• ベストアンサー

和訳と解説をお願いします。

nani-21の回答

• nani-21
  • ベストアンサー率35% (34/95)
回答No.3

(1) - I live like (地名)」の「like」の意味は何でしょうか? 【 ~のよぅな・同等 】といぅ意味合いで、この場合、 like =《 近く 》 が適切かと思ぃます☆ (2) - I will graduate next march when everything goes well. すべてが順調にいったら(うまくいったら)、来年3月に卒業します(卒業する予定です)。

kuzira00
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I will let you know when i make the transfer next week and i will send you the TT form from my Bank. Regards, Richard.

• 和訳お願いします

i just wanna to tell u that maybe next two weeks i will be busy coz i will start my exams and when i end it i will be totaly freee :D..!,so i will miss you,be safe...!cya soon !!!^o^ この文章の和訳をお願いします! 友人男性から来たメールです。 ちなみに彼は英語圏の人ではありません;

• 文法問題での質問です

Jane will graduate (the other) this gollege next march. なぜ()がこれになるのでしょうか?

• 急) 和訳お願いします(どれか一つでもいいのでお願

翻訳サイトとかで調べてなんとなく意味はわかりましたが、正確なのを知りたく質問しました 以下を和訳してほしいです (1)I think we will be good friends!:] Teach me Japanese? Really?! I 'm very happy,I very like Japan*_* and I have a dream,I would like to live in Japan. I hope, my dream will come true!! Do you have a dream?^^ (2)Everybody can learn everything, its ok, my english is not perfect too. ;D I don't know how i can help you with your english? I think you learn the most when we write the e-mails ;D Japan is a big land, where are you from, Tokio? (3)Its totally fine I understand since you have school and everything^^ and your English is completely correct!

• すみません、和訳お願いいたします。

すみません、和訳お願いいたします。 Hi, I have sent US$500 as part payment for this unit.I will sent you TT copy today as i have being told to go and pick it up in the afternoon.I will advise next week when i will sent you the balance.Thanks for understanding. Regards, Richard Harrison Mbobela.

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

i will also act in a movie next year too ^^ 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

well i hope the japanese will not hate me because i'm a chinese. right? 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

たいへん個人的な質問で申し訳ありませんが、英語の歌詞の意味がどうしても気になるので、ご回答いただきたいです。 個人で楽しむだけなので多少意訳でも結構です。 I saw a sign,when you go I lose my mind. So I'm like a star tonight,when you stay it will be shining bright. I have a dream,when I close my eyes,I see. You are staying by my side,we have a party to the morning light. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan.