• ベストアンサー

get used to

get used to   ~に慣れるですよね。 日本の生活に慣れましたか、はこれでいいのでしょうか、 単純な質問ですみませんが、教えてください。 Did you get used to living of Japan?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Did you get used to living in Japan?

mini308
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• get used to

be used to や use to の使い方はわかりますが、 get used to の使い方と意味がいまいちわかりません。どなたか助けてください。例文もあると助かります。よろしくおねがいします。

• be used to と get used to

以下の文法訳の違いがまったく分かりません。。。。 ◆be used to + ing/a noun 過去:I was used to taking the bus. →慣れていた?? 未来:I will be used to taking the bus. →(次第に)慣れる?? ◆get used to 過去:I got used to drinking beer. →?? 未来:I will get used to drinking beer. →?? 期間だか、ある一点だか、確か時間に違いがあった気がしますが。。 教えてください。。

• 仕事に慣れたって英語でなんて言ったら良いのでしょうか?

新しく外国人から来た人に対し激励のことばをかけたいと 思います。 たとえば仕事になれたか?を英語で言いと、 1)Did you get used to your job? 2)Did you get the hang of your job? 正しいでしょうか?

• Used to の問題

The topics mentioned in the text. A Small Screen, Some Big Changes (文)…..How has TV changed our lives? Before television, people got their news from the newspapers or the radio. For entertainment, they went to the theater to see live shows or music, or they went to the movies. What was TV like in the early days? TV started to become popular in the 1950s. In 1950, there were about 10 million televisions in the US. All the shows were in black and white. There were only one or two channels and they were only on in the afternoons and evenings. How did people watch TAV back then? In the early days of television, the family used to watch TV together because there was usually only one TV at home. The new idea of the “TV dinner” (frozen food that you can just heat up and serve) became popular. In those days, watching TV was a family or social event. People were amazed that they could see live sports in their homes or get the latest news instantly. How has TV changed? In 1954, TV networks started to broadcast in color and by 1970, there were 37 million color sets in the US. Nowadays, TV sets are cheaper. We have 24-hour news and hundreds of channels. TV is no longer amazing. It is an accepted part of our daily lives. (問題)read the text again. How did it use to be? 質問 (For example….) 1. Nowadays people get their news from the TV or the Internet. 答え people used to get their news from the newspaper or the radio. 質問 2. Families often have more than one TV at home now. 答え The family used to watch usually only one TV at home. 質問 3. TV shows are in color today. 答え TV used to watch black and white. 質問 4. Nowadays there are hundreds of channels. 答え TV used to watch only one or two channels. 質問 5. TV shows are on all day and night now. 答え TV show used to watch only on in the afternoons and evenings. 2.~5.の問題の答えに自信がありません。 答え合わせをして下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• How did you get to Los Angeles?

あるテレビドラマを見ていて思った、大変基本的な質問です。"How did you get to Los Angeles?"は,"なんでロスに来た?"と訳せますが、日本語でも”なんで?”ときかれた場合、”どうやって”/”なぜ”の二通りの意味を、シチュエーションに応じて理解しているように思います。英語でもこのhowは2通りの意味があるのでしょうか?このドラマでは”インターステート10号を東に向かってそれからまっすぐ北に”と皮肉を言って”おれを舐めるんじゃねえ”と返されます。単に”How did you ・・・”ときかれたらどっちの意味にとればいいんでしょうか?

• get to について

教えてください。 (1) Let me get back to you. (2)Let me get to you after. (1)は「あとで連絡します。」という意味かと思いますが、 (2)の場合のようにbackがつかなくてもafterがあるので 同じ意味になるのでしょうか? まったく英語が出来ないため、 簡単な文章も理解ができません。 教えていただければ幸いです。

• 英文法~形容詞“used to”について

【質問1】 “used to”を辞書で調べてみたところ「以前は~だった」,「 慣れている」の二つの異なる意味を持つことを確認しました。 どちらの意味を示しているのかの判断基準として文法上の規則やニュアンスは存在するのでしょうか。 【質問2】 例文1 Did you [use to] live with your friends? ここの例文で使われている“used(use) to”は疑問系文章である為に“use”が現在系になっていると認識をしています。 この認識で間違いは無いでしょうか?また、異なる意味を成しているのでしょうか? 何卒、ご教示の程を宜しくお願い致します。

• Used to の使い方

【問題】 Complete the sentences. Use the correct forms of used to and the verbs in parentheses. 【例】1. Amelia didn’t use to sing. But she used to dance. (not sing/dance) 2. Emma (not study hard/read a lot) 答…..Emma didn’t use to study hard but she used to read a lot. 3. Eric (not play soccer/swim) 答…..Eric didn’t use to play soccer but he used to swim. 4. Tim and Dan (not ride bikes/go running) 答…..Tim and Dan didn’t use to ride bikes but they used to go running. 5. We (not study chemistry/study biology) 答…..We didn’t use to study chemistry but we used to study biology. 6. My friends (not watch DVDs/go to the movies) 答…..My friends didn’t use to watch DVDs but we used to go to the movies. 2.~5. の答えのチェックをして下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語圏の方と話してて分からない英語があります。

ご多忙の中、失礼します。 宜しくお願い致します。 (1)食べてからだいぶ経つなぁ。おなかすいてきちゃった。 It's been some time since I eat. I'm hungry.   (2)新しい環境に慣れた? Do you get used to a new environment? (3)日本での生活には慣れた? Do you get used to life in Japan? (4)英語の発音が聞き取るのにまだ慣れていない。 I'm don't get used to the sound of English. (5)日本でお友達がいっぱいできましたか? Do you accumlate a lot of friends in Japan? (6)私は良いお友達がいてしあわせです。 I'm very fortunate to have a good friends. (7)次はいつスカイプできますか? これは全くわかりませんでした。 いつちゃっとできますか?なら When wikk we chat on skype? かな・・・。でも次はがわかりません。 以上、 間違っている表現、他にいい表現があれば教えてください! 宜しくお願い致します。

• I used to get 30 scores in math man

I used to get 30 scores in math many timesこの30scoresの読み方はthirty scoresですよね? 後 私は行きたい大学に落ちた時のために二校受けるつもりですは I am going to apply to two colleges for the case where I fail to pass the entrance exam of the college I want to enter most で大丈夫でしょうか?すいませんが教えて下さい