• ベストアンサー

訳して下さい。教えてください。

P.F.ドラッカーの、解説を訳してますが、ちんぷんかんぷんです。 Managers are given human and material resources to work with, and from them fashion a productive enterprise from which springs the wealth of the society. です。いちおう自分でも訳しました。 経営者は、人的、物的資源をあたえられて、仕事をして、そして、社会の富を生じるものから、生産的な企業を作った。 うまく訳せません。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

経営者たちは、仕事に使うことの出来る 人的、物的資源をあたえられて、 社会の富を生じる、生産的な企業を,それら(人的、物的資源のことです)から 作った。

passagen1919
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。自分の英語力が不足してるのを痛感しました。

関連するQ&A

• 訳して、教えてください。

P.F.ドラッカーの、解説を訳してますが、ちんぷんかんぷんです。 Yet as Drucker points out, managers,while becoming ever more basic resources of a business, are increasingly the scarcest, the most expensive and the perishable. いちおうわたしの訳は、まだドラッカーは、指摘している。経営者が事業の基礎的資源によりいっそうなっていくあいだ、ますます欠如して、もっとも高価で、もっとも腐敗しやすい。 うまく訳せません。

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Sex-role stereotypes have been costly to society. They have prevented a number of people from assuming more productive roles and have resulted in the expenditure of substantial resources on emotional and physical problems generated by these stereotypes.

• (275)Wealth should not ……この英文はどう訳せばよいでしょうか

(275) (ll. 320-341) Wealth should not be seized: god-given wealth is much better; for if a man take great wealth violently and perforce, or if he steal it through his tongue, as often happens when gain deceives men's sense and dishonour tramples down honour, the gods soon blot him out and make that man's house low, and wealth attends him only for a little time. [試し訳] (ll. 320-341) 富は奪われるべき(奪ってはならない)ものではなく、神から授けられた富の方が遥かに良い。 もし、誰かが暴力でかつ否応なしに、大きな富を手に入れるとすれば、あるいは、もし彼の舌 (口先)でそれを騙し取るとすれば、騙されたときによくあることだが、人々の良識に欺いて、 不名誉が名誉を踏みにじると(時)、良くあることだが、神々はすぐにそれを汚して、富はわず かな時間、それに伴なうだけだ。 [質問] (1)Wealth should not be seizedについて この文は「富は奪われるべきものではなく」(奪ってはならない)と読みました。 これで正しいでしょうか。 (2)for if a man take great wealth violently and perforceについて    violentlyとperforceは両者ともに「副詞」でしょうか。      (3)as often happens |when gain deceives men's sense |    and dishonour tramples down honour,|について    この構文は‘|’で区切って、読みました。   これは、正しいでしょうか。 (4)the gods soon blot him outについて    himはwealthと解釈しました。    それで、「神々はその富をすぐに汚す」と読みました。      これは正しいでしょうか。 (5)and wealth attends him only for a little time. この意味は、「富は神によって汚され、すぐに価値を失う」と理解しました。     しかし、only配置によって、次の二通りが考えられます。    (a)「富は少しの時間、それに伴うだけだ」    (b)「富は少しの時間だけ、それに伴う」       どちらも、文法的には間違ってはいない。       副詞は独立しているから、どちらも、「意味は同じ」なのだろうか。       日本語として、(a)の方が読みやすい感じがする。    屁理屈みたいですが、これで正しいのでしょうか。        onlyを間違えたことがあって、気になります。        

• 受動態でのbyとfrom の使い分けがわかりません

下記のように受動態でgivenに対しfromが使われています。 (1)~(3)はto~from いり(1.590.000.000hit)(4)~(5)はtoなし(847.000hit)を例文でググってみました。 ちなみに was given byなら40.300.000hitです。 (1)best award was given to the EuroVideoMapping from Germany. (2) Careful consideration was given to input from staff and families as well as student learning styles. (3)When the captives were brought to Madinah, I was given to a family from Ansar. (4)Oyaki (bun) which was given from our friend convenient as not only between-meals but also side dish. nsknet.or.jp ... research works, the Young Researcher Award was given from Japanese Neural Network Society (JNNS) in [...] 2001, (5)The label showing that this specimen was given from Professor S. Hatta and constructed by a taxidermist A. よくある問題例文で、My uncle gave me this computer.を受動態の形にしなさい。というもので、 (4)I was given this computer by my uncle. (5)I was given this computer from my uncle. もbyでもfrom でもいいと思うのですが、どの参考書もbyのみで答えがのっているのは、なぜでしょうか?なぜfrom だといけないでしょうか?教えてください。 ちなみに自分の考えは以下です。 参考書寄りidea: Iに対してgivenの動作を作用させたbyがmy uncle。 fromを使うなら、その注視はthis computerの出どころをイメージさせるからIの主語と合わない。This computer was given to me from my uncle.にして主語とto~from~を関連させるならfromを使う意味がある。 私の直感: 基本どっちだって使える、Iにfocusしたいか、物にfocusを当てたいかで使い分けたらいい。その人のfeelingでOK. 教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• More than 100 years after

More than 100 years after the death of this literary giant, another American, this time, a giant in the field of technology, seems to agree with Emerson's words. However, each member of society should consider the meaning of wealth and how he or she can spread its various forms among the human race. この2つの文がいくら悩んでもわかりませんでした。和訳をどなたかお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします・・。

