(1)部屋をそのままにしておきなさい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 部屋をそのままにしておくことが大切です。
  • 部屋をそのままにしておくことは必要です。
  • 部屋をそのままにしておくことが良い結果を生むことがあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語の意味になるように,(   )内に適切な1語を入れてください。

日本語の意味になるように,(   )内に適切な1語を入れてください。 (1)部屋をそのままにしておきなさい。 Leave the room(   )it is. (2)値段が高すぎることを除けば,これは大変よい本だ。 This is a very good book(   )(   )the price is too high. (3)生きているかぎり,私はあなたの親切を忘れません。 I’ll not forget your kindness(   )(    )(   )I live. (4)会うたびごとに私は彼女を好きになる。 (   )(   )I see her, I like her more and more.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

僕も現役はなれて、ま、いいか (1) as (2) except that (3) as long as (4) every time でしょうかね。

その他の回答 (1)

• gamajah
  • ベストアンサー率18% (27/143)
回答No.1

宿題?    だったら自力で調べた方が、否、そうするべきでしょう。    割と「おきまり」的な問題だとは思うけど。 熟語集みたいな物は持ってませんか? とは言いつつも、現役離れてン十年、正直自信を持って答えられません。 頑張ってください   

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Of course Your work is beautiful and that is what matters to me! Can we try that on a shirt for you? I'll tag you. If it sells, then I'll pay you to do more!! Can you email .png?

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください 中国人です。以下の文、日本語で話したいですが、自然な日本語が話したいです。 でも中国語を理解するのは難しいと思うんで、同じ意味を持ってる英語を日本語に訳しよう。 文: 「Are you with some problem? まさか you even don't know what I want yet?I have told you exactly, I let you not to spread out, that would make both her and I feel shy. But you didn't hear to me, you kept on spreading out. Do you know it is too much hurt to her? Are you still human being? Do you still have conscience!? If you still have coscience, please apologize to her. I will say it again, it is also the last time, I am speaking to you seriously, so don't spread out it any more!」 英語御上手に話す方お願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have a longtime friend who opened up her own family therapy practice a few years ago. She is a great person and a credit to her profession, but more and more often she is unable to “shut off” her advice-giving. She’ll give her “professional opinion” and suggest techniques for others to try, without being asked, in private conversations, in group settings, at parties, at church, and on social media. You might think, “This is great! Free professional advice!” as I did at first, but instead of feeling heard as a friend, I feel like my whole life is up for comment or criticism. my whole life is up for comment or criticismとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 見せて 日本語 か?

私は  スペイン語!!! 私は  日本語 を勉強したいです 私は スペイン語 教え の Excuse me the mess (disaster)ザ・ 災害 くめなさい my language is spanish the japanese (nihongo) is too hard and need help if you help i will help you to talk, reado and writte spanish, dont leave me die. mi idioma es Espanhiol el japones es muy dificil y necesito ayuda si tu me ayudas yo te ayudo en lo que quieras aprender espanhiol.

• 添削お願いします。関係詞

1)The high school (where) my brother studies is far from our house. =The high school (at) (which) my brother studies is far from our house. 2)I'll never forget the day (when) I met her. =I'll never forget the day (in) (which) I met her. 3)This is the reason (why) I came to see you. =This is the reason (for) (which) I came to see you. 4)This is (how) he solved the problem. =This is (the) (way) he solved the problem. ()内の穴埋めです。 訂正・解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英語→日本語の質問です

昨日、「forget me not」について質問したところ、 最終的に植物の「忘れな草」の意味もあることが解りました。 文字数制限のある場所でのやりとりで、 更に「forget me not」を私を忘れないで~と解釈したことで話がややこしくなり 意味が解らないことを伝えると、このような返事を頂きました。 1) hi hi! What I'm trying to forget me not is a name of a flower... 2) Sorry pushed on the send button b4 I could finish my SMS 3) "forget me not" means don't forget about me lol! 4) It's also a name of a flower. 2) ごめんなさい、メールを入力し終える前に送信ボタンを押しました。 3) "forget me not"は、私のことを忘れないで、という意味ではありません(笑) 4) それは花の名前でもあります。 2~4行目はこんな感じかと思ったのですがあっていますか? また、1行目をどう訳せばよいか教えていただけませんか? 英語が苦手なりに考えてみたのですが、行き詰りました。よろしくお願いいたします。

• I did,の意味を教えて下さい

海外の方と下記のやりとりをしたのですが、この場合"I did,"とはどういった意味何でしょうか? 私:Did you hear her secret story too? 相手:I did, I feel terribly that someone is doing that to her. この"I did,"は"聞いたよ"と解釈してもよろしいのでしょうか? まあその後の文章で内容を把握してるのは分かるんですけど。 又、この文章でもう一つお尋ねしたいのですが、"あなたも"と書きたい時"too"はどこに付けるのが正しいのでしょうか? Did you hear her secret story too? Did you too hear her secret story? (あなたも彼女の秘密の話を聞きましたか?) どちらが正しいのでしょう?又はどちらとも間違っているのでしょうか? ご回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I also have some that I found that I would like to get your opinion on. I'll send them to you when I check yours out.

• you are cute too little??

"you are cute too little ○○(私の名前)!" の意味がいまいちつかめません。 アメリカ人の友達とメールをしていて、 友"selena gomez is so beautiful. i like her" 私"yeah right. i wanna be like her" 友"you are cute too little ○○!" と来たのですが、よく分かりません。(笑) まじでほんのちょびーっとだけ可愛いよと言っているのか、 でも流れ的にこの"too"は"~も"のtooだろうし、 みたいな感じで色々考えてましたが結局分かりません。 なんかこんな風に書いていると自分が可愛いと言われてるのか ものすごく気になっちゃってる人みたいになってしまいますが、 実際彼の事少し気になってるので気になっちゃってる人です。(笑) くだらなくてすみませんがどうか!! よろしくお願いします!!m(_ _)m

• 意味を教えてください

(母親が子に甘いという文脈)His mother is sweet to a fault: She won’t raise her voice, she won’t punish or curtail bad behavior, and everything he does is a positive. Lately, however, I think he’s becoming too much for her. I get texts all day about his bad behavior breaking her down. When I say I hope he’s being made to experiences consequences, I get a desperate “How?!”’ or explanations that it’s too hard for her to do alone. I feel like as a new boyfriend it isn’t my place to be the disciplinarian, so unfortunately I sit by and watch him run rampant over her on a daily basis. he’s being made to experiences consequencesとrun rampant over her の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします