• 締切済み

自分作の歌詞です。意見お願いします。

(1)今日は快晴のHoliday! 心も体も解放しちゃって パアッと外へとびだそうぜ! 何もしないでRelax? 俺にはどうも合わないらしい!だから走るよ このhighway 気の向くままに がむしゃらに Don't STOP! Don't TURN! Going! Going! Go My life 気の向く方向 進むだけ Don't STOP! Don't TURN! Going! Going! Go My life (2)愛車と2人のHoliday! 赤いポルシェを走らしちゃってデカイ太陽を浴びてるぜ! 海の波と この香り 悩みなんか消えちまうぜ! だから走るよ このMY WAY 気の向くままに がむしゃらに Don't STOP! Don't TURN! Going! Going! Go My life 気の向く方向 進むだけ Don't STOP! Don't TURN! Going! Going! Go My life 気の向くままに がむしゃらに Don't STOP! Don't TURN! Going! Going! Go My life 気の向く方向 進むだけ Don't STOP! Don't TURN! Going! Going! Go My life

みんなの回答

• higrik
  • ベストアンサー率58% (114/196)
回答No.1

専門家ではないので参考にならないかもしれません。 この歌詞はメロディをつける前でしょうか、 それともメロディからつけたものでしょうか? ここではメロディがないものとして発言します。 歌詞一番と二番のAメロディ(二行のところ)とBメロディ(三行のところ)が 入れ替わっている気がしますが、 これは何か効果を狙っているのでしょうか? 最後のさび二回繰り返しは割と重い気がします。 別のメロディと歌詞を挟んだほうがよいかもしれません。 それとこの曲の場合さび(Don't STOP!)を曲の頭に持ってきても よいかもしれないかと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• Don't Let Go の歌詞の意味

Isaac Hayes "Don't Let Go" の日本語歌詞(意味)を教えてください。 特にDon't let goの部分が、、どれなのか、もしくはもっと別の意味なのか分かりません。。。よろしくお願いします! -僕を行かせないで Don't let(me)go -君を行かせない(行かせたくない) Don't let(you)go -諦めないで Don't let(it)go -離れないで Don't let(??)go Hear that whistle its 10 o'clock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Come on baby it's time to rock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so glad I've got you here (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Keeps me grinnin' from ear to ear (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go Thunder, lightnin', wind and rain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is formin' inside my brain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so eager I'm nearly dyin' (Don't let go) (Don't let go) You've been keepin' your lips from mine (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, yeah Whooooa, yeah Don't let go Come on and kiss me, kiss me sweet Hold me tight baby and don't let go (Don't let go) Come on and love me You've gotta love me (Don't let go) I want ya, I want ya, I really, really want ya (Don't let go) All night, feels so right (Don't let go) Hold me tight, don't let go [Instrumental Interlude] Hound dogs barkin' upside the hill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is draggin' him through the mill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) If it wasn't for havin' you, girl (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'd be a-howlin' and a-barkin' too (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Ooh-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, no No, no don't let go I need ya so, girl Hold me, momma (Hold me tight if it takes all night) (But don't let go) Don't, don't let me go (I wouldn't stop for a million bucks) ('Cause I love you so) No, no, no I love you so, yeah

• 確認してください!

i was able to really relax. 私はとてもリラックスすることができた。 I'm glad to go there again. 私はまたそこに行くことができてうれしい。 im going to go to the calibbean this cristmas with my host family. 私はクリスマスにホストファミリーとカリブ海に行く予定です。 英文は合ってますか? 確認お願いします!!!

• この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか?

