英語翻訳の質問に関する返答

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 12月のコースから入学したいが、登録する前に入学できるかどうか調べることはできるか?
  • 学校に通っている間、働くことはできるか?(ワーキングホリディVISAで留学予定です)
  • 返答には、入学申請書類や学費、ビザ手続き、食事・宿泊施設などに関する情報が含まれています。また、学生としての就労は法的に認められていないため、就労ビザの提供もありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語翻訳できる方、よろしくお願いします。

大学からの返答がきましたが、細かい意味が掴めません。 恐れ入りますが、翻訳出来る方、以下の文の通訳をお願いいたします。 お手数をおかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。 ------------------------------------------------- 私は大学へ以下の質問を送りました。、 1. I want to enter from starting a course a school in December. Can the vacant seat be confirmed before it applies? (12月のコースから入学したいが、登録する前に入学できるかどうか調べることはできるか?) 2.Is it permitted to work while studying the language study? (学校に通っている間、働くことはできるか?) ※ワーキングホリディVISAで留学予定です その返答がこちらです。 I am also including a bulletin for your perusal. For further information (application forms, brochures, tuition fees, visa procedures, food & accommodation, etc.) please go to the MTC website at MTC accepts all students that turn in complete application packages on time. If you require a scanned copy of your admissions letter please make a note in the mailing address section of your application. Application, Bulletin and Academic Calendar are attached. I do not believe you are legally allowed to work here as a student, and we do not provide working visas.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

お知らせを同封しますので、ご高覧下さい。 追加の情報としまして(申込み書、カタログ、授業料、ビザ取得手順、食事や宿泊施設、その他)、MTCのホームページを参照してください。 MTCは時間内に完全な申込書を提出してくださった学生さんは全て入学を許可しております。もし入学許可のコピーが必要でしたら申込書のアドレスを書く部分にそのように記載してください。 申込書、お知らせ、学業カレンダーを添付しました。こちらでは学生は働くことができないとおもいますし、私どもは労働ビザを提供することはできません。

hukurou555
質問者

お礼

早速翻訳していただいて、感謝いたします。 よく分かりました~w とても助かります。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• RTO
  • ベストアンサー率21% (1650/7788)
回答No.2

失礼を承知で書き込みますが この程度の英語が理解できないとは 留学する以前のレベルなのではありませんか? それ以前に大学に出した質問文が 文法的には通っていますが むごい言い回しになっていますがお気づきですか? 着の身着のままで異国に放り出されれば否応なく身に付くだろうというお考えでしたら止めはしません。

hukurou555
質問者

お礼

質問文は直訳サイト使っちゃいました。自分では英語は組み立てられません。 留学は英語圏ではないんですが、さすがにまずいですね。。。 英語も勉強しないといけないですね。アドバイス、ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。短いです

英語の翻訳おねがいします。 what shape is the speedy in, is it ok or is it falling apart. if it is in bad shape please refund my money and i wont say pusue anything against you...please do not sell items that are in bad shape or are falling apart. money is hard enough to come bye. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語の翻訳でお願いします。

自分は先日海外の音楽配信サイトに曲のアップロードの申請をしました。 配信するmp3のファイルとwavファイルを添えて送りました。 すると、このような英文が返ってきました。 Your item Dark Cinematic Percussion Loop 1 isn't quite ready for AudioJungle. This is the reason given by our item inspector: This File Requires Some Improvements / Fixes Unfortunately, your preview file does not contain the AudioJungle watermark to prevent copyright infringement. Please overlay the watermark on preview files in the future before submitting them. You may download the watermark here: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/298/0/do-i-have-to-watermark-my-files/ . Thank you for taking the time to submit content to AudioJungle. Unfortunately your submission was not in the correct format. All submissions must have an audio resolution of 16-Bit Stereo, with a sample rate of 44.1kHz. All main files in mp3 format must have a bit rate of 320kbps. There are no exceptions to this rule. Please bounce/export your audio again making sure your file is in the correct format as per our requirements. Thank you for understanding. Finally, your wav version is slightly different to your mp3 version - there is a "hit"/snare right at the start of the wav that is not present in the mp3. Please ensure all your files are identical, thanks! You can edit your file and have it reviewed again at http://audiojungle.net/item/dark-cinematic-percussion-loop-1/2593175 When you visit this page, click the EDIT link and submit your updated file, ensuring you have made all changes requested. Always let the reviewer know exactly what parts of your file have been updated in the "Message to reviewer" field. Please DO NOT resubmit your item as a brand new upload. You MUST use the aforementioned link to resubmit your file. If you wish to discuss this decision further, please submit a support ticket by visiting http://audiojungle.net/support Your reviewer was scottwills. 著作権的ななにかが必要みたいなのですが、もしよろしければ翻訳をお願いします。 自分でもこれから調べてみます。

