• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳お願い致します。

英語の翻訳お願い致します。 海外オークションで商品を落札頂いた方から以下のメッセージがメールでありました。 お礼のメールのうようですが、内容がよくわからず、、 私も返事をかえしたく、お礼の内容をきちんと理解したいので、どなたか宜しくお願い致します。 Thank you and yes. I have received the items & love them!!!!! Thank you so much I cannot wait for Christmas day and see my nephew open this gift. Hope all is well with you.

• KOOO2
  • お礼率73% (17/23)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

直訳します。 ありがとうございます。 商品を受け取りました。とても気に入っています。 どうもありがとう。クリスマスに私の甥がこのプレゼントを開けるのが待ち遠しくてなりません。 あなたに幸多かれと祈ります

KOOO2
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり大変申し訳ありません。 翻訳まことにありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットでカメラレンズを販売し、海外に送った後に来たメールです。 Hi, I just received the lens but I found some visible mark inside the lens, as I checked the photos on your page this make was visible but I thought is a light reflection, please have look at the photos and advice me what should I do with this mark. Best regards よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・ thank you for you quick and efficient responses, I need the homepage to track package, it was not in the last email! thank you again! i will email you once received! Also i will comment on your page!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語が堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 お力を貸してください。お願い致します。 以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hello, knife never been used and in new condition, i buy knife from other collector and list like used because it pass several different owners after factory, thank you. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで出品し落札され、商品の発送も終わりました。 その後下記のようなメールが届きました。感謝のメールのように見えます。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi This is not a question, just a note of thanks. I received the pen yesterday, and I'm sure I will be pleased with it. More importantly, I wanted to thank you for the Green tea. I am a tea lover, and I appreciate receiving real Green tea from the home of Green tea. Thank you very much. Deryck Harnett

• 英語のメッセージの訂正をお願い致します

申し訳ございません…。以下のメッセージに返信をしたいです。自分で書いてみましたが、合っていますでしょうか。 Thank you, appreciate. Your floral images soft; lovely. Enjoy a pleasant evening.(My name). あなたにそう言われて、本当にに嬉しい。私は、あなたの投稿の中で多くは光を放つように感じられます。あなたの作品は、静けさと光があります。それが本当に好きです。本当に有難うございます。心より感謝致します。 I'm really happy to hear that from you. I feel that much of your posts shines. Your work has tranquility and light. I like it very much. Thank you so much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am grateful to you...Thank you so much for your kind words...Wish you all the happiness of the Universe. 別の女性からです。こちらにも返信をしたいです。 あなたのご親切と素敵なメッセージを本当に有難うございます。あなたも、あなたの願いが叶い、いつも幸せと光で満たされていますように。 Thank you so much for your kindness and wonderful message. May your wishes come true and you are always filled with happiness and light. もし出来ましたらで差し支えございません。May やI hope, I wishから始まるような、 人の幸せを願う文章をいくつか教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 ご回答を心よりお待ちしております。どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットで海外の方がカメラレンズを購入していただき、その後に来たメールです。 hi while looking for this lens here on ebay, i went to other sources for this and its primary competitor - the tokina 100 2.8 macro. i was able to secure the tokina, which was my first choice, only a couple of days after this auction ended and subsequently paid for. although nothing wrong with your nikkor 105 i received, i'd rather have the tokina 100. can i return this lens to you for a refund? i'm happy to pay for return shipping. let me know either way. thank you, sir. 翻訳を、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳の訂正をお願い致します

お世話になっております。英語でメッセージを送りたいのですが、訂正をして頂けるととても有難いです。同じ女性に5通メッセージを貰ったため、5通分を送りたいです。申し訳ありませんが翻訳をお願い申し上げます。 I am very grateful to all the beautiful rose pictures and your excellent messages. You too, I wish you have a wonderful weekend blessed by God. I am very happy with your excellent messages and pictures of beautiful roses. This flower is also beautiful. Thank you for your kindness. I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful weekend of peace and happiness. 沢山の美しい薔薇の写真とあなたの素晴らしいメッセージを心より感謝致します。 あなたも同様に、私はあなたが神様に祝福された素敵な週末となりますようにお祈り致します。 あなたの素晴らしいメッセージと美しい薔薇の花々の写真、とても嬉しいです。 この花も美しいです。ご親切を本当に有難うございます。 あなたとあなたの愛する人々が、平和で幸せ一杯の素晴らしい週末となりますようにお祈り致します。 ご回答を心よりお待ちしております。どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

インターネットで、衣類を購入しました。発送先を数箇所にしてほしいとメールを先日送りました。 また、発送が同時になる場合は5日空けて発送してほしいと付け加えました。すると以下のメールが 届きました。翻訳お願いします。 We received this Nicks boot in today and I noticed that the email address is your email address. I was just making sure I can ship this order out without the 5 day exception. The order is order# 15216. Let me know if we can ship this order or if we need to wait. Thank you,

• 英語翻訳できる方、どうかよろしくお願い致します。

海外通販で服を注文したのですが、届いた商品が注文した商品のサイズ違いが届きました。 その旨をカスタマーサービスにメールしたところ以下のメールが返ってきたのですが、その内容がうまく翻訳できず困っています。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Dear Customer, Thank you for your email and ordering with us. Sorry if that happened, there were too busy over chinese new years season, please tell us if item need to be returned for exchange. but due to now is chinese new years holiday, we are not able to exchange with supplier as now they are on holuday too, and we only remain part of customer service support for the moment, If you are ok to keep the items and without return, in case you might ok . Please tell us if we can offer you 8 store credit to resolve this case asap?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。