• ベストアンサー

どうでしょうかw

But he earnestly added that we could save the babies if we let the mother squirrel use the trunk ar a nest. もし私が幹を伐らないで残しておいてやれば、子リスたちを助けることができると庭師は熱心に付け加えました。 って訳されたんですけど、この場合「残しておいてやれば」とはどの英語を訳したんでしょうか? それともしもっと伝えやすく簡単に訳せれば教えてください!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

しかし彼は真剣に付け加えた、「もし私達が母リスに木の幹を巣としてつかわせてあげたら、子リスを助けることができるだろう」と。  leave は「残す」ではなく、「・・・に(自由に)~させてあげる」「・・・が~することを許す」という意味です。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

入力ミスしていました。ごめんなさい。  しかし彼は真剣に付け加えた、「もし私達が母リスに木の幹を巣としてつかわせてあげたら、子リスを助けることができるだろう」と。  letは「残す」ではなく、「・・・に(自由に)~させてあげる」「・・・が~することを許す」という意味です。

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

機械翻訳調で訳せば、 しかし彼は熱心に付け加えた、我々が母リスに幹のところの巣を使わせてあげれば、子リスを救えたであろう。 前のほうの文章に「木の幹を伐採した」というような表現があれば、 「幹を伐らないで残しておいてやれば」=「幹のところの巣を使わせてあげれば、(実際は幹を切ってしまったので巣を使わせてあげることはできなかった)」 という解釈はできると思います。 原文に忠実に訳すと しかし、彼は私たちはもし母リスに巣の幹を使わせてあげたなら、我々は子リスを救えたであろう。

関連するQ&A

• 至急翻訳をお願い致します。

英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 WE CAN DO ALL 3 FOR THE STARTING BID £1330.00 AND CHARGE DISCOUNTED CARRIAGE WHICH IS £155.00 THANKS IF THIS IS OK DO LET ME KNOW AS I HAVE AN INQUIRE ABOUT ONE OF THE ●●● BECAUSE YOU ARE REMOTE JAPAN UPS IS CHARGING ME SURCHARGE WHICH I HAVE NOT PASSED ON TO YOU IN ANY OF YOUR PURCHASES AS I SAVE ON EBAY FEES WE COULD GET THEM OFF TOMORROW THANKS 翻訳ソフトを使いましたが、意味がわからなかったので ご堪能な方、ご教示いただけると助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

英語のやりとりなんですが、会話して成立してますか?また、このやりとりで私は社交辞令ではなく、また会いたいと思っているんですが、相手の返事は社交辞令になってないでしょうか?英語を勉強中で調べて返事してるんですが、相手に失礼な事をいってないか不安で…わかる方いらっしゃいましたら、回答お願いします。 ☆が私で★がの返事です ☆Really thank you for four days. It was very fun. I should have had been able to speak more English. I am sorry to let you be tired! ★no. i am not tired. i just expect that we could talk more. so it is time to study English now ;) have nice trip ☆ok! While I wait for an airplane, I study!! l don't go to back japan! so,Can we meet again? ★Yes we could still use tango to talk ☆Sleep well today see you again! ★See you take care

• 英語での会話のやりとりの質問お願いいたします

yoshi853214さん 英語のやりとりなんですが、会話とて成立してますか?また、このやりとりで私は社交辞令ではなく、また会いたいと思っているんですが、相手の返事は社交辞令になってないでしょうか?英語を調べ て返事してるんですが、相手に失礼な事をいってないか不安で…彼からは今後、会うつもりはないんでしょうか?不安で仕方ありません。わかる方いらっしゃいましたら、回答お願いします。 ☆が私で★がの返事です ☆Really thank you for four days. It was very fun. I should have had been able to speak more English. I am sorry to let you be tired! ★no. i am not tired. i just expect that we could talk more. so it is time to study English now ;) have nice trip ☆ok! While I wait for an airplane, I study!! l don't go to back japan! so,Can we meet again? ★Yes we could still use tango to talk ☆Sleep well today see you again! ★See you take care

• わからない英文があります!

