回答No.1

均等でないタイヤの磨り減りは空気圧不十分だったことと示しており、また、持ち主が必要なメンテナンスを行わないことで車を痛めつけた可能性があります。

zabutonmai
質問者

お礼

-sakuragumi-さん、とても参考になりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題答え教えて!!

><注意> >課題やレポートなどにおいて「○○について答えよ」という文章そのままの質問 >はもちろんのこと、課題文を丸写しにしたような質問については、マナー違反だ >と考えます。あまりに目に余る場合は削除することもあるとお考え下さい。 すいません、こうやって書いてあったんですが、マナー違反です! 自分で違反を宣言するのどうか消さないでください!急いでるんです!消したら恨みますよ?もうここ利用しませんから!!(>_<) どうか、許してください!!m(_ _)mぺこぺこ 次の( )にあてはまるのに最も適当なものを選べ。 1)she ( ) the dining room warm in winter. あ、held  い、kept う、protected  え、preserved 2)I have been ( )for my brother many times. あ、haveing mistaken い、made mistake う、mistaken  え、mistaking 3)professor Ito is lying on the sofa comfortably,( ) a neaspaper. あ、is reading い、read う、reading え、reads 4)What-s the name of the man ( )? あ、his car you borrowed い、which car you borrowed う、whose car you borrwed え、you borrwoed his car 5)I-d rather have a room of my own, ( ) small it may be. あ、even if い、no matter う、however え、whatever ~~~~~~ すいません、そのまま問題を写したのは、すいません。 ちょっと、事情があって急いでて、明日の朝か遅くても夜くらいまでに回答くれたら非常にありがたいです!すいません・・・

• 英語の訳

ニューヨークタイムスの新聞記事の途中からですが、下記の訳を知りたいです。 長いですがどなたかよろしくお願いします。 http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/12/world/asia/12codes.html?_r=1 http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/03/11/world/asia/maps-of-earthquake-and-tsunami-damage-in-japan.html ↑下記の文書が載っているHP But Japan’s “massive public education program” could in the end have saved the most lives, said Rich Eisner, a retired tsunami preparedness expert who was attending a conference on the topic at the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, Md., on Friday. In one town, Ofunato, which was struck by a major tsunami in 1960, dozens of signs in Japanese and English mark escape routes, and emergency sirens are tested three times a day, Mr. Eisner said. Initial reports from Ofunato on Friday suggested that hundreds of homes had been swept away; the death toll was not yet known. But Matthew Francis of URS Corporation and a member of the civil engineering society’s tsunami subcommittee, said that education may have been the critical factor. “For a trained population, a matter of 5 or 10 minutes is all you may need to get to high ground,” Mr. Francis said. That would be in contrast to the much less experienced Southeast Asians, many of whom died in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami because they lingered near the coast. Reports in the Japanese news media indicate that people originally listed as missing in remote areas have been turning up in schools and community centers, suggesting that tsunami education and evacuation drills were indeed effective. A version of this article appeared in print on March 12, 2011, on page A1 of the New York edition. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How Shifting Plates Caused the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan Shifting plates and rising water The sudden movement of the Pacific tectonic plate under the North American plate caused a massive earthquake and a tsunami. Magnitude of shaking An 8.9-magnitude earthquake struck the coast of Japan on Friday at a depth of about 17 miles below the earth's surface. Dozens of aftershocks, some of magnitude 6.0 or greater, were felt after the quake. Source: U.S. Geological Survey Predicted tsunami wave heights The tsunami set off warnings for much of the Pacific basin including the west coast of the United States and South America. Officials say waves have not caused major damage in Hawaii and pose no flooding danger in California. Source: NOAA Center for Tsunami Research, Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory By JOE BURGESS, JONATHAN CORUM, AMANDA COX, MATTHEW ERICSON, XAQUÍN G.V., ALAN McLEAN, TOMOEH MURAKAMI-TSE, HAEYOUN PARK, GRAHAM ROBERTS, AMY SCHOENFELD, ARCHIE TSE, JOE WARD and JEREMY WHITE

• 英語の文章でわからないところがあります

This may have been the sort of life Janet Adkins feared when she lay in her car and pressed the button that released lethal drugs into her body. 前文に「アルツハイマーの患者は症状が進行すると、本当に死にたいときにはもう 自殺する気力がなくて地獄だというような内容の文があってのThisです。 このwhenっておかしくないでしょうか?「~するときに、これはジャネット・ アドキンが恐れた生活だった」で良いんですか?下のようにすれば意味が通じると 思うのですが・・・。 Because this may have been the sort of life Janet Adkins feared, she lay in her car and pressed the button that released lethal drugs into her body. これだと「アルツハイマーが恐かったから致死薬が放たれるボタンをおす」のようになって意味が通じますよね?それに対して初めの文はどのように考えればよいのでしょうか? それと、続きの文なのですが、 Mrs. Adkin's doctor believe she had years to go before her self disappeard into the swamp of Altzheimer's. このhad years to go っていうのは何かのイディオム表現ですか?辞書には載ってないのですが・・・。それとher self disappeard into the swamp of Altzheimer'sはher selfが主語ですよね?her selfってherselfっといっしょですか?herselfは主語になれないはずだけど、これはどう考えればよいのでしょうか? 長文すみません。誰かお願いします。

• 高校英語です。文法教えてください!

