女子大生のトランスジェンダー告白についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 女子大在学中の女の子が、トランスジェンダーとしてカミングアウトしたという話について、周りの反応や状況について教えてください。
  • 質問記事では、女子大生がオトコとしてカミングアウトした時の周囲の反応についての具体的な会話が挙げられています。その中で、1つ目の会話文の意味や4つ目の会話文の訳について質問しています。
  • 質問者は、女子大生が女から非公表にセクシャルアイデンティティを変更したことについて話しています。また、4つ目の会話文は専攻が未宣言であることについて話しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語での意味を教えてください

元 女の子が、女子大在学中にトランスジェンダー(オトコとしてカミングアウト)した、という話の中で *What did they say when you decided that you were going to be a man? 周りはどんな反応だった? の問いに対し、以下の会話が続きます 1)Um, well, they changed, finally, my sex from female to not reported. *Uh-huh. 3)To not reported? 4)Talk about an undeclared major. 1)の文の作りが分からずいまいち読み取れません。 4)は横やり的な発言ですが、どう訳せばいいのかわかりません。 すみませんどなたかアドバイスお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1)Um, well, they changed, finally, my sex from female to not reported.  そうだな。結局、彼ら(大学の事務員)は変えた。私の性別を、女性から情報無しに。 3)To not reported?「情報無し」に(変えた)? 4)Talk about an undeclared major.それこそ「専攻未定」ってところだな。  学生語に、専攻がまだ決まっていない時、日本の大学では入った時から専攻が決まっていますが、これは入学当初は、専攻未定(undeclared major)が許容される場所で、性転換手術がまだ珍しかったころのの古いジョークです。

honyakukonnyaku
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! 助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Queer Eye for the Straight Guyという番組の中の台詞です。 Miles about his status at college: They changed my sex from female to not reported. Carson: Talk about an undeclared major. 和訳をお願いします。 http://www.planetclaire.org/quotes/queereye/make-betters/

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して下さいますか?

Missions: Please refer to CHAPTER 5. Sorry to be DIRECT. I’m going to REPORT you when doing your translation. Mission 1→ Be sure to use both direct and reported speech in your assignment. I left both in the Japanese version, so if you just translate the sentences the way they are written, you will use both.

• 次の英文を意味の通る日本語に訳してください。

次の英文を意味の通る日本語に訳してください。 直訳では意味がわかりませんでした。お願いします。 ・If they are suffering from alcohol poisoning the person may be unconscious but cannot be awakened. ・If you try to wake your friend up and they do not respond, check to see if they have cold, unusually pale or bluish skin. ・Check their breathing also.If they are breathing slowly or irregularly --less than eight times a minute -- or ten seconds more between any two breaths,they are in trouble. ・Another sigh is if they vomit while passed out and do not wake up during or after vomiting.

• 上手な日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

上手な日本語訳にしていただけませんか? お願いします。 Acute Alcohol Poisoning Do you know the signs of acute alcohol poisoning? Your friend who had ways too much to drink, may not just be sleeping it off. If he or she is suffering from acute alcohol poisoning, as a result of drinking too much too quickly, They could die if you do not intervene. How do you tell the difference between being passed out and alcohol poisoning? If they are suffering from alcohol poisoning the person may be unconscious but cannot be awakened. If you try to wake your friend up and they do not respond, check to see if they have cold, unusually pale or bluish skin. Check their breathing also. If they are breathing slowly or irregularly ? less than eight times a minute ? or ten seconds or more between any two breaths, they are in trouble. Another sign is if they vomit while passed out and do not wake up during or after vomiting.

