• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします。

下記内容の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting us. I initiated a refund for your order. You should be receiving an e-Mail confirmation from ***** Payments

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • allesgut
  • ベストアンサー率72% (16/22)
回答No.2

「ご連絡/お問い合わせ頂きまして有難うございました。 お客様のご注文に対する返金手続きは開始されおります(のでお知らせ致します)。 ***** ペイメンツ/入金担当/支払担当より確認のメールを間もなくお受け取りになるはずです。」 では如何でしょうか?

Callahan44
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ご連絡ありがとうございます。 返金手続き直ちに開始致します。 *****支払からの通知メールをご確認下さいませ。

Callahan44
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。 某翻訳サイトで翻訳したのですが、細かいところがよく分からない文章になりました。 わかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方いらっしゃいましたら、翻訳おねがいします。 Thank you for your email. In regards to your order, we are still within the 14 day time frame for the backorder. Since the order was finalized and submitted for processing on October 26, the manufacturer has given us an approximate delivery date of November 15th for stock. As noted previously, there is an approximate turn around of 48 hours to process this into inventory to then fulfill back orders. I will not have an exact ship date or delivery date until stock has been processed into inventory. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. Additionally, you can track your order on our website using the order number ○○○○○. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• こんにちは。質問があります。某翻訳サイトにかけたところおおよその事はわ

こんにちは。質問があります。某翻訳サイトにかけたところおおよその事はわかったのですが、細かいところがいまいち分かりません。どなたかわかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方、よろしくお願い致します。 Dear ○○○○, Thank you for your email. If you could confirm, I sent a copy of the order confirmation for this order on October 26th. As noted on the confirmation, there was an approximate lead time of 14 business days for this item. Once stock has been delivered, your order will be processed for shipment within 48 hours. If you have further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• 翻訳お願いします

英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。 航空券を間違えて予約し、今キャンセルの手続きをお願いしているところなのですが、英語でのやり取りのみで難しいです。 翻訳お願い致します。 Thank you for your email. If you choose to cancel your booking we can refund the ticket price minus the cancellation fee of 27600 JPY per person. According to the latest regulations, airlines no longer refund all of the taxes. We do not refund earlier charged fees and possible insurances (except the travel insurance). Please note that you must receive a written confirmation from us that your booking has been cancelled prior to the departure of the flight in order to claim any refund. Please confirm if you want to cancel your booking and apply for refund according to the above terms. We have not cancelled your booking yet. Kind regards,

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

オーダーした物は発送されましたか?とメールしたところ以下のメールが来ました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. Order 11564 – still has more time.

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect . Thank you for your email.We are really very to make the incoveinece to you.If you resend the item back to us,please resend it by regular post service with tracking number.Please email us the receipt of the shipping fee to us .And also tell us the tracking number of the package after you rend it to us .Thank you for your cooperation.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

少し長いですが翻訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで見つけたのですが、どうやら海外のAmazonで買い物をしたときに、あとで値段が下がった時は返金してくれるような内容だと思うのですが、自動翻訳だと少しわかりにくかったです。よろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Guys and girls This is my first post, i have read with interest all the posts and wish to give something back to those who didnt know this: Amazon offer a refund on the new price difference of a product bought from them within 30days, so if when you placed your order, a book (for example) and it was £19.99 when you bought it and 23 days later you check the site and its £9.99, email them and they WILL refund you the difference I received this email: i hope it helps, and sorry if most of you know this but for those who dont, here you go: Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. The discounts we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order #%%%%%%%# and found that we now offer a greater discount on "??????????" than at the time you placed your order. We are only able to adjust the price of an order in instances where less than thirty days have passed between the date on which an order was dispatched and the time that an item is reduced in price on our site. I have therefore requested a refund of £17.89 GBP to your payment card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the current discounted price. The refund should appear as a credit on your next bank statement. Completed refunds information can be viewed when you visit Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. Under Where's My Stuff? click "Go" next to "Open and recently dispatched orders" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. The refund information will be visible at the bottom of the relevant order's summary page. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or concern this price change may have caused. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. thank me if this has helped you, first post, be nice!!

• 翻訳してください。

大体は分かるのですが、どなたか正確に翻訳していただけないでしょうか。お願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting the Universal Online Ticket Store. I've added in your request for a refund. Please allow the refund of $479.98, 7 to 10 business days to post to your account. For additional assistance, please contact a Representative via phone at 407 224 7840. Representatives will be available Monday through Saturday 7:30 am to 10 pm EST and Sunday 9:00 am to 9 pm EST.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.