• 締切済み

送金トラブル

lucifers_libidoの回答

回答No.1

ebayのシステムが無知なので、少しずれた説明になってしまうかもしれませんが、内容を見る限りでは、 (1)Paypalで支払うためには、7日後位に届くレターを待って、その後、コード登録したりと色々と手続きしなければならない。 (2)これらの手続きが面倒なので、できれば、このようなことをしたくない。 (3)アマゾンに出品してもらえれば、(面倒な手続きをしないで支払ができるので)アマゾンに再出品してもらえないだろうか? (4)アマゾンに再出品してもらえるのであれば、喜んで購入しますので。 という感じ見たいですよ。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• ebayトラブルの和訳

ebayトラブルの和訳 ebayで購入した時計が壊れてたのでその事を伝えたのですがこの文章が返ってきました。 こちらから返品して500ドル返金かこちらで直してレシート送ってくればその分を払うと 言っているのでしょうか?最後の1文 I will file the clame on my end.これはどういう意味でしょう? よろしくお願いします。 If you want you can send the clock back to me in the original box that it came in, and I will file a 500 doller clame, or you can go to where you are going to get the clock fixed and send me a picture of a recept or get an estimate and then I will file a clame for what it costs to get it fixed. I will file the clame on my end.

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• about HOTMAIL 

At first I can't write in Japanese in this computer so please consider my situation. (But avairable reading ) From the yesterday I couldn't log in or see any page of HOTMAIL. When I turn on the page,it was only blank pages. IF you are a Hotmail user,do you have same ploblems now? If not,do you know why this ploblems happened to it? I would have something important e-mails to me but I'm utterly confused because of fail to contact my own pages.. Please help me.

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。bully Syu

I have a different viewpoint, but until now all of you white people have been in a position to bully for a long time , are not you? I think that it is good to stand in a position to be bullied occasionally. If it is not it can not stop bullying with pain. ここでの英文ではare not youでなくhaven't you,だと考えるのですが、またIf it is not it canの各itがどこを指しているのか掴みにくいのですが、ご説明いただければ幸いです。

• 翻訳してください(^-^)

Yes me too I booked a ticket yesterday :-) I will go to Tokyo for a month haha. But also maybe one week Okinawa :-) ikitai!!!!! :-) I did not succeed to buy the blue jeans I still have to look a bit further in order to find it :-)  I don't know what I will do on holidays in Tokyo yet. But I want to relax :-) I have to find an apartment first in Tokyo. Domestic travel nice!!! Where are you going in Japan? Sapporo? Or also Okinawa? haha if you are in Okinawa I will say HELLO RiRi!!! :-) お願いします\(^o^)/ Sleep well for now!!

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただける方、 よろしくお願いします There seems to be an old wall, like the wall of an ancient city, and a missing stone, or loose stone where you used leave notes, and things for each other. You held the same beliefs but may have been on different sides of divided city, or like being on different sides in war, or an apartide state, if you see what I mean, not allowed to fraternize, or risking dire consequences if you did. But risking it anyway, both because of the love you had, the passion, the lust, and also because of the karmic task, the things you believed in that also went against the grain of the prevailing time. I cannot tell where this was or put a date on it, b jut it may have been a theme or pattern that has repeated through several life time.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **You could also say "I think movie making is very complicated." "Movie making" = the process of making a movie. I think you might be able to say this with other things too (cake making, song making etc.)... I'm not sure though. **"Only 3 months?" isn't technically a complete sentence, but a sentence like that is fine to write in a letter or to say while talking to someone. If you wanted to actually make it complete you could say "It only took you 3 months?" You probably knew all this anyway, but I wanted to clarify just in case. The only place where it would probably matter for you to make it a complete sentence is if you were writing an English paper. **"I have listened to it." is grammatically correct, but it's much more common to simply say "I have," if someone asks you if you've done something. Just like "Only 3 months?" though, "I have" is not a complete sentence. Again, it's probably not a big deal unless you're doing something where grammar is really important.

• 翻訳お願いします。

I'm sorry but we have no dealers in the US that stock this sink that you need. The best I could do is give you list of our other dealers in the San Francisco area (see link below), but it would still take 8-12 wks to get to the US. You might want to contact our main office in Germany, so that you could check the possibility of going through a dealer there and having it exported from Germany.

• 会話文について

会話文について A: Janet,have you seen my wallet? B: No,I haven't. A: This is really strange. I'm sure I put it on this table, but now I can't find it. B: Is there a lot of money in it? A: No,just a few dollars, but my driver's license is in it, so I really have to find it. B: Have you checked your jacket pocket? Maybe that's where it is. A: No, it isn't there. B:( ) A: Because I just remembered where I put it. Year, here it is. just where I put it when I got dressedーin the back pocket of my jeans. 1. Well, how do you know if you don't check 2. Are you positive that's where you placed it 3. Why are you always so tidy 4. Why are you so sure you put it on the table この答えは1になるのですが、どうしても1をうまく訳すことができません。 赤本の訳によると、「まあ、チェックもしていないのになんでわかるの?」となるのですが、自分が訳すと「どうしてチェックしていないのかどうかわかるの?」となってしまいます。 自分は、knowの後には目的語が必要だと思い、ifを「~かどうか」という名詞節で取ったのですが。。 まさか、knowの後には何かが省略されているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。