• ベストアンサー

インターネットをつかえば 、誰でもいろいろなこがで

インターネットをつかえば 、誰でもいろいろなこができる 上記を英文にすると 誰でもはeveryoneをつかってもいいでしょうか? また インターネットをつかえば はwith internetとは言いますか? everyone can do many things with internet

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

anybody can do many things with internet の方が日本語の意図に近いと思いますよ。

その他の回答 (1)

• tanuki4u
  • ベストアンサー率33% (2764/8360)
回答No.1

The internet enables you everything. とかじゃないかな

関連するQ&A

• ご質問させて下さい!

ご質問させて下さい。 I can help you with the many small neighborhoods that.... と文章が続くのですが、この文章の[the many small neighborhoods] はどのような意味になるのでしょうか? [the many (things) (in) small neighborhoods ....] のように[ thing ] と[ in ] が隠れているのでしょうか? それとも、[the many small (things) (in)neighborhoods ....] のようになるのでしょうか。 どなたかお分かりになられる方がいらしたら、是非、お願い致します。

• playの使い方

playの使い方についておたずねします。 play many thingsで「たくさんのことをして遊ぶ」や「たくさんのことをする」を表現できるのでしょうか?そもそもこれは英語として自然な表現なのでしょうか? 「たくさんのことをする」ならdo many thingsのほうが適切なのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英語の問題

We can nowhere come across so many unexpecting things as Tokyo. さて、上記の文にま間違いがありますか? ないなら「ない」と、あるなら、意味を変えずにどこを変えるか示してください。

• 英語について

Takeshi has many things to learn.とTakeshi has many things must learn.ってどっちが正しいですか? それとも両方とも正しくないですか?正しくない時は正しい英文を教えて下さい。

• 誰か訳して~

The bad things of the young man who lives today is there are many such a stupid kid like me. This is because they are use their cell phone so many many times.So they don't study.But we can study.I will study hard. 上記の英文全て訳せる方いらっしゃいませんか?

• 「英文解釈」の質問です。

次の英文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか。 Everyone wants the same result. However, even though there are many ways to do this, I tend to try to do it in one way (I personally don't like that way). Isn't there a possibility that things won't go smoothly or that conflicts will arise during this process? I think it will be difficult to resolve the issue unless everyone first accepts each other.

• 英語の質問です(>_<)!!

The truth is that learning to read is one of the (most) unnatural things anyone can do. 上の英文のmostのところはなぜbestではいけないのですか??

• 英文解釈

Sometimes it's the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine. という英文なんですが、訳が「ときに、想像し得ない人物が偉業を成し遂げるのよ」 となっていましたが、これはどういうふうに考えたらよいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 副詞の位置と英文の添削をお願いします。

The Internet has enabled us to know many things readily which want to know. readilyの位置は上の英文の場所でいいんでしょうか?

• 英作の添削お願いします。

There are certain things that animals can do but humans cannot do. There are things that humans can do but animals cannot do. What are some of these things? Write a passage of 5 sentence. という問いに対する私の英作です。 勉強不足で、むちゃくちゃな英作だとは思いますが、宜しければ添削お願いします。        ↓↓↓ There are four example. The first thing, human can understands the "red light stands for stop " relationship, but animals cannot understands. Second, human fight over paper symbols of wealth, but animals not fight over it. Third, animals struggle with each other for food or for redership, but humans not struggle with. Fourth, humans can use fire for cooking , but animals cannot use it.