• ベストアンサー

ちょっと聞きたいんですが

友達から来たメールなんですが He cannot forget, even if he would like to forget you. Because you were all of me. Your smiling face was loved. He still likes and please let me be. 誰か訳せる人いませんか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

彼君のこと忘れようったって忘れられないよ。だって僕がこんなに好きだったんだから、君のこと。 君の笑顔ってすごく素敵。彼がまだ引きずってたっていいから、僕と付き合って。 おおよそこんな内容のことを述べています。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願い致します。

槇原敬之さんの『Such a Lovely Place』という大好きな歌なのですが、 歌詞にはなく、最後に小さな声で歌われており、ずっと気になっています。 You were born to be loved. So let me say hello and welcome. You were born to be loved baby. So let me say hello and welcome. Welcome to Lovely Place... どなた様か、宜しくお願い致します。

• この英文おかしくないですか?

It still throbs.A hot kiss with you cannot forget. Apparently, I seem to have come to love you. But, You do not love me. It understands. Still, I love you. もし変な箇所がありましたら、お時間のある時にでも教えて頂けると嬉しいです。

• 英文歌詞の意味が知りたい。He still loves me

ビヨンセ他が歌う、He still loves meの中の【  】部分の和訳を求めています。 If you ain't worthy just raise your hands And let me know that you understand That we are all so blessed, To be loved, loved 【Stand for Him and fall for anything】 Cause through His eyes we all look the same What would we do without blame? stand for とfall for をかけているとは思うのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 「cuz」の意味

ある曲の歌詞なのですが、訳し方がわかりません。 「You loved me cuz I loved you Not because that I'm the best」 この「cuz」と言う単語が辞書を引いても見つからなかったのですが、これは方言とか略語とかなのでしょうか。 この一節はどう訳されるのか、わかる方がおられましたらよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。購入画面に進んだらいきなり下記のような注意書きでてきました。私には関係のない事だと思いますがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Please don’t forget to “CC” me when you writing to  Aさん. Currently we are working with 店名 and vendor central and we cannot promise you we will not sell to 店名. But you can still sell through 店名. Hope this answered your questions.

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Will you let me to see you please どなたか和訳して頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 2文を1文にまとめたいのですが、教えてください。

似た2文を1文にまとめたいのですが、 Please let me know when you received this letter. と、 Please let me know the package customs number when you shipped the item out. の2文です。 意味としては、 「この手紙を受け取ったら知らせてください。そしてあなたがアイテムを送ったら荷物の税関番号を教えてください。」 としたいのですが、 Please let me know when you received this letter and the package customs number when you shipped the item out. これでいいのでしょうか? 手紙を受け取ってから荷物を送るという順番なので、つなげたら変になってしまう気がします。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• この問題が解けません。教えてください!!

この問題が解けません。教えてください!! 1,2,3,4直接話法の文に、5,6,7,8,9は関節話法の文にしてください。 1.She told me that she had never met him before. 2.He told me that he was going to sell that book the following day. 3.Out teacher advised us not to forget that. 4.She asked me if I was all right and where I had been. 5.She said to him, "Are you going? Please stay here with me." 6.He said, "Betty is a good girl, but I don't like her. 7.He said to me, "Let's go out for dinner tonight." 8.Mary said to me, "Is this the bag you bought yesterday?" 9.George said to me, "What are you reading? Show it to me."