• 締切済み

英文の翻訳

先ほど質問させていただきましたが、メール相手から回答が来たので、再度翻訳をお願いします Hi, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Please be informed that, I have made necessary changes in your account. All you need is to restart your game and you will be able to access it. I hope that resolves the situation. If you have any other questions, then by all means feel free to let us know. You can also refer to our extensive Self Help Knowledgebase at http://support.ea.com for common technical questions. Thank you, 回答お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

必要な変更をあなたのアカウントに加えましたので、確認して下さい。 ただゲームを再起動するだけでよくて、あとは普通にアクセスできます。 それで問題は解消するのではないかと思います。まだ他にも質問があれば、遠慮なくお問い合わせ下さい。一般的な技術的な質問であれば、http://support.ea.com にアクセスして Self Help Knowledgebase もチェックしてみて下さい。 サンキュー

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの服屋さんから以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 I just wanted you to know that I am out of town Sunday thru Thursday (Nov. 11-15) I will be available via email for questions and inquires, but orders will not be submitted until I get back home on Thursday morning. As always, we appreciate your business and enjoy your weekend! Thank you,

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

下のどれか一つでも良いので、日本語に訳して欲しいです。 お願いします。 (1) I'm glad to he here. (2) I'm happy to be with you. (3) I'm sorry to be late for class. (4) It has been raining since last night (5) It is fun to swim (6) It is important for us to learn English. (7) It is the best novel that I have ever read. (8) It is very difficult for you to answer this question? なるべく簡単に訳してもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします、、

• 翻訳をお願いします。

下記内容の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting us. I initiated a refund for your order. You should be receiving an e-Mail confirmation from ***** Payments

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

海外ネットショップで買い物をしましたが、商品が間違って届いた為返品する事にしました。返品先の住所が送られてきたのでそこに返送しましたよ、とのメールを送った所、返事が返ってきました。その意味がよくわからなかったので教えて下さい。 私が送ったメール------------------------ Hello. Goods were returned. Please accept. Goods were delivered by EMS. Tracking number: EG0000001JP 返信メール------------------------------------- Thank you for contacting us at JuicyCouture.com with your question. At this time we have not received returns from order JCY_01441329. Once we do, it could take up to 2 weeks for us to process it. Then you should be issued a credit in 5-7 business days. You should see the credit amount reflected on your original form of payment in 3-5 business days after that. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー これは返品処理をしないと受け付けられないよ。という意味でしょうか? それとも私の送った英文が意味不明だったのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、目的の商品と違う商品が送られてきた旨をカスタマーサービスに伝えた所、以下の返信がありましたが自動翻訳では意味の要約ができず困っています。要するにどうしたらよいのでようか?簡単にまとめてもらえると助かります。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below. Please also include your packing slip or order # and send via traceable mail to: ここが住所なので伏せておきます。 **Please note that items on clearance, final sale items and monogrammed items cannot be returned or exchanged. All returned merchandise must be unworn with the original tags attached. Fragrance and cosmetics must be unopened in original packaging. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 私としては返金してもらいたいのが希望です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが、どうもよく解らなくて困っています。 翻訳機でなく翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 I understand your concern that item has returned to you by Shipping service as address description was wrong. I reviewed your order #103-2109678-8381029 and checked all the details precisely and found that the buyer address is correct and I have searched it on www.Google.com and I searched it successfully. I would like to inform you that you have to contact your postal service for correcting the details as buyer address is correct and the item is returned to you wrongly. I hope the information mentioned above helps in resolving your issue. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!