わからない英文があります! Tina: Put that thing away, Kirsten. Kirsten:I'm sorry. Put a bid in on a new development. The counter offer is outrageous. Karen: We're here to relax. Just because you have a job. Julie:She's lucky she has a career. Well, I mean, it's not luck. You're very hard worker. God knows I could use my own income right about now. Okay. Let's just say that I better enjoy the weekend because I won't be back for a while. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Julie: You're right. I know. It's just... what else can I do? Karen: I have the name of a GREAT attorney. Tina: Ooh. A good attorney could really help Jimmy. Karen: It's for Julie. To divorce his sorry ass. Kirsten: Girls. This isn't helping Julie relax. Isn't that why we're here? この英文の意味を教えてください↓ *God knows I could use my own income right about now. *I have the name of a GREAT attorney.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。発送の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have some products in LA that could be shipped directly to Japan. The only concern is that you need to take at least 1 box (1 or 2 units) per color. You informed us that shipping cost with Yamato has increased so we wanted to find other ways that might save your costs. Available products are attached and I’ll be sending you additional images of the products using WeTransfer. Please let me know if you have any question. Thank you!

• 英文の添削をお願いします。 A society

I’d say the government should deduct income tax and residential taxes from households that have two children in order to Put effective breaks on the birthrate problem. If it dose , they will be given more opportunities to have babies than before with less financial problem .And as to the second problem, we have to change the current situation in which the elderly are seen as a social burden in Japan and make the best use of them with respect and care as a precious grope of society. Personally I suggest a practical idea that we ask them to take care of children on the waiting list in their free times,which I think could bring about a social benefit to Japan. I ‘m sure the idea proposed among our communities will more or less make a meaningful difference on the issue.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣スタッフの勤怠承認をしてもらいたく、先方の新しい外人マネージャーに承認依頼を出したところ、以下のメールがきました。 勤怠承認システムの操作方法については、先日操作ガイドを添付しメールで説明しています。 取引先からのメール Can you or someone in your company could go through the system with me? Could be on conference call or come to our office. Since all in Japanese so I’d like to understand how to use it clearly. Anyway I have approved but not sure if it’s correct. Pls check and let me know. 返信文 Thank you for your reply. We are sorry, but there is no English version for the attendance system. For that reason, we will send you a time sheet that we converted to PDF from now on, so please let me know the staff's time approval with a reply from you. We will hurry up, Please find the attached June Timesheet. Also, I would like to have time for meeting with you about the current performance of staff Tanaka, but if possible do it be possible to get some time next week somewhere? (日本文:返信ありがとうございます。 申し訳ありませんが、勤怠システムについては英語版がありません。その為、今後は弊社からPDF化したタイムシートをあなたに送りますので、あなたからの返信を持ってスタッフの勤怠の代理承認をさせて頂けますか。取り急ぎ6月分のタイムシートを添付しますのでご確認ください。 また、スタッフ田中の現在のパフォーマンスについて、一度あなたとミーティングのお時間を頂きたいのですが、もし宜しければ来週のどこかでお時間を頂くことは可能でしょうか?)

• 英文添削お願いします!!

急遽、海外に対してメールで連絡が必要になりまして、 なんとか文章を組み立てましたが、これで正しいのか、意味が通るかがとても不安で困っています。 大きな企業なので、失礼のない上で、こちらの英語力が疑われるような文章になっていませんでしょうか?。 何卒ご教授の程お願い致します。 日本文------ いつも★★サービスをご利用いただきありがとうございます。 先日私たちはあなたの会社が所有している●●の請求書を送り、その金額を決済しようとしました。 しかし、登録されているあなたのクレジットカード(末尾****)は利用できず、私たちは●●の請求ができませんでした。 どうぞ、クレジットカードの状態のチェックもしくは新しいカードの情報をなるべく早く私たちにお知らせください。 なお、私たちは情報を安全にやり取りするためのウェブサイトを用意しています。クレジットカードの情報をお知らせいただく場合は、ぜひご利用ください。(このサイトの利用方法については別のメールで送ります) ◆◆ SITE: https://~ BASICAL AUTHENTICATION ID AND PASSWORD: ID: ▼▼ PW: ▼▼ 英文-------- Thank you very much for always using ★★ service. We sent the bill for the ●● that your company owned. And, we tried the settlement in the cost. Unfortunately, your register credit card (which effectively contains the digits ****) was not available, we could not charge for ●●. Please check the status or please let us know new credit card information as soon as you can. We are preparing the website to exchange information safely. Please use it when you inform them of information on the credit card. (Use of this website is sent by other email.) ◆◆ SITE: https://~ BASICAL AUTHENTICATION ID AND PASSWORD: ID: ▼▼ PW: ▼▼ Best regards, 日本文の通り、登録してもらっているクレジットカードで決済しようとしたところカードの承認がおりなかったので、それに伴っての連絡メールとなっています。 カードの有効期限などはまだ先なのに決済できませんでした。 修正した方が良い部分、わからないところなどありましたら、お教えいただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします!

