英語と日本語のニュアンスの違い(>_<)

eupalaceの回答

• eupalace
  • ベストアンサー率50% (4/8)
回答No.3

悩んでいるようなニュアンスなので、worried about、concerned about のほうが合っているかも知れないと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文のニュアンスの違いについて

英文のニュアンスの違いについて 「どうしてそのように考えるのですか?」を英訳した場合、 「Why do you think that?」と考えました。 ですが、参考書ではdoではなくwouldが使われています。 doとwouldで違いはあるのでしょうか。 分かる方、回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語のニュアンス教えてください

海外の友人とのメールのやり取りで、ニュアンスがわからない文が届きました。 私の方から訪問したいと言った事はありませんが、こっちに遊びにおいでというような内容でした。 その中で、”今は仕事が忙しいから、こっちに来るのは休暇中がベストだと思う” という文の後に書かれている、この文面がしっくりこないのです。 どういうニュアンスで言っているのか教えてください。 I don't think if i can have a good chance to time because am very busy most of the time... How do you see? What are your suggestions on this, how do you see? Otherwise am willing for you to visit me. よろしくお願いします。

• ニュアンスの違いを教えていただけませんか?

今日値段を聞くフレーズを学んだのですが、日本語でどのようにニュアンスが違うのかがよくわかりません。この四つなのですが! 1,How much is this __? 2,How much do you want for this __? 3,How much are you asking for this __? 4,What's your best price for this __? シュチュエーションなどにもよると思いますが、どれがもっとも丁寧な言い方なのか、あるいはどれがもっとネイティブの方たちがよく使うフレーズなのかを教えていただけたら幸いです。

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません。(恋愛の英語)

アメリカに住む彼とのメールでわからないニュアンスがあり悩んでいます。彼は純粋なアメリカ人ではなく、スペイン語が彼の母国語です。そのため英語が時々間違っているので、余計わからなくなります。 今まで、彼はよくi like the way you are と言ってくれました。それは、「そのままの君が好きだよ」 という意味だと思うのですが、今回は「 i like how you are」 と言ってきました。i like how you are.って?? 必死に勉強しているのですが、ニュアンスがわかりません。 ---------以下 訳していただきたい文章----------------------------- i like your kindness and how you are when you are with me. (中略)i like how you are and all about you. your words how you are your beauty and a lot of thinks that i just cant discribe. (中略) each time i see your picture i see you more beautifull each time -------------------------------------------------------------- 意訳でもかまいません。ニュアンスが知りたいです。 私を好きだと言っているのはわかります。でも、ひとつの単語も曖昧にしておきたくありません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。英語のできる方助けてください。

• 日本語訳しお願いします!!

i didn't even feel it! So yes i am ok Thank for asking How are you do... ちゃんと全部訳し出来ないのでお願いします!!

• 英語のニュアンスについてです

初めまして質問させて頂きます。ステーツに住んでいるBFからメールを 貰いました。少しお恥ずかしいのですが、英語のニュアンスで訳すのが難しいので是非アドバイスをいただけますか(*^-^*)  お忙しい中申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ◆これは私が『American girlのように私はSEXYじゃないけど、貴方のためにSEXYな写真を撮ったから送るね!』といった後の返信内容です。 アドバイスを頂きたい箇所は 【(1)you should n't think about American girls and how they look. live your own life. treasure your own beauty. 】 この文章は本当に解釈に迷ってます。 【(2)I want to kiss you over and over and do naughty things to you!!!!!】”naughty things” が分からないんです。”悪ふざけをしたい?””いちゃいちゃしたい?”どのようなニュアンスがありますか?初めて知った単語です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 thank you. i can't tell that it's you. but thats ok. you should n't think about American girls and how they look. live your own life. treasure your own beauty. I'm about to go to bed. it's now 420 am. I want to kiss you over and over and do naughty things to you!!!!! goodnight my sweetlove,

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。困っています…

(1)Do you enjoy meeting new people? why? (2)what are some good things to ask someone you just met? (3)How often do you meet new people? Where do you meet them? (4)How important are first impressions to you? why?

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください

All people including all sex and age feel stressed about a variety of life living. We cannot avoid feeling stressed. For instance, a bay feels a lot of pressure when he/she was born, which is a first time to feel it. There are two types of ways how people feel stressed. Type A people feel more stressed because they are more competitive and aggressive. What’s more, they have more risky to get a heart attack. On the other hand, Type B people are more easygoing. They do not usually feel stressed a lot. The time passes more slowly. They enjoy their life more than Type A.