• ベストアンサー

彼は何と言っているのですか?

彼は何と言っているのですか? ある男性が↓と言ったのですが、どういう意味ですか? I have been always having japanese friends but with girlfriend, briefly. よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

「私は常に日本人の友達を持っていたが、一人のガールフレンドに関しては、短い。」 → 「日本人の友達なら、昔から何人もいたけど、ガールフレンドに限っては、一人、短命に終わっただけ。」 です。

warm_heart
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 時制問題です。

「Have you seen Yawara recently?」 「No,but () dinner with her on Sunday.」 1.I'm having 2.I've been having 3.I'd have 4.I've had 正解は1です。 4以外はいけそうな気がするのですがどうして1なのか? 回答お願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します

I know we've spent some time together and I like hanging out with you, but since it's mostly been when we're drunk and after being out with other friends, I have thought of it as us being friends and having fun time together. I hope you are okay with that and you don't feel awkward.

• 日本人Girlfriend探す。。

I am expecting the answer or suggestion from Japanese girl. I am 36 Yrs old, Good permanent job in Tokyo with Handsome salary and having Permanent residency of Japan. My nationality is India. When I came first time in Japan, I wanted to marry with Japanese girl. But unfortunately I have not succeeded. I read many blogs and found that, the Japanese girls dislikes Indians. Japanese girls likes Eurpoeans/Americans but not Indians. I don`t know why Japanese girls not like Indian guy. Still I`m looking for the Japanese girlfriend…..I don`t know whether my dream girl (Offcourse Japanese girl) meet me or not. I think Japanese girls are very cute and Beautiful.

• よろしくお願いします

I have a good friend who has been like a kid brother to me. He has always been a very thoughtful, caring, respectful man whom I've gotten along great with. This man has autism and borderline intellectual functioning, so I have always explained things so that he can better understand. I have had him over for a meal on several occasions; we enjoy playing board games, and I have taken him on a few day trips. We care deeply for each other, not in a romantic way but like siblings. Enter his on-again, off-again girlfriend, who is physically, verbally and financially abusive. She has had him in tears, left marks on him and broken his glasses. Enter his on-again, off-again girlfriend,はどう訳したら良いでしょうか?あと、marksは「アザ」のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• すみません、翻訳御願いします。I tried really hard

すみません、翻訳御願いします。I tried really hard to translate this, but I've been having problems. I don't think I learned this in Japanese class. Sumimasen どなたか宜しくお願いしします。

• 訳してください。

日本について聞かれたのですが、後半の部分がわかりませんでした。 Can I ask you something? I always hear from foreign people living in Japan, that having Japanese friends is really difficult because the gap of western culture and Japanese people is really different. That Japanese people find us too direct. Is it true? 特に That Japanese people find us too direct. がわかりませんでした。どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• allegationの訳し方

I am a 21-year-old college student. I've been friends with a fellow student named "Rob" for the past three years. I have never known Rob to be anything but a kind and trustworthy person. For the past two years, Rob has been dating another student at our college, and their relationship seems very healthy. Last night, while scrolling through Facebook, I saw a post made by someone Rob and I barely know, stating that Rob is "an abuser." The post used Rob's full name, so I'm sure it was about my friend. I was shocked and don't know what to do now. I sent Rob a simple message: "Is everything OK?" but haven't heard back, and I don't believe Rob knows about the allegation. I have also been in touch with Rob's girlfriend (who I have come to be friends with), and she responded, "I'm OK," when I asked her how she has been. Do I tell Rob about the post? Several of our mutual friends have stopped talking to Rob in the past few months with no explanation, and I'm starting to wonder if this allegation has something to do with it. ここでのallegationの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どなたか正確な訳をお願いします。

I like a lot(as a friend only, as I have a girlfriend not now) 意味はわかるのですが、細かいニュアンスがわかりません。どなかた教えていただけますか?

• 現在完了進行形について教えてください

「頭痛が数日続いている」と相手の医者に伝えたいときには、 I have had a headache for several days. だと思うのですが、 I have been having a headache for several days.ではいけないのでしょうか? haveは状態動詞と考えれば進行形にする必要はないと思うのですが、 この場合のhaveを「(病気に)かかる」ととれば、have been having も可能だと思うのですが。 I have been having a headache for several days.でも正しいのか教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 男性でもタレ目になることはあります。タレ目とは、二重まぶたの幅が狭く、目が細く見えることを指します。一般的に、女性の方がタレ目になりやすいと言われていますが、男性でもタレ目になることがあります。
  • タレ目の原因は、遺伝や個人の特徴によるものです。なかには、まぶたの脂肪が少なく、目の開きが狭いためにタレ目に見える場合もあります。また、まつげの長さや密度が高い場合も、目が細く見える原因になることがあります。
  • タレ目になるかどうかは、目の形だけでなく、その他の顔のパーツのバランスや骨格も影響します。個々の特徴によって、タレ目になりやすい人となりにくい人がいます。最終的には、自分自身の個性を受け入れることが大切です。
回答を見る