () was made in America. 12,You can see some children () are running around,can't you? 13,This is the letter () I wrote last night. 14,I know some students () can speak French well. 15,Ther record () she bought yesterday was very interesting. という問題があり私は、 1,which 2,who 3,who 4,whose 5,whose 6,which 7,whom 8,which 9,whose 10,who 11,which 12,who 13,which 14,who 15,which だと思ったのですが、合っているでしょうか。 解る方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 問題を解いてみたのですが、間違えていますよね💦

次の[]に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend [who]can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin [that] I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman [who]with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel [which] he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera [which] by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use [recycled] paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy [whose] father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that [crying] girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She lives in the house [that]has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl [whose] we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• 翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

• なぜ<>の中の関係詞になるのか教えてください。

なぜこの関係代名詞になるのか理由をお願いしたいです This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

• 単語入れ,並び替えです(;O;)

( )に入る単語選ぶんですがわからないんでお願いします(;_;) (1)あなたはクジラを見たことがありますか。 have you ( )( )a whale? ア.ever イ.looked ウ.saw エ.seen (2)私は沖縄に行ったことがありません。 I have( )( )to Okinawa. ア.been イ.ever ウ.never エ.visited (3)私は、マギーとは2年前から知りあいです。 I have( )Maggie( )two years. ア.for イ.knew ウ.known エ.since (4)私のおじは2001年からずっと香港に住んでいます。 My uncle( )lived in Hong Kong( )2001. ア.for イ.have ウ.has エ.since (5)お腹が空いていますか。 ―いいえ、ちょうど夕食を食べたところです。 Are you hungry?―No,I have( )( )dinner. ア.eat イ.ever ウ.had エ.just (6)トニーはもう宿題を終えたので、テレビを見ることが出来ます。 Tony can watch TV because he( )( )finished his homework. ア.already イ.had ウ.has エ.have 並び替えです。()の中には使わない単語が一つずつ含まれています (1)彼らの菜園は、私達の菜園とほとんど同じくらいの広さです。 Their garden(almost as ,as,is,large,ours,the same). (2)コンピュータを使うのは、車を運転するよりも簡単です。 Using computers(easier,cars,drive,driving,is,than). (3)地球上で最大の動物はなんですか。 What is(animal,biggest,on,the,the earth,very big)? (4)あなたは今までにクマと同じくらい大きい犬を見たことがありますか。 Have you ever seen(a dog,as a bear,as big,is,very big,which)? (5)夜空では、火星はしばしばほかの惑星よりも明るい。 In the night sky,Mars(brighter,is,often,of,other planets,than). (6)この教会は、私たちの町でいちばん古い建物のうちの一つです。 This church is(buildings,from,of,oldest,one,the)in our town. わからないんでお願いします‥

• 翻訳お願いします

Whichはどれにかかっているのかということが判然としません。 They can buy it at a good price, then give it to those people instead of asking for food from overseas , which is very bad. ~asking for food from overseas , which is very bad.は、「, 」がなくても同じということで良いのでしょうか。

• 英語並び替え問題

次の英文を意味が通るように.「   」内の語句を並び替えてください (1) My teacher told [ a lot of things/ learned/speak about/I/me/to ] in Japan (2) can [ the words/drivers/you/read/wrote ] easily? * drivers 車を運転する人   easily 簡単に (3) One [ I/of/found/showed/the books ] that Hokkaido is famous for good sweets. お願いいたします!  よければ.和訳も入れてくれればうれしいです!

• 英語の宿題?(中学生レベル)

めちゃくちゃ急いでます(´;ω;`)ブワッ 出来れば朝6時にまでには… 問題のレベルはきっと低いと思います…そんな低いレベルの問題を解けない自分が恥ずかしい…(涙) だいたいあってれば大丈夫です、よろしくお願いします。 ( )内から適切な関係代名詞を選んで○で囲み、各文を日本語にしましょう。 1. I know the student( who / which )goes to Yokohama Shuyukan High School. 2. The boy( who / which )lives in this house is my friend. 3. Do you know the man( who / which )is playing tennis with Mary? 4. I have a book( who / which )is written in French. 5. He lives in a house( who / which )is near the lake. 6. Mr. Brown is an English teacher( who(m) / which ) 7. The woman( who(m) / which )I saw in the park yesterday was very beautiful. 8. The cake( who(m) / which )Mary made is very delicious. 9. I am reading the novel( who(m) / which )she wrote three years ago. 10. This is a beg( who(m) / which )my mother bought yesterday. 各文の _____ に適切な語を書き、[ ]内には適切な関係代名詞を入れて、日本語の意味に合う英文を完成しましょう。 1. I have a _____ [ ]likes baseball.(私には野球好きの友人がいます。) 2. I called my _____ [ ]lives in Kyoto.(私は京都に住むおばに電話をかけました。) 3. That is the _____ [ ]she loves.(あれが彼女が愛する男性です。) 4. The _____ [ ]you keep is very cute.(君が飼っている犬はとてもかわいいです。) 5. The _____ [ ]I will visit next month is China.(来月訪問する予定の国は中国です。) よろしくお願いします(>_<)