• 翻訳してください。お願いします。

Are you asking that the sink be cancelled and refunded? Please advise. Regarding the freight charge, the remainder of your order did not meet the $999 order amount. All orders that are under $999 are subject to a $100 freight charge. We only have free motor freight shipping if the order meets the $999 requirement. Please advise if you would like me to establish a cancellation request for this sink. Yes, we are looking at 8-12 weeks from this date on the black model. The white model is in stock in GA. I have established the cancellation request for your sink per your previous email request. We do apologize we were not able to meet your timeline for this particular item. Many thanks,

• 英語を日本語に訳せる方

こんばんわ。 これはなんて書いてあるか教えて下さい。 イギリスの学生ビザについてです。 Your application is ready for collection;please visit the UK Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same よろしくお願いします!!!

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方がカメラレンズを購入して頂いき、不具合があったとのメールがありました。その後に、少し返金致しますが、いかがですか?と送った後に来たメールです。 No thanks, I do not need a lens that does not go to infinity. Infinity focus is the priority need for me, doing panoramic photographs in the mountains. [www.alpinow.com] 👀 This is annoying. I do not want to keep it and I now are obliged to make a trip across the border to go to the post office in Slovenia to send back to you. 😕 Claudio Costerni よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、クレジットカードが認証されていないようです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 翻訳をお願いいたします。 Sorry, I do not understand? We need you to confirm the small amount put through on your card on 2 July before we are able to proceed with your order. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英語が堪能な方へ、どうぞお願いします。

英文をサイト翻訳で作りましたが、言い回しがおかしくないか見ていただけないでしょうか。 We will send the goods from Japan. It takes 4 weeks to 2-delivery, please understand. The goods of us, and then pack it very important with waterproof, so please do not worry. Goods, placed in a bag of opp, and I keep it carefully wrapped in bubble wrap. If there is a point of something noticed by the customer, please feel free to question us. If the goods If it were not in the description as, we will be happy to refund as soon as possible.We are happy of the most able to see your smile. The policy of our peace of mind, sincere, polite, we will do our best to our customers. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Why did you half to open a dispute on Paypal? Do you thank I will not give you your money back? You don't even give me a change to help, with the host. You are a real piece of work.

• 英語の翻訳

ロシアのホテルの予約際、 ビザサポートがいるのでたじたじの英語でメールしたら、 ビザサポートが添付して出来ました。 その際、3000RUBがキャンセルやノーステイの場合かかると思ったのですが、 すでにクレジットカード会社から請求されました。 この請求された3000RUBはデポジットとして先に請求されたのでしょうか? 下記の文章をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳お願いします。↓ We would like to inform you that we are able to provide a visa support one month before arrival. Visa support is free of charge in our hotel, but in a case of no-show or cancellation we will be obliged to charge you a penalty (3000.00 RUR). As for necessary details for guest's visa, we need the passport details of the guest and the copy of the passport with the signature (!) of the person, who will guarantee the price for visa support by his credit card. Then, please, could you fill in the authorization letter, which we have added to this message. Please, don't forget to sign the authorization letter and mark "price for visa support (3000.00 RUR)". We can provide visa support earlier than one month prior to arrival but in this case we have to charge but not authorize the price for 3000 rubles for visa support from your credit card. This amount can be used as a deposit for your accommodation and extra services. During the process of refund of the unused funds back to your credit card the bank takes percent for currency conversion. If you agreed with these terms please confirm it in written form.