• ベストアンサー

まちがってる?

さしみ ギター(@isana226)の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

#1です 度々すいませんm(__)m まずどういう日本語の意味の英文を作りたいか明記して頂けると、後の回答者様も回答 しやすいと思います。 揚げ足を取る訳ではないのですが、be動詞の後は名詞か形容詞なので contributionという名詞が入ると、「レディー・ガガと ジャスティン・ビーバーは寄付である。」という訳の分からん文になってしまいます。  あと、主語は複数形なので付けるとしたらbe動詞はwasではなくwereになりますね。 「レディー・ガガとジャスティン・ビーバーは日本に(沢山の)お金を寄付してくれました。 素晴らしいです! 感謝致します。」 という意味の英文を作りたいのであれば LadyGaga and JustinBiber subscribed (a lot of) money to Japan. It is awesome!! Thanks a lotXD これでいいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の解答お願いします

解答お願いします。 Do you have [ ] money? No just [ ]. (a few/little/ a little/a lot/ a lot of/ much)

• 解答お願いします。

There was () food in refrigertor , so Michi couldn't find enough for lunch. Do you have ()money? "No,just ()." The trip cost Jun () , and she was left with only()coins at the end. How () does the elephant weigh? "It weighs five tons." [a few / little / a little / a lot / a lot of / much]

• 使い分けを教えてください。

There was ( little) food in refrigertor , so Michi couldn't find enough for lunch. Do you have ( a lot of)money? "No,just (a little )." The trip cost Jun (a lot) , and she was left with only(a few)coins at the end. How ( much) does the elephant weigh? "It weighs five tons." かっこの中の語句をどうやって使い分ければよくわからないので使い分けの方法を教えていただきたいです。

• 日本語にして下さい!

hi darling :DDD thank you for the message :)) im happy to read it :) yes, i watch the world cup. i had been supporting germany, japan, brazil. im so sad that japan lost and got eliminated early .. but i still support japan. for next asia cup and world cup and more :) i love japan so much :) i was in japan two times. in yokohama, tokyo and kamakura :)) i totally love japan, it was very awesome to be in japan. culture, people, food, language and more. and girls hehehe :DDD ^^ i felt like i was home :) i was not lonely or sad. i was super happy! i love japan forever ^^ i want to make japanese friends and if possible a girlfriend from japan too! since i was little boy, i always dreamed to live and work in japan someday >< i would be happy to talk with you more and to be with you someday :DDd ps: i drunk kumamoto sake お願いいたします(^-^)

• Well that log you gotの訳

Well that log you got it’s not a lot. Cause it’s got rot and that says a lot. これはどう訳したらいいでしょうか。logは丸太の意味のようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 答え合わせお願いします

There was little food in refrigertor , so Michi couldn't find enough for lunch. 冷蔵庫にはわずかな食べ物しかなかったので、ミチは十分な昼食を見つけることができなかった。 Do you have a lot of money? "No,just a little ." お金をたくさん持っていますか? いや、ほんの少しだけ The trip cost Jun a lot , and she was left with only a few coins at the end. ジュンは旅行に多くの費用を費やしたため、彼女は少しの硬貨かしか残っていなかった How much does the elephant weigh? "It weighs five tons." 象はどれぐらいの重さですか?     それは5トンの重さです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

That was awesome! Tommy and Scott, you guys sound great together!

• 翻訳お願いします。 The trip cost J

翻訳お願いします。 The trip cost Jun a lot ,and she was left with only a few coins at the end.

• a lot of について

センターの過去問です。 Jeff and Jenny saved (   ) they could to visit their uncle in Hawaii. 答えはas much money asで、それでいいのですが、 選択肢の中にas a lot of money asがあったので、ふと疑問に思ってしまいました。 “a lot of”はmanyの代わりにもmuchの代わりのもなると思うのですが、どうしてas a lot of money asとしてはいけないのでしょうか。