This concept might not be a big deal for you if you grew up in Japan, but it was a big deal for me when I first arrived here. Let me tell you why. When I was growing up, we only morning – for one hour each! If I didn’t get up before them, I sometimes had to wait more than an hour just to use the toilet. Later, when I was a college student, I had the same problem. There were four of us sharing a house. We shared a house. We shared everything: the kitchen, the living room, and, of course, the bathroom. With so many people sharing one bathroom, the wait to use the toilet could get quite long. This is usually not a problem in Japan. Another reason I like Japanese – style showers/bath is that they are designed to get wet. You never have to worry about getting the floor or walls wet because they are supposed to have water on them! And you don’t have to wipe them down afterwards to prevent mold – as my mother always made me do. 訳すのに注意しなければいけないところや、意訳で難しいところも教えてくれると嬉しいです!

• この英文はどれくらいのレベルか

この英文は中3,高1,高2,高3の中でどれくらいのレベルだと思いますか? 全部読まないで答えてもらってもいいです 時間があったら回答お願いします   Don't we find it irresistible? The Internet is everywhere, and it is loved and used by everyone for everything. Many of us get up in the morning, and before saying hello to anyone we live with or before even having breakfast, we sit down and use and enjoy the Internet. We get our news, receive our mail, send our letters, write to our teachers, do our shopping, arrange our lives, schedule our travels, meet new friends, review all the knowledge in the universe, and most of us do it while we are sitting in a chair looking at screen. Can life get any better? Well, there are some disadvantages mixed in with all the advantages, and sometimes it is a good idea to take a closer look at the other side of paradise. But for now, let's just look at all the things we like to do with our new number one companion of the 21st century.   The United States military began the Internet with a small network of computers in the swinging 1960s. Non-military users began enjoying the benefits when companies and American universities were given access to do research related to military projects. The information window was opened and could not be closed. In 1989, the World Wide Web was presented to the world. I think any of us who make the Internet a daily companion would agree that nothing has been the same since we first decided to go online.   A quick survey reveals that most people will tell you that they use the Internet to stay in touch with others on the Internet. Most of us say that writing or receiving e-mail is our number one use of the Internet. We do this at home, at work, or wherever we sit down at a computer. We send and receive e-mails for fun, for personal reason, daily for business, and in all areas of our work. The Internet allows us to communicate from room to room, city to city, or country to country for the same price and the same immediate speed. Correspondence is king of Internet use.   As students, we use the Internet to do research and help us with our assignments. Friends or teachers often suggest we look up an article on the web. We act on those suggestions nearly as frequently as we write e-mails. We love the ability to grab quick chunks of information and make it ours. As students, we no longer have to search through dusty books and spend money, copying articles to get our research done. This unique research tool is available twenty-four hours a day, every day of the week, or as long as have electricity or a form of power to get us online.   For those of us who have watched travel agencies close up their doors and go out of business, we know that online travel is the future, and the future has arrived. Wherever we want to go and however we want to get there, the Internet is our guide and companion to those destinations. The Internet has changed the way we travel forever. Go online with a credit card in hand, and you can arrange for hotel in Dallas, a rental car in Los Angeles, or a safari in Kenya.   Electronic commerce or e-commerce is one of the fastest growing areas of Internet use. E-commerce is the buying and selling of either services or merchandise while using the Internet. Buying cars, sending musical greeting cards, downloading the newest music, and even trading stocks are done everyday on the Internet before some of us see the sun rise. Just imagine how many millions and millions of dollars have changed due to commercial activities since you started reading this.