仮定法で困っています。英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。一応自分でやってみたので、間違っているところがあったら指摘してください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • (1)I could have gotten much more for the painting if I (  ) it overseas. (2)(  ) your help, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this project. (3)I do not deny that your information was invaluable. (  ) it, I could never have formed our plan. (4)Had I known you were coming to Tokyo, I (  ) to the station to meet you. (5)The man at the window must be a spy, since he works slowly and keeps looking around. A real cleaner (  ) the windows twice.
  • 仮定法の問題で困っています。センセーショナルなタイトルで質問内容をまとめてください。
  • 仮定法での答えを教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

仮定法で困っています。

英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。一応自分でやってみたので、間違っているところがあったら指摘してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ下の(1)~(4)のうちから1つずつ選んでください。 (1)I could have gotten much more for the painting if I (  ) it overseas. (1)had sold (2)would sell (3)have sold (4)sold 自分の答え→(2) (2)(  ) your help, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this project. (1)Were not it for (2)If it had not for (3)Had it not been for (4)If it is not for 自分の答え→(1) (3)I do not deny that your information was invaluable. (  ) it, I could never have formed our plan. (1)Far from (2)In spite of (3)With (4)Without 自分の答え→(4) (4)Had I known you were coming to Tokyo, I (  ) to the station to meet you. (1)would have gone (2)didn't go (3)had gone (4)would go 自分の答え→(3) (5)The man at the window must be a spy, since he works slowly and keeps looking around. A real cleaner (  ) the windows twice. (1)had never washed (2)was not washing (3)would not wash (4)did not wash 自分の答え→(3) 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ad-astra
  • ベストアンサー率64% (126/196)
回答No.2

No. 1の方のご回答を拝見しました。問題(2)だけ違う解答になりました。 (2)(  ) your help, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this project.  この主節は「過去の事実(=完遂した)と違った結果になっていたであろう(=失敗していただろう)」と言っています。 事実はI was able to accomplish this project.です。 そうすると、仮定節の基本的な作り方は[If + S + had + p.p.]になります。 選択肢 (1)Were not it for  これは、ひょっとして問題がWere it not forだったのでしょうか? そうすると、本来の形はIt it were not for になります。現在の事に関する仮定(仮定法過去)なのでダメです。 (2)If it had not for  助動詞hadの後に動詞がないので、hadが述部動詞なってしまいました。訳しようがありませんね。 (3)Had it not been for  If it had not been forは[If + S + had + p.p.]の式に合致します。これはまた、Had it not been forと書き換えられます。過去の仮定として成立しています。 (4)If it is not for  直説法で仮定法になっていません。これはIf it were not for, Were it not forという形で現在の仮定(仮定法過去)に書き換えられるべきですが、仮定法過去完了が必要な本問には合致しません。  ということで、問い(2)の解答は(3)のHad it not been forになると思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

私は英語が得意な方ではないのですが… (1)1 (2)1 (3)4 (4)1 (5)3 となりました。 個人的な根拠も一応のせてみますね (1)時制のずれ (4)前半のHad I~ の所はIf節の倒置したものなので、「,」以降は時制のずれを考慮してみました。 あまり自信がありませんので、他の方の意見を優先して考えてみて下さい。

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法の問題で困っています。

英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。一応自分でやってみたので、間違っているところがあったら指摘してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ下の(1)~(4)のうちから1つずつ選んでください。 (1)If it were not for the rain, we (  ) hiking today. (1)can go (2)would go (3)may well go (4)were able to go 自分の答え→(2) (2)We've missed the train. I wish we (  ) earlier. (1)have left (2)had left (3)ought to have (4)were leaving 自分の答え→(1) (3)It is high time the children (  ) to bed. (1)to go (2)went (3)going (4)gone 自分の答え→(2) (4)“(  ) all right if I came again some other time?” “Of course. Just give me a call before you come.” (1)Is it (2)Was it  (3)Would it be (4)Will it be 自分の答え→(2) (5)I remember how it happened as clearly as if it (  ) only yesterday. (1)has been (2)is (3)were (4)would be 自分の答え→(3)

• 仮定法について気になることがあります。

仮定法について気になることがあります。 I wonder if you'd like to come to our Thanksgiving party. という例文がありますが、もしこれを過去形にして、 I wondered if… I was wondered if… となったとき、if節以降の文は、 if you'd have liked to come to our Thanksgiving party. となるのでしょうか? would like toのwouldは仮定法だと思うので、 If I had not have a plan, I would have gone to your party. の、主節の用法と同じような感じで過去形になるのでしょうか? それか、would like toはもう仮定法は用いていますが、ひとつの熟語として考え、 いかなる場合もwould have liked toのように過去形にはせず常に would like toの現在形で使った方がいいでしょうか? 気になったので回答お願いします。

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 仮定法

僕が結婚してなかったら彼女と結婚するでしょう。 if i weren't married i would get married to her 僕が結婚してなかったら彼女と結婚したのにif i had not been married i would have got married to her これはあってますよね??

