• ベストアンサー

日本語訳

Single-player tee times are only available on a fill-in basis. この日本語訳はなんでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ShowMeHow
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1424/5027)
回答No.1

シングルプレヤーのティータイムは空きを埋める形でのみ提供されています。

buzzclub
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳

こんばんは、こちらの英語の文を日本語訳にして頂きたいので、どなたか日本語訳していただける方お願い致します。 Thousand,Million, Trillion A Thousand times I understand. A Million times I perfect. A Trillion times it becomes instinctive. Hanshi Leon D. Wright

• この日本語訳を教えてください

「Write only your family name in capital letters.」という英文があったんですが、この日本語訳がわかりません。だれかおしえてください。

• 日本語訳

I'm sure you have heard this song many times in your life. 日本語訳、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語訳を教えてください

次の文章の訳がわかりません。 「children heard a puppet refer to actions such as that of a teddy bear who put all the hoops available on a pole as having put “Some of the hoops on the pole.”」 日本語訳を教えてください!(どこで文章が切れるのかもわかりません・・) よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳

Sometimes there are so many salmon in the river that the ones at the edge are pushed out onto the riverbank. 日本語訳、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

日本語訳お願いします! If I'm more of an influence to your son as a rapper than you are as a father, you go to look to yourself as a parent.( ─Ice Cube, in an interview in 1990.) この文の意味を教えてください、よろしくお願いします!

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

日本語の訳を教えてください 小説の中に書いてあるのですが意味がわかりません Only me Only you です よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

ゼミで社会運動論を学んでいます。次回の文献が英文となり、どうしても旨く日本語訳できません。日本語訳を教えてください。 But the three essentials that run throughout all manifestations of anarchists ideology are definitely there- anti-satatism, anti-capitalism and prefigurative politics[i.e modes of organization that consciously resemble the world you want create. Or, as an anarchist historian of ideas but the facts of futere itself". This is present in anything from jamming collectives and on to lndy media, all of which can be called anarchist in the newer sense. In some countries, there is only a very limited degree of confluence between the two coexisting generations, mostly taking the form of following what each other is doing- but not much more.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 I think that a large number of people who say that muscular women are not beautiful are expressing nothing more than a stereotype.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)you stay home for only a short period of time. (2)you haven't experienced much in foreign countries. (3)human beings have a mental device to deal with the situation. (4)your overseas experience will help you cope with the situation.