• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳を教えてください、宜しくお願いします。

I told him the fundamental points of the game,   and he answered my talk with questions that he want explained.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数46
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15162/32525)

直訳:私は彼にゲームの基本的な点を話した、彼は私の話に対して、わたしに説明してもらいたい質問で答えた。     >  ゲームの要点を話してあげたら、分かったという代わりにまだ説明が足りないと言ってきた。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• SVO to do

(1)I asked him to go with me. →I asked that he should go with me. (2)I told him to go with me. →I told him that he should go with me. (1)ask o to doのto doをthat節にすると、oが消えますが、(2)tellやadviseでは残ります。何か理由があるのでしょうか。また、want o to doはthat節では表せないのはなぜでしょうか。ご高見をお願いします!

• want の語法について。 「questions that you want answering???」

「大学の講義の前にやる事で、大切な事は何か?」というトピックで、このような文章が出てきました。 Then you can ask yourself some questions that you want answering, and ..... that は関係代名詞として、 questions を修飾しているようです。すると、that以下に格の不足が生じているはずです。すると(*は格の不足を表します) 1. that you want * answering 2. that you want answering * の可能性が考えられます。 1. はつまり、you want questions answering という文が成り立つ事になります。しかし、questions が answer するのではなく、 questions は answered される関係になりますので、you want questions answered が正しい英文と思われます。 2. は、「~したい」の時の want は to 不定詞が続くはずで、you want to answer questions が正しい英文と思われます。 すると、この want はなんなんでしょうか?もうひとつ、want の語法に「Those bananas want eating」 って言うものがありますが 3. questions that want(=need) answering という文であれば文法的に正しいと思うのですが、問題の文には、 you が含まれています。「you」が不用になってきます。また、この時の eating の意味上の目的語は、この文の主語である、those bananas という特徴があると思います。eat bananas という関係です。それを、考慮すると、問題の文は、answer you という訳の分からない関係で、that 以下に格の不足がないという問題も出てきます。 数人のネイティブの方に質問してみましたが、この文は正しいとの事です。しかし、どうも納得がいきません。どうか、お力を貸してください。よろしくお願いします。(時間がなくて、過去ログの検索に時間が取れませんでした。同じような質問が過去にあったとしたら、ほんとに申し訳ありません。)

• 和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered

• 困ってます。和訳お願いします。

hi im sylvester girl dont mail him enymore i feel so bad n he want to just sex with u n i want to leve him but i kill him baby so im so sad n i want to someting for him if u can help me can u make him bad メールをもらったのですが、私は英語が出来ません。 なんて書いてあるんでしょうか? すみませんができる方お願いします

• 和訳&解答お願いします

以下の英文の和訳お願いします。 (1)I explained to her that I could stay here no longer. (2)He said to me, "I hate soccer." (3)He told me that he hated soccer. それから、こちらの問題の解答を教えてください。 空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを1つ選び、日本語にしなさい。 At first I thought this book was difficult, but soon I found it (). ア:easily イ:easy ウ:different エ:with ease 訳→ よろしくお願い致します!

• 和訳お願いします‼︎

和訳お願いします‼︎ He said that he didn't have a frog with him , but that , if Smily would be so kind as to get him one , he would be quiet willing to bet. お願いします‼︎

• 文法、理論的解説をお願い致します。

①I don't want to leave my son with my mother, because she gives him more candy than he can eat. ②I don't want to leave my son with my mother, because she gives him candy more than he can eat. ①が正しいのはよく分かります。しかし、何故②が誤文なのか論理的に説明できません。 お知恵をお貸し下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 和訳お願いします;

I can easily do it now, while he's talking to God. But if I kill him now, he'll go straight to Heaven. I need to think about this. A wicked man murders my father and I, his onl son, send this same man to Heaven? No, that's not revenge. It will be better to wait. I'll kill him when he's drunk too much. Or when he' angry, or in bed with my mothe. I want this man to go to Hell, not Heaven. I must be patient. Your words to God have saved you now, but you won't live much longer. 長いですが宜しくお願い致します