The meeting will start when my boss ( ). →will arrive , arrives , arrived ,will have arrived 適語はどれでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! There is no ( ) what is going to happen in my feature. →telling , telling that 適語はどちらでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! (   )内に入る共通語句を教えてください。 The car's previous owner didn't take very good ( ) of it. Whould you ( ) for some apple juice? You may stay until morning , if you ( ). Where on earth have they gone? ----I ( )I knew!!!

• 訳をお願いいたします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 彼はインド人なので文法や言い回しは少し違うかもしれません。 大体言いたい事はわかるのですが、相手がどう感じているのかを知りたいので正確な訳をお願い致します。 Good Afternoon ! I can understands the problem now.which is very genuine and it is very correct that you do not feel comfortable to work with him. i guess if you feel to change the guide you may do so. but you will have to teach the new guide everything again. which is time consuming for you. but since Mr. Arora knows your work he would have been more easy. This is something that you will have to decide as if you're not comfortable then it is very difficult. Kalimpong is a small town and it takes about 3 hours to reach by car and there are many hotels there to stay, it is a small nice town.

• 英語の問題で困っています。

問1 次の文中の現在形が表す意味を,選択肢から選びなさい。 Three and five make eight.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問2 She teaches us English at school.     (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問3 Napoleon’s army now advances and a great battle begins.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問4 The meeting opens at nine in the morning tomorrow.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問5 It’s freezing cold today.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問6 空欄を埋めるのに最も適したものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 If this dictionary ( ) a little cheaper, I would buy it.    (1)are (2)is (3)have been (4)were 問7 I wish I ( ) French as well as she.    (1)am speaking (2)could speak (3)speak (4)were speak 問8 If ( ) the sun, nothing could live.    (1)it had not for (2)it had not been (3)it were not (4)it were not for 問9 Long ( ) the Queen!    (1)has lived (2)live (3)lives (4)may live 問10 ( ), I could fly to him.    (1)I were a bird (2)If a bird (3)Were a bird (4)Were I a bird 問11 There ( ) to be big trees around the pond.    (1)dared (2)may (3)should (4)used 問12 “Must I go so soon?” “No, you ( ) not.”    (1)can (2)may (3)dare (4)need 問13 What has become of the other men? Alas, they ( ) have been lost in the sea.    (1)must (2)used (3)shall (4)need 問14 It is necessary that every member ( ) inform himself of the rules of the club as soon as possible. (1)could (2)might (3)should (4)would 問15 The English of this composition is too good. She can’t ( ) it herself.    (1)be written (2)had written (3)have to write (4)have written 問16 He who ( ) search for pearls must dive deep.    (1)had to (2)might (3)should (4)would 問17 The teacher suggested to me ( ) the English broadcast every day.    (1)listening to (2)to listen (3)that I should listen (4)that I should listen to 問18 You ( ) the book.    (1)do not need buy (2)need not have bought (3)need not to buy (4)need not to have bought 問19 You ( ) surprised to find me in such a dark place the other day.    (1)cannot but be (2)may well be (3)must but be (4)will well be 問20 I’m sorry to hear you had such trouble. I ( ) you my telephone number.    (1)had better give (2)ought to give (3)should have given (4)would have given 問21 Will you please lend me the novel when you ( )?    (1)finish (2)finished (3)will finish (4)will have finished 問22 They ( ) for sixteen years.    (1)are married (2)have been married (3)marry (4)will have married 問23 The student ( ) absent from school for six months at the end of this year.    (1)is (2)is being (3)will be (4)will have been 問24 She ( ) across the bridge when she had her bonnet blown off.    (1)walked (2)was walking (3)will be walking (4)will walk 問25 The bird ( ) for more than an hour.    (1)sings (2)is singing (3)has been singing (4)is having sung 問26 "How did you break your arm?" "Riding a bicycle down the road, ( )."    (1)a car crashed me (2)a car hit over me (3)I was crashed a car (4)I was hit by a car 問27 What part of the country ( )?    (1)did you raise up in (2)were you brought up (3)were you brought up in (4)were you growing up 問28 Peace ( ) by everybody.    (1)desires (2)is desiring (3)is desired (4)has desired 問29 The floor was felt ( ) beneath my feet.    (1)have shaken (2)move (3)shaken (4)to move 問30 We ( ) a shower on the way.    (1)caught in (2)have been caught (3)have caught in (4)were caught in

