• ベストアンサー

英作文

「3ヶ月後に英語の試験があります」は (1) I'm going to have an English test in 3 months. (2) I'm going to have an English test after 3 months. どちらとも正しいですか。意味の違いはありますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

次の辞書の(前置詞)2.a. に以下の様に出ています。 …のあとに 《★【用法】 通例 after は過去の,in は未来の「…後」の意に用いられる傾向があるが,実際は区別できない場合が多い》 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/after よって、どちらかと言えば(1)が正しく、(2)は、 (2)" I had an English test after 3 months. 3ヶ月後にテストがあった。 のような文脈で使う方がよいのかなと思います。in は「これから~がたてば」の経過を表わすと思います。

touran123
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。なんとなくafterがしっくりしない感じでしたが、参照URLですっきりしました。よくわかりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問題文はImagine yourself ten years from now. Describe your life at that time,and the steps you will take to get there.という内容です。 After ten years from now,I will be an English teacher. To become an English teacher, there are three steps. First, I enter a university. I will study English hard there. Second, I go to theU.S. to study English. I would like to learn English expressions and American culture. At the same time, I want to make friends with there. I will have a good time with new friends. In addition to that, I would like to visit traditional placeses in theU.S. these experiences let me grow up to teach skills. Third, I get the teacher's license. Through these steps, I will be an English teacher. 文法的な誤りや内容構成など添削よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

課題:How do you conduct your lessons in all English?150字前後の英語で答えよ。 We are going to have to conduct our English lessons in all English under globalization .The course of study are saying same thing.However, when we do it, we have to convert it gradually such as, sometimes English, almost English and all English, depending on student's level. In "sometimes English class" The teacher uses English at greeting, ice breaking and simple classroom English to remove student's hesitation of using English. In "almost English class" teacher conduct their English lesson in English expecting difficult explanation.In that case the teacher makes the student with high level explain what he or she said to the student with low level. Finally, I would like to convert my lesson to all English class by third semester. I would like to convert my lesson from Japanese centered lesson to all English lesson gradually with naturalizing English. グローバル化が進む中、私達は英語の授業は英語で行わなければならない。学習指導要領にも同じことが明文化されている。しかし、私達がそれを行う時は生徒のレベルに応じて「時々英語」「殆ど英語」「全部英語」というように少しづつそれへの転換を行わなければならない。 「時々英語の授業」の授業において教師は挨拶、アイスブレイク、クラスルームイングリッシュで英語を使うことで生徒が英語を使うことへのためらいを取り除いていく。 「ほとんど英語の授業」では、難しい説明を除き殆ど英語を使う。その時、わからない生徒に対してはわかる生徒に教師が言ったことを説明させる。 そして最終的に3学期末までにAllイングリッシュにコンバートしていきたく思う。 この様に少しづつ英語に慣れさせながら日本語中心の授業からAllイングリッシュ転換していく。

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。 1、もっとお金があったら、アメリカの語学学校に英語を勉強しにいったのですが。 →If I had had more money, I would have studied English in American language school. in American language school の前置詞ってat/toとかで迷っています。 正しい文を教えてください。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

こんばんは。高校入試の過去問題を解いたところ英作文をつくるという問題がありました。 「身近な人や地域の人の役に立つこと。」についてそのことを3つの英語の文で書きあらわしなさい。 日本語訳→ 私はボランティアに積極的に参加したいと思います。 英文→I want to take an active part in a volunteer. 日本語訳→私たちにできることはたくさんあります。 英文→We can do a lot of things. 日本語訳→私は困っている人をたすけるつもりです。 英文→I'm going to help people who have difficulties. 英語が大変苦手でして、見苦しい文となってしまい申し訳ありません。 しかし、辞書を引きながらがんばりました。3つの英文の評価を教えてください。また直すべきところがありましたら教えてください。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

非常に拙い文章ですみません。 明らかにヘンなところだけでもOKですので、添削していただければ助かります。 ここはこう言った方がかっこいい!とかも嬉しいです。 私としては特に、「この状態では完璧に仕事をこなすことができないと思い」のところが不安です。 このままでは「仕事を全くこなすことができない」にとれませんか? I had learned Italian language in Italy before. After I have returned to Japan in 2007, I worked in an office where I helped candidates who want to study various arts in Italy. For this work, I could use mainly Italian language to communicate with staffs of the art school in Italy, but then it was also necessary writing and sometimes also speaking English because of various nationalities of candidates and students. Since I had learned English at university I can use it anyway. But I think that I couldn’t be useful perfectly in this situation so I left my job. Then I looked for other jobs which proper to me, but in Japan many works which are related to Italy require also ability of English. For this reason I decided to learn it seriously. I believe learning English will be much help for me.