多少長いので、簡単にでもいいです。 冷やかし無しで和訳をお願いします・・。 While the enterprise may have a life of its own, its present health and future growth surely depend on the individuals who guide its activities. Just what, then are the functions of the executives responsible for the fortunes of the enterprise? They coordinate, appraise, and plan. They may, at the same time, do the actual buying, selling, advertising, accounting, manufacturing, engineering, or research, but in the modern enterprise the execution or carrying out of these functions is usually left to such employees as salesmen, buyers, production supervisors and foremen,, technicians, and designers. In many cases, the executive does not even personally supervise the working force but rather administers the duties of other executives. In planning and coordinating the work of subordinate managers or supervisors, he allocates tasks and makes available the necessary equipment, materials, and other physical resources necessary to carry out the various jobs, In appraising their activities, he must decide whether the employees or subordinate managers are handling their tasks satisfactorily. If not, he can take action by changing or bringing in new physical equipment and supplies, by transferring or shifting the personnel, or by expanding or cutting down available funds. Thus, the term, administration, as used here, includes executive action and orders as well as the decisions taken in coordinating, appraising, and planning the work of the enterprise and in allocating its resources.

• 下記の英語の翻訳をお願いできますか?

下記の翻訳の和訳をお願いできませんでしょうか? Fashion remanufacturing is a process of disassembling discarded garments to recover materials, re-cut and re-design them, and re-making in to new garments, explains Geetha Dadigamuwage from the UK's Sustainable Consumption Institute at Manchester University. "(It) recovers the intrinsic value of material and restores the discarded product back to its useful life instead of being downcycled into low value products. The process also reduces the requirement of virgin materials and hence reduces the environmental impact causing in raw material production and processing.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a financially competent person. One who will have many ideas about how you can earn more money and acquire possessions and improve your mutual wealth. One who should be able to help support or provide for you. You’ll gain nice possessions and things of value. Both of you will dream of wealth, security, and status. I think money will come to you both, you’ll both benefit financially and materially from the marriage, but too much emphasis will be placed on financial matters after the marriage. Spiritual and creative things are just as important, for these feed the soul of a relationship, while wealth sustains the worldly and material side of a relationship

• 和訳と・・・

Everything we need to satisfy our wants is obtained finally from two sources―the natural resources that are available and the human ability to make use of them. 「私たちが、私たちの欲望を満足させる必要があるすべては、結局2つの源から手に入れられる。それは、利用できる天然資源と、人間がそれらを利用する能力である」何やら意味がわかりません・・・。あと、Everythingのあとには、thatの省略があると思うのですが、このthatは、何かの目的語(例えば、動詞の目的語とか)になっているのでしょうか?

• (274)Through work ……この英文はどう訳せばよいでしょうか

(274) Through work men grow rich in flocks and substance, and working they are much better loved by the immortals 1308. Work is no disgrace: it is idleness which is a disgrace. But if you work, the idle will soon envy you as you grow rich, for fame and renown attend on wealth. And whatever be your lot, work is best for you, if you turn your misguided mind away from other men's property to your work and attend to your livelihood as I bid you. An evil shame is the needy man's companion, shame which both greatly harms and prospers men: shame is with poverty, but confidence with wealth. 試し訳 仕事を通して、人間は集団の中で床になり、財産を増やす。そして、働く者は 皆、不死の神から非常に良く愛される(脚注1308) 働く事は不名誉なことではない。不名誉なことは怠けることだ。 しかし、もし、お前が働けば、怠け者は、お前が豊かになるにつれて、たちまち、お前をうらやむだろう。 というのも、評判や名声は富についてまわるからだ。 そして、お前の分け前が何であろうと、もし、私がお前に命じる通りに、自分の 間違った考えを、他人の財産から自分の仕事に向きを変え、自分の暮らしに関 心を払うなら、働く事が、お前にとって最善である。 悪魔の恥は貧しい人の友であり、人々に多大な危害を加えて、繁栄する者も 又恥なのだ。恥は貧しさと一体だが、信用は富と一体なのだ。 [質問]   (1)grow rich in flocks and substaceについて   「集団の中で豊かになり、そして、財産を増やす」 次の三通りが考えられ、(c)により訳しました。正しいでしょうか。 (a)grow rich in flocks and grow substance (b) grow (rich and substance) in flocks (c)rich in flocks and grow substance  (2)working themについて    「働く者は皆」でよいでしょうか  (3)whatever be your lotについて 「お前の分け前が何であろうと」 lotは「分け前、運命」等の意味があります。それとも「お前の稼ぎが何であろう と」と訳せるでしょうか。 whateverは「分け前」にも、「運命」にも使えるでしょうか。 (4)as I bid youについて 「もし、私がお前に命じた通りに」 この「命じる」という言葉に少し違和感があります。 「もし、お前が私の云う通りに、私に云われた通りに」でも良いでしょうか。 (5)shame which both greatly harms and prospers menについて 「悪魔の恥は貧しい人の友であり、人々に多大な危害を加えて、繁栄する者も 又恥なのだ」。 このbothは何の意味でしょうか。 直前のevil shame とこのshameは同じ意味で使われたと考えて、 evil shame =shameと考えました。 これは正しいでしょうか。 (6)shame is with poverty, but confidence with wealth.について 「恥は貧しさと一体だが、信用は富と一体なのだ」。   直前に、for fame and renown attend on wealthという文があります。 この文と対をなす文章であると考えて、次のように訳せるでしょうか。 「恥は貧しさについて回るが、信用は富について回る」