• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします。

英訳をお願いします。 We understand that, in any case, Mr. ○○ would continue to be considered a Japanese resident, as he is required to be outside of Japan for more than one year in order to break residency. as以下の意味がよくわかりません。(前半の文章とのつながりがよくわかりません) 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Yooskay
  • ベストアンサー率14% (35/240)
回答No.3

私たちはわかっています どちらにしても、Mr.OOを、日本の居住者だと思っています。 もし、彼が、日本の居住をやめるなら、一年以上は、外国に住む必要があると思います。 これも、参考にしてみてください。

francissa
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。参考になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

A氏は居住期間を一度切るために複数年の間日本国外にいることを要求されているけれども、われわれの理解では、いずれにせよ、依然としてA氏は日本の居住者と考えられる。 このasは文脈から「…だけれども」(譲歩)と思われます。

francissa
質問者

お礼

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

居住権を失うには日本の国外に1年以上滞在することが要求されますので、XXさんはわれわれの理解ではどうであれ日本の居住者とみなされます。 意訳すると上記のような感じに受け取れます。したがいましてasは通常のbecauseやforに近い意味になります。日本語では「~ので」となりました。

francissa
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の問題です。

いつもお世話になってます。 英訳の問題です。 As was to be expected in a country far less calm than the world imagines,Zurich's proposal has produced an uproar. As was to be expectedがよくわかりません。主語は何なのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• counterparts が指すもの

in terms of business, it is common for japanese to have dinner and drinks together as they attempt to build a relationship in which they can both be inside. for foreigners who may find it difficult being to break into the social circle, there is the risk that they will continue to be treated politely as guests without being able to get their japanese counterparts to open up to them. counterparts が指すものが分からず there is the riskから上手く訳せません。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳を教えてください

英訳を教えてください 1あまりにも小さくて肉眼で見えない星が多い (        ) stars are too small to be seen (             ). 2我々はたまたま、我々の学校の校長のブラウン氏を見かけた  We happened to see our principal, Mr. Brown.  We happened to see our school directer Mr. Brown.  では間違いだったので、違う英訳で 3私は父と同じくらい偉大な医者になりたい  I want to be a great doctor as same as my father. I want to be a doctor as great as my father.  では間違いだったので、違う英訳で 4このミルクは1本100円する This milk is a 100yen bottle.  では間違いだったので、違う英訳で 5その子は学校へあがれる年頃です  The child is old enough to (           ). 6 冷蔵庫に牛乳が残っていますか?   Is there any milk (   ) in the refrigerator?  7彼はは夏休みにたくさん本を読んだ He read (1) books (2) the summer vacation.  (1)many ,lot of  (2)on ,in   では間違いだったので、違う英訳で よろしくお願いします

• 英訳お願いします

どなたか英訳お願いいたします。 I can actually fully understand the second one too! But am I right in thinking that the way you wrote it would be closer to "where is my wallet?" than "I'm looking for my wallet"?

• 英訳をお願いします

医療関係の英文です。よくわかりません。よろしく it would be valuable to explore ways in which taxes could be designed to hit harmful consumption harder than moderate consumption;

• 英訳お願いします

Regardless of the variety of each individual British worker's experience with and interest in Japan, it is only natural for the British worker's as Westerners to approach work with a Western methodology as opposed to a Japanese methodology. "The difference between the two," one Englishman found, "lies in the fact that (A) must concentrate more on maintaining harmony while the Westerner concentrates more on the job at hand. The Japanese method is an excellent (B) of gathering support and additional input, (C) often does so at the expense of time and, with the Japanese method, a good job must sometimes be sacrificed for the sake of compromise or saving face." To this Englishman, the Japanese method was, therefore, a good way of maintaing office relations but not of accomplishing the job at hand in a timely or effective fashion. For example, many English workers have found that Japanese colleagues must spend more time on paperwork than on the (D) itself. Both Japanese and Western methodologies have their good and bad points. However, in Japan , the way of pursuing profits or assuming responsibilities is frequentry (E) important as the work itself, what one English woman referred to as "the classic Japanese Western struggle of from versus content." (A) Americans, British, Japanese, Westerners (B) account, information, means, part (C) but, so, thus, very (D) history, job, leisure, study (E) as , so , too , very のどれがはいるのか教えて下さい。 できればその根拠もお願いします。 そして最後にらこの全体の訳おねがいします。 多くてすいません。

• 英訳をお願いします。

英訳をお願いします。 一応自分なりに考えてみたのですが、全く自信ありません。 ・私は父にそれについて言った。  I said my father about it. ・彼は私に"それは困る"と言った。  He said me to "be put out". ・私は彼が何を言いたいのか理解できなかった。  I couldn't understand what he said. ・なぜならば、以前私は彼によって##の大学に行くように勧められたからだ。  Because, I was recommended going on to the university in ## by my father before. ・父は私に"あなたを県外の大学に行かせるためのお金はない"と言った。  My father said that I have no enough money to go on to outside the prefecture universities for you. ・私は##に住んでいたので、もし私が##の大学に行くならば、それには十分な金が必要なことはわかっていた。  Since I have living in ##, I understanded that my father must have enough money, if I go on to the university in ##. よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

We believe that our customers choose among specialty coffee retailers primarily on the basis of product quality, service and convenience, as well as price. We continue to experience direct competition from large competitors in the US quick-service restaurant sector and continue to face competition from well-established companies in many international markets and in the US ready-to-drink coffee beverage market.

• お願いします。英訳してください。

大学に提出しなければいけないものなんですが、お父さんに書いてもらう書類なので誰か英訳お願いします!!Universities in the United State are required to have verification of adequate financial support before admitting an international student for study.Southwest Texas State University requires that this form be completed and submitted by the financail sponsor of the prospective student prior to enrollment.Additionally, documentary proof that the financial sponsor possesses sufficient financial resources for at least on year's total expenses must be attached to this form.Completion of this form does not imply admission or acceptance. INSTRUCTIONS:This form is to be completed in English by the prospective student's financial sponsor only.Please type or print clearly in ink.All requested information must be provided.Additional information may be provided on a separate paper. お願いします。

• 英訳を教えて下さい。

One would wish to be able to begin the story of Japanese history with an exact statement of origins. のあとの The historian's quest for absolute starting point and the temptation to look for explanations of the very recent in terms of the very remote may be, as Marc Bloch has remarked, an "idol of origins. を、どう訳してよいのか解りません。 訳すにあたって、recentやremoteのあとに省略された単語(語句)があると思うのですが、それが何なのか。また、idolは偶像とでも訳すのでしょうか。 本来なら、下手なりにでも訳して見て頂くのが礼儀ですが、肝心なところが解らないので申し訳ございません。