• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・

海外の方とのメールに下のような文章が文章がありました これはどのような意味に受け止めたらいいのですか? One day one will do one karaoke, if you want どなたか教えてください><

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • meigari1
  • ベストアンサー率10% (2/20)
回答No.1

あなたが良ければいつかカラオケに行きましょう ですかね?

rigreter-0
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなって申し訳ありません。 ご回答ありがとうございます^^ とても参考になりました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

「What do you do in your life? I'm a student Tell me about you if you want..」 お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

Maybe one day we will be lovers. . But you are cute. この文の翻訳をお願いします 翻訳アプリだとよく分からない意味になりました。 ちなみに、この方の事が少し気になっているのですがどのような返答をしたらよいでしょうか?

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

I do have affection for you. Sleep well sweetheart. We will soon be together, and these arms will hold you as long as you want... よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からの文で少しわからないところがあったので、英訳をお願いします。 I will gladly see you as many days as you want. Some days you will need a break from seeing me. I can understand. You will not be the first one to need a break from seeing me. 相手の気持ちとかもこの文章からわかれば教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳して頂きたいです!

あるサイトで頂いたメッセージなのですが、ニュアンスは伝わるのですが詳しい内容が分からず困っています。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします!! ーーーーーーーーーーーー Thanks for accept me ^_^ And of course i draw, am one of the artists work in this project: http://●● I want to ask you >///< do you accept private requests? because ^//^ you art is fantastic and i want you create some shota hypnosis themes works for us .... Even you can contact him : skype: ●● Or any of this e-mails: ●● Will be easy and will have rewards if you accept. Is a great opportunity for you. Will wait you answer. ーーーーーーーーーーーー 個人情報なる所は伏せましたので、宜しくお願いします。

• さっぱりと和訳してください。

I currently use a folding one. do you have a folding one that you recommend.

• 和訳をお願いします。

とある海外のギャラリーさんからのメールなのですが、いつもは日本語のできるスタッフの方がメールを下さるのですが、お休みなのか英語のメールが来ました。 自分で和訳してみたのですが、自信がない所や意味がよく分からない所が多く困っています。 ご助力をお願いします。 OPENING RECEPTION: MARCH 6, 6-8 PM PICK UP DATES: APRIL 2 - 5 (if you do not pick up within the given dates, you will be charged a late charge of $5 per day for storage. the gallery DOES NOT have any storage space therefore will not be responsible for any damage after the exhibition and pick up dates. if you need your works shipped back, please send a prepaid label or else we will send back by COD - cash on delivery. Opening reception photos will be posted on our gallery facebook page. Please send me a PRICELIST of titles and prices of all works. Please contact me if you have further questions :)

• 英作文です。二つの文章の違いを教えてください。

「もしあなたが私に手伝ってほしいなら、手伝いますよ。」 解答には、 I will help you if you want me to. とありました。 If you want me to help you , I will. こう書いたら、何か意味が変わってきますか? どなたか教えてください。

• 和訳

和訳お願いします 趣味の話をしていたときの文章です。 「how much to you frequent one?」 「do you*」

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.