• ベストアンサー

和訳お願い致します。

gcrelehmanの回答

回答No.1

彼女と○○とで問題を解決した でどうでしょう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳お願い致します

和訳お願い致します ある男性が自己犠牲的な人生を歩んできており、現在苦しんでいると書かれている文章の続きです。 Had fate been different. Or some other avenue worked out for him and not been shelved for love.

• 和訳お願い致します。

見たい動画が字幕も英語なのでなんとなくしかわかりません。長いですが、だいたいで構わないので宜しくお願い致します。 Henk has learned that he's HIV positive. Naturally he's freaking out, and anxious to know if Cassie and the baby are ok, or infected as well. He turns to Martha for support, and enlists her help to get Cassie to have a blood test on the ruse that it's to do with her job for insurance purposes. He fears the worst, and when Cass is called in for the results, his fears are confirmed.

• 和訳お願い致します。

The region already faces a witches' brew of problems that environmentalists say are being worsened by climate change: coastal erosion, saltwater intrusion onto taro cropland and tourist sites, shortages of potable water, anemic economies propped up by foreign aid, disease, dependence on sugar-packed, processed food imports. And there are health problems like obesity and diabetes exacerbated by such food imports. A recent World Health Organization survey found that the South Pacific was the world's most overweight region. "We're not dealing with climate change on its own, because we have an expanding population and so greater stress on resources anyway," said Ashvini Fernando, regional climate change coordinator for the World Wildlife Fund South Pacific Program, based in Fiji. "Climate change makes those stresses so much greater." Some experts warn that, ultimately, these issues will combine to power a wave of emigrants fleeing the Pacific islands. Indeed, there are already signs of flight: according to a study by the Australian government, applications for New Zealand residency from eligible Pacific island nations shot up sharply in 2005 and 2006, compared with 2003.

• 和訳お願い致します。

Critics scoff that the scientific debate is that the consquences are uncertain-and they're right . There is natural variability and lots of uncertainty,especially about the magnitude and timing of climate change.

• 和訳をお願い致します

Love?I do not think so. His words were a bit wild, but not completely crazy.His sadness sits on something secret in his heart, in the same way that a bird sits on its eggs.I am worried,because there is something dangerous inside those eggs.I must do something quickly before they open. I shall send him immediately to England. The journey and the change of scene will help him. He will soon forget about his problems and return a happy man. what do yo think?

• 和訳のお願い

a woman way less than flattering had a hard time with her husband's affair and dropped dead. 如何訳すのか分かりません 是非訳してください お願いします

• 和訳お願い致します

I know we've spent some time together and I like hanging out with you, but since it's mostly been when we're drunk and after being out with other friends, I have thought of it as us being friends and having fun time together. I hope you are okay with that and you don't feel awkward.

• 間違っているらしいのですがよく分かりません

(1)彼は難なく彼女の家を見つけた。He ( )( )( )( ) her house. という( )に適語を入れる問題で、 He found with out any problems her house. が間違いになっていましたが、何がいけないのかよく分かりません。 He found her house with out any problems. なら文章的にはOKでしょうか? なぜOKだと思うのかは自分でもわかっていませんが…。 (ちなみに正解はHe had no trouble finding her house.となっています。) (2)その女の子は私を見上げてほほえんだ。 という単語の問題の並び替えで、正解が The girl looked up at me and smiled. となっていましたが The girl lookd up and smiled at me. ではいけない理由もよく分かりません。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) I was drinking coffee in the cafeteria when I realized something was wrong. No sonner had I smelled smoke than I heard a fire alarm go off. I hurried toward the entrance. As I got to the gift shop. I saw a lot of people running out of the lobby. Just before I turned to the left there to go the entrance, I heard a woman crying for help. The voice seemed to be coming from the lab. The corridor was already full of smoke, so I crouched down and groped through the blackness. I went into the lab, but no one was there. Then I heard the woman cry out again, so I left the lab and went tower the Women's Center. There Mrs.Robinson was, sitting in front of the door to the center. I took her by the hand and we headed for the entrance. On the way there, I looked back at the Medical Records Dept. and saw flames shooting out of the door. Later I found out that the fire had started there.

• 【英文→日本語】和訳をお願い致します。

2つの文章を長文ですが、訳して頂けたら幸いです。 お手数をお掛け致しますが、よろしくお願い致します。 ※文章は、非英語圏の友人が書いてます。 ⚫文章(1) In life, everything happens. And in such situations, perhaps, it helps only the idea that all your stay with you. And all your people will stay with you. If they leave, then they were not your people. I hope you and him will get better. And if not, then life does not end due to the fact that someone is leaving. We must live and look forward. ⚫文章(2) I worked in the city administration. Yes, you can probably say that it was often boring. But I am glad that I worked there, it was a good and very useful experience.