• ベストアンサー

同じ文になるようにするにはどうしたらいいですか

同じ文になるように(  )に何が入りますか? He drove carelessly and caused the accident = His (     ) drive (        )in the accident. 和訳もお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

His (careless) drive (resulted) in the accident. 原因,に対し,結果 という動詞をイメージします。 result in は熟語です。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/result+in/UTF-8/ 彼は不注意な運転の結果,事故にあった。

gogkeer
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

His (careless) drive ( was the cause) in the accident. 彼の不注意な運転が事故の原因であった。

gogkeer
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• すでに亡くなっていることを知った。という文

ある人を探していて、彼は何週間前にもうすでに亡くなっていることを知ったというような表現をしたい場合、 i found out he had been dead in an accidentにするべきか、i found out that he was died in an accident,それとも、i found out that he was dead in an accidentにするか迷っています。回答おねがいします。

• 疑問文の作り方がわかりません。

疑問文の作り方がわかりません。 正しい答えを教えていただけないでしょうか。 ▼基本文 He saw a man sitting in his car with a hose in his mouth. ▽書きたい問題&答え What did he a man doing ? (彼は何をしている男をみたのですか?   希望の答え=sitting) Where did he a man sitting in with a hose in his mouth. (彼は口にホースを加えた男をどこでみたのですか?    希望の答え=in his car) How did he see a man in his car ? (彼は車の中のどんな男を見たのですか? 希望の答え=a sitting with horse in his mouth) 答えもそのような答えを導けるのかもよくわかっていません。 親切な方、教えていただけませんか。

• 和訳教えてください

He was such a great inspiration to the young and to all in baseball,and above all, to the proud people of his homeland, Puerto Rico. この文の和訳して いただけませんか??

• 下の文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

下の文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか? 部分部分の意味はなんとなくわかるような気がするのですが、 ("It is in determining~","a nuanced understanding","one might suggest"などうまく日本語にできないですが……) thatがどこまで働いているのかや、andがどこにかかっているのかが正確にわからなくて、全体としてつなげた場合にどのような意味になるのかがよくわかりません。 It is in determining these natural laws that he formulated his theory, a nuanced understanding of group loyalty, or solidarity, and its cyclical political implications that, one might suggest, presaged some modern theories of nationalism. よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

Satanic surfersのArmless skaterという曲の歌詞です。 和訳できる方教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 I have a friend who's only joy in life is to skate, surf and flog his log that is all he wants to do and I think that's really great but then one day he had an accident they had to amputate his arms guess if he was sad that day he can't surf, he can't skate and he sure can't masturbate no more

• 和訳お願いします><

チャップリンについての話です。 (1)Characters stronger, richer and braver than he will swear at him and insult him and drive him away. (2)And life never quite destroys him. (3)Acting out, without words, of common human situations plays an important part in the dances and plays of many countries. (4)He discovered the character of the little tramp almost by accident. (5)He described himself as a citizen of the world, rather than of any particular country. 5つの文のどれでもいいので分かる文を和訳してください><↓↓

• これらの文がうまく訳せなくて困っています。

これらの文がうまく訳せなくて困っています。助けてください。よろしくお願いします。 The Federal Chancellor created a new West German state in a growing Western economic community. Thus he also became the Chancellor of a divided Germany, an outcome that is not often referred to by German historians. The way Adenauer’s ‘policy of strength’ developed contributed to an escalation in the formation of blocs. In this area he was ahead of his ‘opponent’ Ulbricht in fact and in timing. As early as March 1949 ― even before the founding of the Federal Republic ― and on several occasions in the summer and autumn of 1950, be expressed his readiness to contribute militarily within the framework of a European Army.

• この一文を和訳してください><

I didn't let the pause last, not upon seeing the look that momentarily passed on his face. Nerves kicked in, despite the burn in his chest telling him to take it easy, he was compelled to talk. どういう意味なのでしょうか、私にはさっぱり理解できませんでした、 どなたか和訳してくださいませんか??

• 英語の長文で文構造がわからないところがあります

What do Sherlock Holmes and Albert Einstein have in common? Both were extraordinary thinkers,one a fictional genius,the other a real genius. And both were amateur violinists.The link between these aspects is significant. When either man got really stuck in his problem solving, he would turn to same solution : playing the violin. これ以降の文が質問したいの英文です。 A typical scene in the detective novel finds Dr. Watson, the loyal assistant, walking up the stairs -knowing, from the wild violin sounds he hears, that the great Sherlock Holmes's power to solve problem being severely by the case he is working on. 和訳は「探偵小説の典型的な場面では、忠実な助手であるワトソン医師が階段を上がってくると、激しいバイオリンの音を耳にして、偉大なシャーロック・ホームズの持つ問題解決能力を、現在取り組んでいる事件によって厳しく試されているということを知るのである。」とあります。 まず分からないのは、A typical scene in the detective novel 「finds」 Dr. Watson, the loyal assistant, walking up the stairs「-」 のfindsと-についてです。このfindsの目的語はDr. Watsonだと思うのですが、和訳を見るとこのfindは訳されていないように思います。 探偵小説の典型的場面はワトソンを発見するをちゃんと文になるように言い換えているのでしょうか? それと、-のわからないところは、-の用法は前の文の言い換えだと思っていたのですが この和訳を見る限り、andの役割を果たしているように思います。 -にはandのような役割をはたすことも有るのでしょうか?

• 関係詞で1文にするの教えてください

関係詞で1文にするの教えてください 1 He got full marks in the test. I doubted the truth of it. 2 He loved his wife. But he killed her out of jealousy. お願いします!