• 締切済み

穴埋め問題

According to a recent book, the money goes for salaries to ( ), to the stock market, and to corporate ( ). 2か所の穴埋めですが、私は hours, profits と思ったんですが自信がありません。それと、「ある最近の本によれば、・・・」以降の和訳もお教えください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.1

この文章は【 to~】の副詞句が三連になっているように思える:A(?)+B(to the stock)+C(to corporate () ). A が規則性を乱しているのが気になります。the money goes for salaries がひょっとして逆転していませんか? i.e. the money for salaries goes 確認願います。

関連するQ&A

• 穴埋め、和訳お願いします

今までの穴埋めです。 わかるかたいたらお願いします。 和訳もお願いします。 People use nanotechnology to make their __ seem young and __. In 2035, __ cars can drive themselves. Nano-sized robots (nanobots) are so __ that you can't see them.

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? In the 1980s Japan saw the so-called "bunnle economy." With so much money readily available for investment, speculation was inevitable, particularly in the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the real estate market. In addition, banks granted increasingly risky loans to both corporate and individual investors. On December 29, 1989 the Nikkei stock index hit an all-time high of 38,957. Land prices were highest in Tokyo's Ginza district in 1992, with choice properties fetching over 36 million yen per square meter.

• 次の英文の穴埋めをお願いします

I have working for several days to ( ) most recent economic date. 選択肢 limited/interpret/inform/indicate I beliveve that the stock market will continu to grow steadily. ( ) , any losses that occur will be minor and only temporary. 選択肢 In the past / By no means / Up to now/ Without a doubt That's ( ) you should not eat salad. 選択肢 what / where/why/how Boil water ( ) you drink or buy canned or bottle drinks. 選択肢 who/ whose/ what/which/ If you are not sure that food and water are safe in the area ( ) you are going to travel, remember the following precautions. 選択肢 which/where/whose/what

• A record【英文】

この英文にある、A record~の部分の意味がわかりません・・・。 どういう意味でしょうか? "But this Labor Day, workers are struggling to stay afloat. Incomes haven't gone up in the 21st century. Inequality reaches new extremes. A record portion of our national income goes to corporate profits, while a record low goes into workers' wages. "

• 穴埋めについて

穴埋めの問題です。 各設問の()には同じ単語が入ります。同じ単語ですが意味が違うようです。 ()に入る選択肢は(1)~(4)、考えた答えを→以降に、考えた和訳を[]に書きました。 選択があっているかどうかと和訳の補足をお願いしますm(_ _)m 注意はしていますが、誤字があったら指摘をお願いします(汗 ---------------------- 1.If you are not () toward your elders in Japanese society, you will often get into trouble. () activities are those approved if by society because they are considered to be fair and honest. [もしあなたが日本の社会で年上の人に敬意を表さなければ、しばしば苦労するだろう。] [礼儀正しい活動は、公平で誠実だとみなされるので、社会によって是認される。(上手い訳し方を教えてください)] (1)respective (2)respectable (3)respectful (4)respecting →(3) 2.It was very () of him to reject the bribe. He is very () about losing the race, so didn't mention it. [彼がわいろを拒絶することはとても賢明なことだ。] [彼はレースに負けたことをとても認識している、なのでそれに言及しない。] (1)sensitive (2)sensitive (3)sensibly (4)sensational →(1) 3.Mrs. White loves to watch the face of her () baby. The poor baby stopped crying and soon fell sound (). [ホワイトさんは彼女の赤ちゃんの眠っている顔を見るのが好きだ。] [その貧しい(?)赤ちゃんは泣くのをやめて、まもなく眠りについたようだ。] (1)sleep (2)asleep (3)slept (4)sleeping →(4)? 4.We saw a lot of () fish in the pond. They finally succeeded in catching the tiger (). [私たちは池でたくさんの生きた魚を見た(?)。] [彼らはついに生きたトラを捕まえることに成功した(?)。] (1)livingly (2)live (3)livable (4)alive →(2)?

• 英文の構造と邦訳

I have said that these contributions have transferred to financial markets some of the recent critiques of Bayesian theory of individual and market behaviour. ここでのtransferred to financial markets some of the recent critiques of Bayesian theory of individual and market behaviour.の構文と意味を教えて下さい。

• 穴埋めについて

穴埋めの問題です。 答えの訂正と、[]の和訳のアドバイスをお願いしますm(__)m -------------------- 1.She bought (lots of clothing) at the department store last Sunday. [彼女は前の日曜日に百貨店でたくさんの衣服を買った。] 2.I've just finished cleaning my room and found it (the very) hard work. [私はちょうど部屋の掃除と本当に大変な仕事を終えた。] 3.That sofa would take up too (many rooms) in the flat. [あのソファーは~(これ以降の和訳が解りません)] 4.He has quit (drinking) because of his poor health. [彼は食欲が無いので、飲むことをやめた。] 5.“Have you sent the manager's letter?” “No, not yet. I must have it (signed) first.” [あなたは支配人の手紙(?)を送りましたか。いえ、まだです。私は最初にそれに署名しなければならない。] 6.Don't get off the bus till it (stopping). [バスが止まるまで降りないで下さい。] 7.Bill is (sure) to turn up on time. [ビルはきっと時間通りに姿を現すだろう。] 8.The music at the party was very loud and (could be heard) from far away. [パーティーの音はとても大きく、遠くから聞くことができる。]

• 穴埋め問題の添削をお願いします!

1)The people (who) work in the office are very friendly. 2)There are some words (whose) meanings I don't know. 3)I enjoyed talking to the man (which) I sat next to on the plane. 4)The book (which choose the teacher) was too difficult for the students. 5)The jewel box (in which) I put my engagement ring was stolen. 6)You didn't get the whole point. That wasn't (what I meant). 7)That horse was the most beautiful creature (that I had) ever seen. 8)Mary is now very different from (what) she was five years ago. 9)This computer software is useful and, (what) is more, not so expensive. 10)Edison is as great an inventor (as) ever lived. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 税務の関係の英語の和訳

次の<>でくくった税務関連の英語は通常何と訳されているか、ご教示ください. <One-tier corporate tax system> 例文: Shift to a one-tier corporate tax system (where tax collected from corporate profits is final and dividends are exempt, from a full-imputation system from YA 2003. <top marginal personal income tax rate> 例文: Personal income taxes to be reduced for income earned in 2002 to 22% and subsequently to 20% within 3 years, from the top marginal personal income tax rate of 26%.

• どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。 ※最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 The stock exchange is a place where people buy and sell stocks and shares through brokers.Decisions are based mainly on expections of future values and on the potential yields from alternative investments. Speculators are described in stock exchange jargon as bulls,bears or stags,depending on their behaviour.Bulls want to buy shares which they think will son increase in value.They are optimists.Bears,on the countrary,are pessmists.They want to sell shares which they believe are about to decrease in value.Stags are motivated by short term profits only.They buy new issues of shares which are likely to rise in value to have peaked. Although skilled speculators can make huge profits overnight,playing the stock market is a risky business.Ordinary investors are advised to spread their funds over a range of investments and to aim for steady long time growth rather than immediate profits.