• ベストアンサー

高校時代はどんなだったの?英語で

高校時代の彼女はどんなだったの?は英語で What was she like when she was in high school? いまと変わってないは、 She was just like the way she is. ですか?  たとえば、久しぶりにあった人に昔と変わってないねーは you haven't changed. とかですよね? わかる方、教えていただけたら助かります。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。高校時代の彼女はどんなだったの?は英語で  What was she like when she was in high school?  おっしゃる通りです。 2。いまと変わってないは、  She was just like the way she is. ですか?  そうです。Just like she is today.とも。  3。たとえば、久しぶりにあった人に昔と変わってないねーは  You haven't changed. とかですよね?  そのとおりです。誇張したければ  You haven't changed at all.「全然、変っていないね」とも。

cocoa508
質問者

お礼

よかった・・・Just like~といってもいいんですね。 それ使ってみます!ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

>昔と変わってないねー こういう言い方もあります。 You're still the same old girl/boy you used to be. 直訳すると「あなたは依然として、かってそうであった昔の女の子/男の子と同じだ」ということですが 要は「ちっとも変わってないね」です。 ちなみに EAGLESというバンド(ホテル・カリフォルニアが有名ですね)のLyin' Eyesという曲の中に出てきます。 (この曲の中ではちょっと皮肉っぽく使われてますが、普通に「変わってない」という意味で使ってもOKです)

cocoa508
質問者

お礼

そんな言い方もあるんですね~ 勉強になりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語を教えてください。

日本語に合う英文になるように、かっこ内の語句を並びかえてください。 (1)彼らは私たちにそこで何が起こっているか話してくれました。 They told us (there/was/happening/what) (2)彼女に何枚CDを持っているのかたずねてみよう。 I'll ask her (has/CDs/how/many/she). 日本文を英文になおすときかっこに適する語句を入れてください。 (3)あなたはクジラを見たことがありますね。 You have ( )? (4)由美子はリンゴが好きではありませんね。 Yumiko( )? この問題を解いてみると、 (1)They told us what was happening there, (2)I'll ask her how many CDs she has. (3)You have seen a whale, haven't you? (4)Yumiko doesn't like an apple, does she? (3)と(4)は確実に間違っていると言われました。 どこが、間違っているのか教えてまらえませんか?

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

[1]誤っている語を( )内から選び、訂正する。 1.( This ) is the place ( what ) the accident ( happened ). 2.Let me ( know ) the day ( which ) you ( are ) free. 3.Please ( tell me ) ( tha way which ) you ( succeeded in business ). 4.( That is ) ( the reason ) ( which ) I want to live in a big day. [2]次の英文を、関係代名詞を使ってほぼ同じ内容の1文に書きかえる。 1.We will soon be able to enjoy space travel. [The time で始めて] 2.Why did you do such a thing? I can't understand the reason. 3.I don't like the way he speaks. 4.She is now working in the hospital which she was born in. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の和訳お願いします…

(1)What are some characteristics of your personality? (2)In what way has your personality changed? Why has it changed? (3)what personality traits do you consider important in a good friend? why? (4)what makes you happy?why?

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 英語の並び替え得意な人お願いします

君は,自分で正しいと思うことをやっていますか。 Are[is/think/you/what/right/doing/you]? 彼女は何と言えばよいのかわからなかった。だから何も言わなかった。 She wasn't quite sure what to say,[anything/didn't/is/it/quite/what]was only twenty years ago. お願いします(>人<)

• 英語の質問です。

下の文の訳を教えてください。 1.You are the last person I would have expected to see in a library. 2.It is not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong. 3.It was in Melbourne that the 1965 Olympic Games were held. 4.It was not until she arrived at the station that she realized she had forgotten her watch. 5.There's little, if any, hope of his being alive. 6.They seldom, if ever, go to their hometown in England. 7.When eating noodle in Japan, don't worry about making a noise. 8.You must listen attentively when spoken to. 9.It's quite a surprise to meet you here. 10.He didn't arrive until the discussion was over. よろしくお願いします。

• 江戸時代の生活はどうでしたか?英訳すると?

和文英訳問題で以下の文章がありました。 「彼の小説は江戸時代の生活がどんなふうだったかを生き生きと描いている。」 His novel vividly describes what life was like in the Edo period. 「江戸時代の生活はどうでしたか?」 How was the weather in Tokyo? What was the weather like in Tokyo? この文を応用して、 私が考えたのはこの二つです。 How was the life in the Edo period?  What was the life like in the Edo period? 私ならtheをいれて His novel vividly describes what the life was like in the Edo period.としたいのですが、 自信がなくなりました。 つまらないことですがどなたか解説お願いします。

• 英語和訳お願いします。

Do you know what Junko is doing? Well, she was reading a book when I saw her a while ago.

• 英語が正しいか教えてください。

Firstly, I maintain that the exam. Now, children have to do exam in my country. Mid-term test is part of exam. They study for mid-term test. My score is very bad when I was junior high school student. I was very sad. This is because I have study hard. It is true I could give good score, but I had given the exam for go to high school. My friend had given the exam too. While she have study hard, she couldn’t gave the exam. It is because she gave off heat on the day of the exam. Now, however, she is very happy. After all, she can do what she wants to do. I think it was luck. I didn’t know it happens. Now, but, I thinking it was luck. So I suppose that luck is important very much. この英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 間違いがあれば、指摘してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題 質問

When Jennifer asks her son Thomas what he would like to be when he grows up , he answers that would like to be spiderman. She is surprised and says: Are you really ( )( )( )( )( )( )? (1)to be (2)sure (3)that's (4)want (5)what (6)you この場合どう並び替えるのが適切でしょうか?