• これを日本語に・・・・

暇なときでいいのでお願いします! (いちを歌の歌詞です。) Toymaker: Game over. There are no rules in this game except, win at any cost. Alexa: The time has come once and for all. You've met your match, you will fall. This little game we play is gonna break us down, only one of us can wear the crown. It's not as easy as you thought it'd be, when it's down to you versus me. (Bridge) I play rough, I don't need to try You like to play mean but the score never lies. (Chorus) Game over, Game over. Game over, for now. Winning the game's the only rule allowed. No moral up, or cheers from the crowd. When the game began you never thought you'd lose, but your time is up I play to bruise. Look around you'll find you've lost your team, you tried your best, but you ran out of steam. Bridge You're all out of wishes kiss your dreams goodbye the end's the same. It's not whether you win or lose it's (spoken) how you play the game. Chorus (is that all you got?) (c'mon) (uh uh) (bring it on!) Chorus Game over.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I did not take pictures due to my Camera being replaced この文章と I'm more of the universal type um my most music I listen to is metal but then rock takes second place from there country uh rnb/rap uh love japanese music lol especially ones with either the soft melodies or the upbeat music I watch anime and it's in japanese so the songs are as well so I pretty much enjoy listening to just about all musicこの文章を翻訳お願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください!

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いいたします。 There will be quarrels, violent verbal quarrels in this relationships, from time to time. When so much bottled up anger will flare up. To remedy this is better not to suppress all the small irritations, until they explode, but to deal with them more calmly one at a time as they arise, instead of letting them build up silently and unspoken into a volcano of rage. The anger in this relationship and quarreling will seem to be triggered by some trivial thing, and will seem to be an over reaction to that trivial thing. But it is really not about the trivial thing at all, that is simply the last straw of a long build up. A load of petty that is held in mind. If you reduce the build up by tacking things as they arise, then there will be no load of anger waiting to triggered by one last thing, everything will be calmer and more reasonable. The other trigger is jalousies. If you both deal with the inner jealousy it will prevent much strife and rows.. You are competitive and trigger the other's impatience and desire to be #1. You are easily irritated with each other for not making you #1, at the same time that you are attracted to one another. The sexual energies between the two of you are strong and can be channeled into sports and or creative projects.

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Reunions are interesting parties. It's usually a group of people who were all together some time in the past, trying to come together again to relive something of what they once had. They are usually somewhat more generously proportioned now, possibly a great deal, uh, more experienced and possess faces and bodies with a lot more, shall we Say, character? What really counts is that these are all friends united in a common cause of memory and everyone should avoid saving things like (Good Godl Look at you! What happened ?" Still, they're not the same people about them in the car on the way to the reunion.Aren't we all looking we expected to see while thinking for the old faces and the old bodies, and to hear a lot of the old jokes? We expect to pick right up where we left off. Of course, no one remembers what it was really like.

• 日本語訳が分かりません。

以下の英文を日本語に訳し、さらに英語で返事をしないといけないのですが意味がよく理解できません。 どなたか教えてください。 By the way do you know that in the capital city of Japan they do a kind of experiment with a mouse (which they excise some genes) so that the mouse it not afraid or scared anymore of cats. Which this the scientists want and proved that the fear of the mouse is inborn or naturaly. And that when you just "removed" that gene it will not try to escape. So what do you think about it?is it not incredible. I mean if they can do this also with us human beings then they can "remove" all the fear that we have on certainly or particulary things. 私が分かる範囲では、 「By the way do you know that in the capital city of Japan they do a kind of experiment with a mouse (which they excise some genes) so that the mouse it not afraid or scared anymore of cats.」 ・・・ところであなたは日本の首都を知っていますか。彼らはexperimentの一種でねずみと一緒です。そしてそのねずみは猫のそんなに怖い物ではなかった。 「Which this the scientists want and proved that the fear of the mouse is inborn or naturaly.」 ・・・どの科学者はそれが欲しく、供給したかったのか....? 「And that when you just "removed" that gene it will not try to escape.」 ・・・...? 「So what do you think about it?is it not incredible.」 ・・・あなたはこれについてどう思いますか? 「I mean if they can do this also with us human beings then they can "remove" all the fear that we have on certainly or particulary things.」 ・・・もし彼らがこれをまた人間の初めとしてできたのなら...? よろしくお願いいたします。