• 締切済み

訳お願いします!

donald1982の回答

回答No.1

そのピストル欲しい! あはは(笑) 彼ら怒ってるみたい。 あはは(笑) それって水鉄砲? といったところでしょうか。 ピストルが欲しいというのは、本当に欲しいわけではなくて、 冗談だと思いますが。

関連するQ&A

• haha o well i want one hahah

haha o well i want one hahah 訳おねがいします。 ちなみに オーストラリア人の文です。

• この英文の訳が分かりません。

Warning to divorced parents: it is going to be one of those days. You know the kind. Where finances and in-laws and kids combine to make emotional messes all over the landscape. Single? No kids? Avoid expensive home-based hobbies, they will kill. 占いなのですが、 私なりに訳してみたのは下記です。 もっとうまい訳や、分からなかったところを教えてください。 離婚した親に注意して。 いつの日かまた一緒になるかも。 財産や子供は・・・ 未婚? 子供はいない? 家の高額な趣味はさけて。 それはあなたを苦しめるだろうから。 めちゃくちゃですが、 頑張りました。 お願致します。

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

訳と解説をお願いします。 "Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic." "Oh, who's picnic?" "My mother is going to let me have one." "I hope that she will let me come." "I may ask anyone I want. I want you and all my friends to come." She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Others in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。 以前に質問して、回答をもらったのですが、英文で単語が抜けていたので、また、質問させてもらいます。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic. Oh, who's picnic? My mother is going to let me have one. I hope that she will let me come. I may ask I want. I want you and all my friends to come. She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Other in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。

• 文章の訳を、また自分の訳の確認をして欲しいです

訳を教えて欲しいです。 I expect the reason that disabled people are said to have easier lives in Western societies is because Westerners are willing to let other people be who they are. said to have と続いているのがよく分からないです それと n Western societies is because と isのあとにすぐbecauseがきてるのもよくわからないです。 Where a great many ethnic groups live in one nation, as in the U.S.A ore parts of Europe, if you rejected others because they were defferent in the way that happens in Japan, there`d be no end to it. Where a great many ethnic groups live in one nation, as in the U.S.A ore parts of Europeは a great many ethnic groups live in one nation in the U.S.A ore parts of Europeと考えていいんでしょうか? それとthere`d be no end to itというのがうまく訳せず、困っています。 Discrimination and prejudice await those who do. これも訳がうまくできません。。 I am not the only one who has been given a part to play. 私は役割を与えられてきた唯一(の人間)ではない。という訳はあっているでしょうか? Japanese children and teenagers today often dwell on what they see as their own imperfections (and they are probably not the only kids who do that). 日本の今日の子供たちや10代は自分自身が完璧ではないと自分を見ることにたびたびくよくよ悩む。 という訳はどうでしょうか? 括弧内と dwell on以降がなんかよく分かりません。。 I would like to see everyone live with a proud awareness of who they are so that they don`t waste the life they have been given, but live it to the full. さいごのほうのthe life they have been given, but live it to the fullがよく分からないです どのように訳せばいいんでしょうか? 長くなりましたが、おねがいします。

• アメリカ映画の英語の訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

アメリカ映画の英語の訳、お願いします。 分かったつもりの所は()に訳入れたんですけど・・・ 間違ってたらご指摘・修正して頂ければ・・・助かります。。。 (1) I just don't know if this is what I want. For good. (これが求めていた物なのか、まだわからないんだ、) (????)永遠だと意味が・・・?何ですけど (2) Look, we'll get through the Gabe thing... (いいか、乗り越えるんだ、ゲイブのコトは…) (3) You'll never get what you want unless you take it. (事実を受け入れない限り何も得る事は出来ないよ) (4)連続した主人公の台詞 You know, You and Gabe have always been able to point and take, (?????) no questions asked.(何の質問もせず) You don't realize it's not like that for other people. (世間一般と違う事に気付いてないんだ) It's fucking ignorant! (鈍感さヤバ過ぎ) (5) Don't get all emotional and faggy on me, ok? (感情的になんないでくれ、で、あっちの趣味も、いい?) I'm sick of being your childhood wet dream, Shaun. (うんざりなんだよ、あんたの『下のオモリ』すんのは) I'm done. (おしまいだ) 以上、ヨロシクお願います m(_ _)m