この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか? Here's another morning without you Here's another day; will I get through it Without breaking down? Haven't seen the sun since you've been gone Like my heart, I lost it when you left me And it can't be found How can I go on? Baby, I'd be living on memories Of you and me All the love we made All those tender nights And those endless days They're all here inside Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? Ev'rywhere I go, I feel you there Following my footsteps like a shadow Of my broken heart Sometimes, it's a pair of passing eyes Or it's just the way someone is talking And there you are Am I all alone? Don't you ever wake up And reach for me Where I used to be? Is there any chance? I just can't believe You're not lonely, too Just for me and you Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? If you were here for only one night Baby, I know you'd remember 'Cause loving you once wasn't time enough I know we can make it together Together Baby, stop the rain Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears of mine from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you, can you stop the rain? How can I live without you, baby? How could I let you go?

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 私の英語は間違ってますか?相手を怒らせてますか?

毎日メールしている外国の方がいるのですが、今日もその人とメールしていて、私は来月旅行でオーストラリアに行く事になった!初めて一人で遠出するから不安!と送ったら、とても励ましと楽しんできてのメールをくれて、 「僕も仕事で来月ドバイに行くかもしれない。」って来たので、「とても楽しそう!いいなあうらやましい!あなたに沢山の良いことがありますように」 って送りました。 そしたら、(以下から英語でそのまま載せます) (彼) Hahaha don't be your going on an holiday soon too. I am going there for work... Big difference と来たので、 (私) I respect you. You do great work. So you have been chosen to go abroad on business. That's wonderful! I hope to be a person like you. と返しました。そしたら、 (彼) Don't be like me... Aspire to be better.. Good night my dear. って来たんですが、メールしていて私は本当にこの人の事を凄い良い人だなと思うし、話も面白いし本心から褒めたのですが、そう来て、なんか私の英語ってうそっぽくなってたかな?とか、ちょっとうざがられたかな?と思い心配になりました。。 最後に (私) I think you are great. I mean it. Good night my dear. と返しました。 私の返信はどういうニュアンス?になっていますか? 英語レベルが低く、伝えたいことをまだネットで調べて出た定型文をちょっと変えたりしていつも送っています。 本当に思ってる事しか言ってないですが、なんか適当に褒めまくってる感じになってたら嫌だなあと思いました。。

• 未来形について

Q. Mother’s insensitivity: I have bipolar disorder and OCD. I live with my elderly mother and, for the most part, we get along well. My issue is that my mother is grossly insensitive to my need for her to not touch my food. She is not good about washing her hands after various personal activities. Last week, she started picking things off of my half of a pizza with her fingers, and I asked her to not touch my food for the umpteenth time. She claimed angrily, not for the first time, that I “play out the OCD thing to an extreme” on purpose. I do not, and I’ve worked hard to keep my OCD from being a problem for others. How can I get my mother to grasp the fact that when anyone touches my food I am unable to eat that food? I do a great deal of work for her in this house, and I don’t think that it is too much to ask that she understand and accept my needs. A: Tell her, “I’m not ‘playing out the OCD thing.’ I have OCD, which affects my life on a regular basis regardless of how much I might wish it didn’t. I’ve asked you not to touch my food, and you refuse to stop. It’s a simple request, but if you can’t honor it, then I won’t be able to eat with you.” If your mother attempts to do anything but stop touching your food—if she tries to turn this into an argument, if she tries to convince you that it’s fine for her to do this, if she tries to insist that she “just can’t remember” that you don’t want her putting her hands on your food, then simply say, “I’ve asked you not to do this. I’m going to go now,” and eat elsewhere. I’m going to go nowのところですが、http://eikaiwa.dmm.com/blog/39416/にある「【“will” が使われる場合】 話しているその場で決めた未来のことを話すとき “be going to” が使われる場合】 話している時点ですでに決まっている/予定していることを話すとき」 の説明にあてはまらない気がするのですがどうでしょうか?(I’m going to go nowは即時的に決めたような感じがするので)よろしくお願いします

• 歌詞の内容

この歌詞を日本語に解読出来る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river, girl Cry me a river Cry me a river, girl yea yea I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) And all of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone (When you call me on the phone) Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry, cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leaving You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river-er, yea yea (Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.