問い合わせメール内容の翻訳について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • CDの返品交換について問い合わせしたが、メール返信で返送したアイテムがどれか確認中であることが分かった。
  • 添付されたPDFが空白であったため、送料のレシートをスキャンまたは写真に撮って送るように依頼された。
  • 返信を楽しみにしており、問題解決に全力で対応するとのこと。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳(翻訳ソフトを使わずに)をお願いします。

先日CDを個人輸入にて購入しましたが不良品のため返品交換することになりました。 そこで、CDを返品し返送料が明記されているレシートを添付(PDF)にてメール送信しました。 しかし、20日以上経過しているのにも拘らず何の音沙汰もないので問い合わせをしました。 その後メール返信されて参りました。 下記文章がその内容です。 翻訳ソフトを使用し訳してみましたが、いまいち分からない為お手数をお掛け致しますが、翻訳の程よろしくお願い致します。 Thank you for your e-mail. We have confirmation from our warehouse team that we have received an item back in our office. We currently checking with our warehouse team as to which item has been received back. Unfortunately, the PDF document that was attached is blank. May I request you to get back to us with the scanned copy of the postage receipt or you could take a picture of the receipt and you can send this to us so I can issue you the voucher? I look forward to your reply, upon which I will do my very best to assist you. Kind Regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • miwamey
  • ベストアンサー率23% (89/371)
回答No.1

とりあえず始めの文では返却商品を受け取ったとありますが、その次の文章では、ウェアハウス(在庫管理をするところ)で受け取ったかどうか確認中とあります。受け取ったのか受け取ってないのかはっきりしませんね。 そして、送ったPDFは真っ白だった(中身がなかった)とのことで、レシートの写真を撮って送ってくれといっています。

boogoopoo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• shochuu
  • ベストアンサー率24% (6/25)
回答No.2

困ったことに、送料を書いた添付のPDF書類の部分が白紙(ブランク)なので、あなた(が権利者なの)かどうかわからない。 領収書のコピーか領収書の写真をとるかして送ってほしい。 あなたの返事を待っています。 あなたが権利者だと確認できれば善処します。

boogoopoo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにブーツを頼んだのですが、以下のメールが写真つきできました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Today we received your Nicksboots order which you placed with us. We received them with black eyes and hooks rather than the nickel like you had specified. I attached a picture of your boots. If you are okay with the black, I can send them out immediately. If you want the nickel; it will be another 2-3 weeks. Please let me know what you would like to do in regards to your order. 多分、少し間違って作ってしまったというメールだと思うのですが、そのままでいいので発送してほしいという英文の作成していただけると助かります、

• 翻訳ソフトでは相手に上手く伝わっていないみたいです。

翻訳ソフトでは相手に上手く伝わっていないみたいです。 海外通販にて購入したのですが、 不良品だったので交換して頂こうと返品しました。 しかし、送料の事でトラブッテおります。 以前、先方に問合せをしたところ送料を返金して頂けるという事でした。 また英語が苦手な為、翻訳ソフトを駆使しておりますが、 どうもうまく伝わっていないようです。 そこで、長くはなりますが下記を訳して下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。 【先方から】 We have received your damaged or faulty return of (この欄には商品名など情報は記されております。) Your order has been reset and a replacement will be sent as soon as possible. 【私が送信】 E-mailed an attachment to the receipt.(添付ファイルとして同時に送信) (Japanese Yen JPY330) この後、これとは別に先方からメールが届いております。 こちらは最後の欄に明記させて頂きます。 【先方から】 I have refunded your returns postage as requested. Please contact us before returning an item. We would have told you not to return this item to us because of its value. 【私が送信】 It is last time. ここには商品情報を記しております。 It has not been repaid yet this time. ここには商品情報を記しております。 【先方から】 I am very sorry but I am having difficulty understanding your email. Could you please try rephrasing it? 最後の欄の明記です。 【先方から】 We have cancelled your order for 商品情報が記されております。 as we are unable to get a firm re-supply date for this product from our suppliers. Please accept our apologies but we have a policy of not keeping back orders of titles we have no idea when we can supply. If you have other items on your order these will be unaffected. 【私が送信】 Is it returns credit card or coupon ?

• 翻訳お願いします

日本語にわかりやすく訳してほしいです。 翻訳サイト使っても意味がイマイチわかりません。 We are writing for your order information. We received the package you returned. Please contact us for replacement order with the transaction ID once you pay your balance. We will order another order for you once confirmed. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to contact us!

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect . Thank you for your email.We are really very to make the incoveinece to you.If you resend the item back to us,please resend it by regular post service with tracking number.Please email us the receipt of the shipping fee to us .And also tell us the tracking number of the package after you rend it to us .Thank you for your cooperation.

• 英文を翻訳お願いします。

翻訳機を使わず英訳できる方にお願いいたします。  I understand you would like to know if you the units can be shipped to our center directly from the manufacturer.  I am glad to inform you that, you can ship units to our center from the manufacturer directly.  Please mention the manufacturer's address as 'ship from' address while creating a shipment.  I am sorry but we need clarity for the first portion (duty of custom) of your query, so please write back to us with more information. お手数をおかけしますが、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• ご自身で翻訳のできる方のみお願いします。

海外サイトにてCDを注文し直ぐにキャンセルメールをそのショップ宛に送信しました。 その後、下記内容のメールが送信されてまいりました。 そこで翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳できる方お願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Customer Service! I'm happy to assist you. Due to our quick processing and turnaround time, your order has already shipped before your request to cancel was received. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. When you receive your order, you may mark "return to sender" on the package and it should be returned to us free of charge. Please keep in mind that this will return the package to the Surrey address and will take an additional 4-6 weeks to arrive back to our warehouse in North Carolina, USA. To speed up the returns process, please mail it directly back to us via the least expensive shipping option to: Thank you for your business, and please let me know if I can assist you in any other way.

• 海外通販、英文メール翻訳して下さい。

注文した際、カードの有効期限を間違えてしまい、訂正のメールをショップ宛に送りました。 下記ショップからの返信です。 大まかにしか分からず不安です。 どなたか英語に長けた方の翻訳をお願い致します。 Having located your account, I can see that your order has been put on hold. The reason being is that we were unable to gain authorisation of your card, which could due to the input of incorrect details. I have, therefore, re-entered your details with the correct expiry date. Your order is now being processed, and will be sent to the Warehouse. In the meantime, if we are unable to gain authorisation, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us, you will receive an email confirmation once your order has been despatched from our Warehouse.  

• この英文(英語)を日本語に翻訳してください。

Thanks for contacting us, we do regret for the wrong time having sent to you. Are you willing to accept our suggestion of $170 giftcard so that you may buy anything at our site? And you can keep the product you received. If you don't want to accept that, we'd like to replace the item to you soon.Your early reply and support will be appreciated!Have a nice day! あるサイトに間違ったものが届いたので変えてほしいといったらこう返ってきました。 翻訳ソフトの翻訳はやめてください。

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Sorry to disturb you. We are writing to inform you that we have received the item you returned. And we have also asked the professionals to recommend an item for you, to fix the problem, would you please just search on our website and choose any item that you like. Once you decided, please contact us about the SKU number of the item, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We have checked that it has been to our city,but we did not recive it,please dont worry. We will ask our product to fix it,if it can not be fix,we would like to resend a new one to you. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated by us,any further questions,please feel free to contact us.