• 英語

1 “Where's Mike?”“He's just () for the station. You can catch him if you run.” アarrived イgone ウleft エset 2 “Is Bill still using your car?”“Yes, I wonder when he () it.” アhas returned イreturned ウreturnes エwill return 3 If it () raining soon, shall we go out for a walk? アstopped イstops ウwill stop エwould stop 4 I plan to study abroad as soon as I () this English course. アhad finirhed イhave finished ウwill finish エwill have finished 5 It's our wedding anniversary next Tuesday, and by then we () married for ten years. アare イwill have ウwill have been エwould have 6 We () playing baseball for about half an hour when it started to rain very heavily. アhad been イhave been ウmight be エwould be 7 Solving the problem was more difficult than (). アwe had thought イour thinking ウour thoughts エwe did 8 Where is Takashi? He said he () here at exactly 6:30 p.m. アis イwill be ウwill have been エwould be 9 I suggested to Mary () with me to collect empty cans on the street, but she said she was too busy. アcome イthat she come ウthat she had come エto have come 10 “Do you know what Junko is doing?”“Well, she () a book when I saw her a while ago.” アhad been reading イhas been reading ウmay be reading エwas reading 1 “May I borrow your dictionary?” “I'm sorry, but Betty (back,brought,hasn't,it,to me).” 2 She says she thinks (me,she,seen,has,before), but I don't remember her. 3 (raining,since,it,has,this morning,been). 4 This is (had,have,in months,the best,we,weather). 5 How (known,have,other,you and Tom,long,each)? 6 It (be,bebomes,before,Japan,long,not,very,will) a society of the elderly. 7 How (does,digits,have,many,postcode,your)? 8 (been,very,insects,have,successful) on land, mainly because they (the,ability,evolved,fly,have,to). 9 Human activities (damaged,land,one-fourth of,the world's total,have,seriously) area. 10 In recent years, people have become more health-conscious and consequently (fat,have,reduced,the amount of,they) eat. 各問題に、訳例と解説をあわせて付けて頂けると助かります。(整序問題については、訳例は無くても結構です。)特に、記号問題の答えとしての根拠を詳しく説明して頂ければと思います。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(2)

College: At the time I went to college, I was very young and did not know what I wanted to do. I also didn't know how to prioritize my school, work and my relationships. Relationships always came first, and I was a bit confused at the time as well. I skipped school a lot, just because I didn't feel like being there. I think I was a bit depressed - it may have been self-induced. But now, I have changed a lot. I now am very responsible at my job and in my home life. And since I have a stable relationship, I feel like I can really focus my time on what needs to be accomplished. I do want to go back to school. I actually planned on applying next week, but my boyfriend's job is not entirely secure at the moment - they are cutting positions - firing people whose jobs are not completely necessary, and so Todd is nervous and asked me if I minded waiting. I don't mind waiting, but I do still plan to go back, even if I had to wait a year. とても長い文章で申し訳ないです。アメリカ人からのメールでこの子は大学を休学中で、そのことについて書いてくれました。 (1)it may have been self-induced.の意味。 (2)And since I have a stable relationship, I feel  like I can really focus my time on what needs  to be accomplished.をきれいに訳せません。 (3)Todd is nervous and asked me if I minded     waiting. I don't mind waiting, but I do still  plan to go back, even if I had to wait a year. という文章でwatingとありますがトッドは何を待ってもらいたいのかわかりません。仕事のことでしょうか?? たくさん質問してしまいましたが、時間がある人助けてください!!

• 英語の質問です!

She is () talented than her brother. 1 the less 2 less 3 the least 4 least Tom has three times (). 1 so much books as his sister 2 as more books as his sister 3 as many books as his sister 4 books than his sister I'll do () she tells me to do. 1 anything what 2 anything in which 3 whatever 4 whenever Dan was () run over by a car. 1 closely 2 dangerously 3 hardly 4 nearly When you use dangerous chemicals, you must wear glasses () you have good eyesight or not. 1 whether 2 that 3why 4 when We have two washing machines, () are not of order. 1 which of both 2 what of both 3 both of which 4 both of what 解答と解説お願いします! The beach was beautiful! I wish I () longer. 1 have stayed 2 could have stayed 3 can stay 4will stay If it () for your help, I could not have finished this work in time. 1 is not 2 has not been 3 were not 4 had not been Jane would have gone to London () to get a plane reservation. 1if she had been able 2 if she is able 3 would she be able 4 was she able

• 契約書の日本語訳

契約書の日本語訳を頼まれたのですが、以下の一文がどうしても解りません。 頻出のshallに続く動詞が解らず困ってます。 どなたか、概訳でも構いませんので日本語に訳してください。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 The parties hereto shall not and shall ensure that the Company shall not at any time during the term of this Agreement or subsequent termination thereof shall in any way or manner whatsoever make known, divulge or communicate any technical, industrial or market information relating to the establishment or operation and management of any of the parties hereto, which may have been furnished by or exchanged between the Company or any of the parties hereto to any person, firm or corporation and shall at all times take such reasonable precautions as may be necessary to prevent disclosure thereof.