• 仮定法の書き換え文 合っているかみてもらえますか。

(1)Were I as rich as he (=If I were as rich as he), I would travel abroad.  (彼ぐらいの金があれば海外旅行でもするのだが) (1)書き換え1⇒Being as rich as he, I would travel abroad. (2) If it were not for your quick play, our team would not win.      「君の素速いプレーがなければ、私たちのチームは勝たないだろう」 (2)書き換え1⇒If our team doesn’t have your quick play, we will not win. ↑もしかしたらwe will not win tomorrow.とかなったら仮定法現在でもいけるのでは? 勝てる可能性が増えてしまう?違う意味になるのかな? (2)書き換え2⇒If our team didn't have your quick play, we would not win.  ↑(2)が仮定法(過去形つかう分)で書かれているので、正しいのはやはり書き換え2になるのかな?●やはり「~がなければ」はit be動詞 not for 名詞 でないとだめでしょうか? (3)With your advice, the project would have succeeded. 「君のアドバイスがあったら計画は成功しだだろう」 (3)書き換え文1⇒If it had been for your advice, the project would’ve succeeded. (3)書き換え文2⇒If we had gotten your advice, the project would ‘ve succeeded. (4)A true friend would not betray you. (本当の友達ならあなたを裏切らないだろうに) =If you were a true friend, A true friend(he) would not betray you. (4)書き換え文1⇒Being a true friend, he wouldn’t betray you. (5)With a little more time, I could have solved the problem. (もう少し時間があれば、その問題を解けたのに) (5)書き換え文1⇒If I had had a little more time, I could ‘ve solved the problem. (5)書き換え文2⇒If I had a little more time, I could have solved the problem. ●(5)の場合書き換え文1と2では、どちらが正しいのでしょう? (5)書き換え文3⇒A little more time could’ve led me to solve the problem. (6) I would have forgiven him. 「私だったら彼を許したでしょう。」 (6)書き換え文1⇒If I had been you, I would’ve forgiven him. (7)I don't know his address; otherwise I would write to him. 彼の住所を知りません。 さもなければ手紙を書くでしょう。 (7)書き換え文1⇒ I don’t know his address. If I knew his address, I would write to him. すみません、多いですが、以上です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 仮定法を使った英文

If it were not for you, I would not succeed. の前後にI think をつけても問題はないのですか? つまり、 I think that if it were not for you, I would not succeed. または If it were not for you, I would not succeed, I think . おわかりになる方教えてください。

• 英語の仮定法で困ってます。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1)If I were in your place, I would do the same thing.   =(  )(  ) in your place, I would do the same thing. 2)If I had studied more, I could have passed the exam.   =(  )(  )(  ) more, I could have passed the exam. 3)If you should die tomorrow, what would you do today?   =(  )(  ) die tomorrow, what would you do today? 4)If it had not been for the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.   =(  ) it not (  )(  ) the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 仮定法、mixed conditionalについて

仮定法の 3rd conditionalとmixed conditionalについて質問です。 If I had got up earlier, I wouldn't have missed the bus. このような3rd conditionalについては理解できています。 次に、 If I had got up earlier, I would be on the bus. 「もし~していたら、今頃~なのに」  このようなif節が、「主語 + 過去完了形」、後ろが「would + 動詞の原形」のmixed conditionalも理解できます。 しかし映画などを見ていると、 (1)If I didn't have you to worry about, I would have clobbered her. (2)If it weren't for Sophie, I would have been a scarecrow for the rest of my life. などのような先ほどのmixed conditionalとは逆のmixedがよくでてきます。 (ちなみにこの文は「ハウルの動く城」の英語版の字幕からです) これがどういう意味なのか、いまいちよくわかりません。 例えば(2)の文で、 If it hadn't been for Sophie, I would have been a scarecrow.... にしたら意味がどう変わるのでしょうか? ここの違いがよくわからないので、教えていただけたら嬉しいです。 それと、仮定法には全部でいくつの種類があるのでしょうか? 私が知っているのは、 1st conditional  2nd conditional 3rd conditional mixed conditional zero conditional です。 (すみませんが、日本語での呼ばれ方はよくわかっていません) ほかにも何かあるのでしょうか?

• 仮定法過去完了を教えてください。

「雨が降っていなかったらピクニックに行くはずだった」 とアメリカ人の友人は言ってました。 私の聞き取りが間違っていなければ彼は If it didn't rain, we would have gone to the picnic. と言っていました。 もし私がこの文を英作するなら If it hadn't rained,we would have gone to the picnic.とします。 微妙なニュアンスの違いでしょうか?