• 英作文添削をお願いします。

1.私は老眼になっているが、それでも文字を最大化しているので容易に読むことができる。 I am farsightedness due to old ages. But as I set the letter size largest, I can read letters easily. 上記の文を添削依頼した所、ご指摘の一つに、以下の事がありました。 指摘: due to old ages は不要と思われる。 老眼と遠視を区別する意味で、”due to old ages”をつけた方が良いかな?と思ったのですが、意味を成しませんか? 2.この辞書のお陰で、15年ぶりに英語の勉強をまた始めることができた。 Thanks to this dictionary, I can restart English study for the first time in about 15 years. 上記の文を添削依頼した所、以下の様に添削して頂きました。 Thanks to this dictionary, I could/managed to restart studying English for the first time in about 15 years. “restart English study”と”restart studying English”は、どう違うのでしょうか?

• 英作文をしました。これでいいでしょうか。

I am a second years student in junior high school. If I make a mistake, please tell me. Today's school lunch was rice, boiled egg, beef curry, milk, sauted bacon and Spinach, and apple. Today was an English class lesson. I studied comparative superlative. Today, I learn teacher from Australia. His name crispy. He is 23 years old. He said, "I came to Japan seven months ago. I speak Japanese a little." Why do Australians speak English. I research it. Because many who speak English immigrant in Australia. I understood it. 今日の給食は ごはん ゆで卵 ビーフカレー 牛乳 ベーコンとほうれん草のソテー りんご でした。 今日は英語の授業がありました。 比較級の最上級を勉強しました。 今日はオーストラリア出身の先生がきました。 彼の名前はクリスピーといって23歳です。彼は日本に来たのは七ヶ月前だ。日本語は少ししか話せないと言っていました。 なぜ、オーストラリアの人が英語を話すのでしょうか、私は調べてみました。 何故ならオーストラリアでは、英語を話す移民が多いからだということが分かりました。 私は、理解しました。

• 自由英作文

模試の問題です。 「あなたがこれまでに訪れた土地で経験した出来事や見た情景で、心に残っているものにどんなものがありますか。一つ理由を挙げて、その理由とともに70語程度の英語で述べなさい。」 私は解答に 「When I went to Vienna,I decided to be an orchestra in Vienna.I have been fond of listening orchestra music since I was only a child.In Japan I have enjoyed a lot of performances given by Japanese orchestras,but I suspect that they are very different from those which might be given by orchestras in Vienna.So,I decided to be an orchestra in Vienna to leran what the differences are.」 と書きました。 結果は 「be an orchestra」「suspect」「those」「might be given」 で減点されていました。 「be an orchestra」は「become an orchestra」でしょうか? 辞書に 「decide to be a professional musician プロのミュージシャンになる決心{けっしん}をする[決意{けつい}をする・ことを心に誓う]」がありましたが… 「suspect」は「suspected」でしょうか? 残りの二つは理由がわかりません。 お願いします。

• 添削お願いします。(job interview について)

明日、塾の英語講師アルバイトの面接があって、たぶん英語でいろいろと聞かれると思うので、今日はインタビューの練習をさせて欲しいとネイティブの講師に英語で言うときは、こんな感じでOKですか? I’m going to have a job interview for an English teacher at a cram school tomorrow. I suppose they will ask me about something in English to check my English conversation skills. I’d like to practice what to do in the interview and how to answer their expected questions. Let’s say we are in a job interview. You are an interviewer and I’m an applicant. You can start. 直すところがあれば教えてください。

• 英作文ができない。

英語の簡単な文章を書いてみたんですが、ちゃんとかけているのかどうか、よくわかりません。文法が間違っていないかどうか、文章の流れが不自然でないかどうか見ていただきたいのです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I’m Masato Oda. I was born on March 29, 1987 in Nara, so I’m now 20 years and two months old. I’m a junior at the School of Literature, Jonan University. I major in Education. I’m taking 23 courses this semester. I’d like to be a teacher at a junior high school or a high school. So, I must be a good speaker of English. I live at home with my parents, brother, sister, and grandmother. Our house is located in the southeast of Nara, and I come to college by bicycle. It takes me about an hour and ten minutes from my home to the college. My hobbies are cycling, reading and seeing movies.  I do cycling for exercise and I come to college from my house. I’m reading a paperback pocket edition well recently.  I'm busy recently, so I don't see any movies at a movie theater, but I want to see it there.