• ベストアンサー

日本語から英語翻訳お願いします。

自分で翻訳してみました。 間違い訂正お願いします。 イーベイでの個人輸入にしようします。 お願いがあるのですが、 日本の関税の都合上、商品合計1150ドルとしていただけますか? 商品の到着楽しみにしております。 I have a sugestions. For Japanese customs amount of purchace will be $1150. I am waitting for your nice goods!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

こんな感じでしょうか。 >I have a sugestions. Could please you do me a favor? >For Japanese customs amount of purchace will be $1150. To aboid the tariff imposed too much, please make the nominal total price $1150. >I am waitting for your nice goods! I'm looking forward to your excellent goods delivered!

te31102000
質問者

お礼

ありがとう御座います。 流石です。 自分のが情けないというか、勉強不足です。 お世話になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

お礼、ありがとうございます、と言った舌の根も乾かぬうちに、ドチョンボに気が付きました。  以下のように訂正して、お詫びします。毎度毎度間違います。情けないです。 ×>Could please you do me a favor? ○>Could you please do me a favor?

te31102000
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• どなたか 英語→日本語 の翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使用せず和訳できるかたにお願いいたします。 VATに関する文章です。 Will I be charged VAT? All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT. Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I will print off the photographs that you sent and send them to the Customs House. What does the receipt say that it written in Japanese related to the price paid of $70? I wanted to find out before it I mail it to the Customs House because the handbag would not be a “gift” if the receipt says that $70 was paid to you. I also wanted to be sure that the receipt does not include EBay. Many thanks for your help with translation.

• 英語に翻訳したいのですが・・・

私はあなたを助けたいと思っています。 私は日本人なのでそれを読むことが出来ます ですが私は英語が出来ないので助けられません ごめんなさい  は Since I am a Japanese, I can read it. I would like to help you. but I do not understand English. I'm sorry であっているでしょうか? 頑張って翻訳したのですが不安なので教えてください また、間違いなどがあった場合は訂正してもらえると助かります 日本語がおかしくてすみません

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

Dear Mr. Norman Reedus: Hello. How are you? I am a fourteen year old girl who lives in Japan. My name is Hanako Sato. I am writing a fan letter for the first time. When I saw Daryl in the Walking Dead, I got to know you. When I saw you for the first time, I had thought you looked cool. As the story progressed on, I became much attracted to that you cared about others more than anyone and that you did the best to search her without giving up all the way when Sophia went missing. Although I saw only the Walking Dead among those you appeared so far, I will see more from now on. I am really excited how Mr. Norman acts. I think that you may have a lot of effort in filming from now. Please take care of yourself. I am looking forward to more activities. I will support very much. Could you send me a portrait with your autograph? I enclosed a return envelope with stamps. I know you must be very busy, please accept my request. May you be very happy! I like you very much. Sincerely yours, Hanako Satou 頑張ってファンレター書いてみました(>_<) あってるか分からないのでお願いします。

• 英語翻訳

海外ホテル予約のことなんですが、英語が得意な方この英文を日本語に訳してください。 お願いします。 then I will lead thru the phone to meet with our staff who just around and will be there for your Check-In after 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. If I am there then I will check you in.

• 英語の翻訳

If I buy 2 and above, will be less than $40 each since combined shipping ? I am looking for good condition, no fungus, with both lens cap. の翻訳を教えてください。

メールアドレスを変更する方法
このQ&Aのポイント
  • メールアドレスを変更する方法についての質問です。
  • メールアドレス変更の方法を知りたいです。
  • ひかりTVのサービスやISPぷららでメールアドレスを変更する手順を教えてください。
回答を見る