• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

和訳お願いします

The three groups perfomed about equally well on "physical learning"-locating hidden objects, figuring out the source of noise, understanding the concepts of more and less, using a stick to get something that's out of reach. And indeed, the kids were of an age-2 1/2 years old-where it's widely known that they do perform about as well as chimps in such tests. So for example, the scientists would hide a trat of some kind-a toy, or some food-behind a box, while the test subjects looked on. The kids, chimps and orangs would have to be sophisticated enough to know that the object disappearing from view didn't mean it stopped existing, and had to be able to figure out where it had gone. All three groups did equally well at this sort of thing.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数52
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

3つのグループは、隠れた物を見つけること、雑音のもとを理解すること、手の届かない所にある物を得るために棒を使う概念を多少とも理解することと言ったー「身体を使った学習」に関してだいたい等しくよい成績を残しました。そして、本当に、子供達は2歳半で同年齢でした、この様な年齢では、彼らがそのようなテストにおいてチンパンジーとだいたい同様の成績を出すことは広く知られています。それで、たとえば、テスト主題が観察される間、科学者は、箱の陰に、― おもちゃや食物と言った ―ある種のわなを隠しました。(←この文の、tratと言う単語はタイプの間違いではないですか?)子供、チンパンジー、オランウータンは、視界から消えた物がそれが存在しなくなったと言うのではないことがわかるだけ利口でなければならないし、それがどこに行ったかについて答えを見つけ出すことができなければなりませんでした。3つのグループは全て、この種類のもので等しくよい成績でした。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました! 入力ミスには気をつけます

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

元の英単語が間違えているので、翻訳できません。 perfomed trat orangs

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

すいませんでした… 急いで打ったので間違いがあったようです 以後気を付けます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

The three groups performed about equally well on “physical learning”- locating hidden objects, figuring out the source of a noise , understanding the concepts of more and less, using a stick to get something that′s out of reach. And indeed, the kids were of an age -2 1/2 years old- where it′s widely known that they do perform about as well as chimps in such tests. So for example, the scientists would hide a treat of some kind -a toy, or some food-behind a box , while the test subjects lokked on. The kids, chimps and orangs would have to be sophisticated enough to know that the object disappearing from view didn't mean it stopped existing, and had to be able to figure out where it had gone. All three groups did equally well at this sort of thing. 引用文 “Babies Vs. Chimps: Who′s Smarter?”

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。 There are soms things that I would not have done , and some things that I have failed to do that I would do. One of the things that I would have done if I had known the importance of it would have been to go to college.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

When you were here ... *thinking back of those good times* ... we talked about phones. Well yesterday Google released a new version of the phone. It's made by Samsung and it is very similar to the Galaxy S from Samsung but has some improvements and most important it doesn't have software from Samsung inside. Ok that's all for this week technology update :) ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いします。

Leahy announced that he would respond to one of the biggest complaints of the green groups by cutting the distance Tesco's products travel, especially by air. He would also switch some of the claim's road freight (he did not say how much) to rail. But he said nothing about reducing the journeys made by his customers. Shopping accounts for 20% for car journeys in UK, and 12% of the distance covered. By closig their out-of-town stores and replacing them with warehouses and deliveries, the surpermarket chains could reduce the energy costs of their buildings and (according to government figures) cut the transport emissions caused by shopping by 70%. Today, the Competition Commission publishes the initial results of its inquiry into the market dominance of the superstores. One of the issues it is investigating is the “land bank” accumulated by Tesco―a huge portfolio of sites on witch the company appears to be sitting until it can obtain planning permission. Many of them are out of town. If Tesco develops them, it will drag even more cars on to the road. Out-of-town shopping is incompatible with sustainability. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? ***"check it out/check that out" is just a way of saying "look at this/that!" You can say it about pretty much anything like a song, movie, book, TV Show, website etc. Some people will say things like "check her out" or "check him out," and when they do that it has a sexual connotation.

• 英文和訳なるべく早くお願いします!

Something must have caused languages, even in the past and under traditional conditions, to diverge and to remain separate, in the face of all that contact. Here's how it happens. Any of us over the age of 40 has observed that languages change even over the course of just a few decades, with some words dropping out of use, new words being coined, and pronunciation shifting. For instance, whenever I revisit Germany , where I lived in 1961, young Germans notice that they have to explain to me some new German words (e.g, the new word Handi for cell phones, which didn't exist in 1961), and that I still use some old-fashioned German words that have been going out of use since 1961(e.g, jener/jene for "that/those"). But young Germans and I can still mostly understand each other well. Similarly, you American readers under the age of 40may not recognize some formerly popular English words like "ballyhoo," but incompensation you daily use the verb "to Google" and the participle "Googling" which didn't exist in my childhood.

• 和訳お願い致します。

In the same way,terror experts aren't sure about the magnitude and timing of AL Qacda's next strike .But it would be myopic to shrug that because there's uncertaity about the risks,we shouldn't act vigorously to confront them-yet that's our national policy toward climate change,and it's a disgrace.

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• 和訳お願いします

A new study, published in Science, makes a strong case that the second theory is the Max Plank Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipig, Germany, developed a battery of learning tests they call the Primate Cognition Test Battery. The team gave it to 106 chimps, 105 children and 32 orangutans, to compare the groups directly. Says Esther Hermann, a co-author of the paper:"It's the first time anything like this has been done."