• ベストアンサー

日本語訳 (高校英語)

She got the children ready for a walk yesterday. 彼女は昨日、散歩に行くことに対して、子供に準備をさせた。 この場合のfor ~は、に対して という意味だと思います。 日本語がしっくりきません。 日本語訳の答えだけでなく、どこがどう違うのかの説明もお願いします。 今日中にベストアンサーの決定とお礼をします。 よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ready for は簡単に 何々の準備する で良いのです。 彼女は昨日,子供に散歩の準備をさせた。 で良いでしょう。

ito5151
質問者

お礼

なるほど、ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 高校の英語の質問です。

英語の質問です。 She (  ) calm during the earthquake last night. 答え kept had been keep では、ダメなのでしょうか? 現在完了の説明も交えて、お願いします。 あと、日本語訳もお願いします。 今日中に、お礼とベストアンサーを決めます。 よろしくお願いします。

• これは日本語で何と訳せばいいのでしょうか?

これは日本語で何と訳せばいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 She asked me to answer the question.

• 日本語訳を教えてください!

日本語訳を教えてください! In contrast to the manly Henry, an eighteen-year-old girl named Victoria became queen in 1837 and remained a very popular monarch for 65 years. She married Albert, a distant cousin, and they had nine children. Unfortunately, Albert died of typhoid in 1861 when he was only 42. Victoria was so upset that she went into mourning for the rest of her life. She didn't go out to parties, and she wore the quietest of fashion long black dresses with high necks and long sleeves.

• 日本語訳

日本語訳をおねがいします。どうしても変な訳になってしまうのです。 He went over to her house only to find she was out. I got up and left never to talk to him again.

• 英語の文構造と日本語訳について知恵を貸してください

日本語訳は何となくわかるのですが、品詞分解できません。 どなたか助けていただけるとありがたいです。 Denise Honestly! I was in the middle of an important call. Tom Yeah, and you never got see those fireman in action, did you Denise? Anna Look at the time. I really need to get on with my work. 主に、 'Yeah, and you never got see those fireman in action, did you Denise?' の文について質問です。 品詞分解して構造解釈すると、 you が主語 never got (never+過去形):してない see those firemen 複合名詞  消防士の光景? ※意味も不自然ですし、名詞seeとfiremenの間にthoseはおかしいですよね。 in action 修飾語:活動中の 他の解釈として、 you never got see (that) those fireman (are) in action. 最初は接続詞のthatと動詞areを追加してみたのですが、そんな用法ありませんし、困り果ててます。どなたか助けてください。 日本語訳 うん、あと、活動中の消防官たちを見たことないよね、デニス。

• 英語 訳 

In children and young adults, the body makes a chemical used for growing. 日本語に訳し、お願いします

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 英文を日本語訳に

In 1999, she made her big screen debut by playing the lead in I Love You. Since she had no training to be an actor, Akiko had a hard time at first. Once, she cried so much during rehearsals thet she could not shed a tear during the actual shooting. Shortly after her debut, some children studying at a school for dear people asked if they , too, could be actors 明日までにこの宿題を提出しなくてなりません。 誰か日本語訳にしてください。 お願いします。 (翻訳サイトを使ってみましたけど、変な日本語になって理解できませんでした。たぶん自分の使っているサイトがダメだったのかな…)

• 日本語に直してください。

Her eyes were filled with tears を日本語にしてください。 よろしくお願いします、 一番早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...