• 日本語訳のアドバイスをお願いします。

はじめまして。お世話になります。 下記の3つの日本語訳について、アドバイスをいただけないでしょうか。 (1)Certain activities and support tasks were simply not feasible when family members lived far away. (1訳)特定の活動と支援の課題は、家族成員が遠く離れて住んでいるときに、全く可能ではないのであった。 (were simply not feasibleの訳に自信がありません)。 (2)Some already had lived away from home for many years and coming to Australia was, one interviewee said, “an adventure, it was something else, another country to come to.” (2訳)何人かは、すでに、何年間も故郷を離れて暮らしてから、オーストラリアに来たのであった。あるインタビュー対象者は、「冒険、それは何かほかのものでした、他の国にくることは」と言っていた。 (1文目のcoming to Australia was のwasの主語が分かりません。また語りの中は全く分かりません) (3)It is also relevant that most moved within the British Commonwealth.One interviewee remarked, “No, there was no intention to migrate permanently and in the early 1970s . . . you just walked into the country.So it did not require a deliberate desire and process to come and work in Australia in those days.” (3訳)それはまたほとんどの移動がイギリス連邦の内部であるということとも関連している。あるインタビュー対象者は「いいえ、ずっと移住するつもりはありませんでした。1970年代初頭では…たんに国内を歩いていただけでした。ですから、当時はオーストラリアに来て働くための特別の望みも過程も必要なかったのです。」と述べていた。 (語りの中のwalked into the country、a deliberate desire and processが分かりません。) よろしくお願いします。

• 訳お願いします!

You’re in a department store and you see a couple of attractive young women looking at a sweater.You listen to their conversation: “I can’t believe it—a Lorenzo Bertolla! They are almost impossible to find.Isn’t it beautiful ? And it’s a lot cheaper than the one Sara bought in Rome.” They leave and you go over to see this incredible sweater.It’s nice and the price is right.You’ve never heard of Lorenzo Bertolla,but those girls looked really stylish.They must know.So,you buy it.You never realize that those young women are employees of an advertising agency.They are actually paid to go from store to store,talking loudly about Lorenzo Bertolla clothes. Every day we notice what people are wearing,driving and eating.If the person looks cool,the product seems cool,too.This is the secret of undercover marketing.Companies from Ford to Nike are starting to use it. Undercover marketing is important because it reaches people that don’t pay attention to traditional advertising.This is particularly true of the MTV generation—consumers between the age of 18 and 34.It is a golden group.They have a lot of money to spend,but they don’t trust ads. So advertising agencies hire young actors to “perform”in bars and other places where young adults go.Some people might call this practice deceptive,but marketing manager Jonathan Ressler calls it creative.“Look at traditional advertising.Its effectiveness is decreasing.”

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Going to the shore on the first morning of the vacation, Jerry stopped and looked at a wild and rocky bay, and then over to the crowded beach he knew so well from other years. His mother looked back at him. “Are you tired of the usual beach, Jerry?” “Oh, no!” he said quickly, but then said, “I’d like to look at those rocks down there.” “Of course, if you like.” Jerry watched his mother go, then ran straight into the water and began swimming. He was a good swimmer. He swam out over the gleaming sand and then he was in the real sea. He saw some older, local boys — men, to him — sitting on the rocks. One smiled and waved. It was enough to make him feel welcome. In a minute, he had swum over and was on the rocks beside them. Then, as he watched, the biggest of the boys dived into the water, and did not come up. Jerry gave a cry of alarm, but after a long time the boy came up on the other side of a big dark rock, letting out a shout of victory. Immediately the rest of them dived and Jerry was alone. He counted the seconds they were under water: one, two, three… fifty… one hundred. At one hundred and sixty, one, then another, of the boys came up on the far side of the rock and Jerry understood that they had swum through some gap or hole in it. He knew then that he wanted to be like them. He watched as they swam away and then swam to shore himself. Next day he swam back to the rocks. There was nobody else there. He looked at the great rock the boys had swum through. He could see no gap in it. He dived down to its base, again and again. It took a long time, but finally, while he was holding on to the base of the rock, he shot his feet out forward and they met no obstacle. He had found the hole. In the days that followed, Jerry hurried to the rocks every morning and exercised his lungs as if everything, the whole of his life, depended on it.