The Legends of Stars in Different Colors

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The stars, each with a different color, hold the legends of old. As a romantic at heart, I find this enchanting in various places and moments.
  • The stars shine in different colors, each representing a unique legend from the past. Being a romantic, I am captivated by this phenomenon in various settings.
  • With their diverse colors, the stars tell ancient legends. As a hopeless romantic, I find beauty and inspiration in this phenomenon across different locations and times.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

You can even see the different colo

You can even see the different colors of the stars. And in them the legends of old are written. I am a romantic at heart. I find it in many things and places. 私の訳が間違えていたら、教えてください。 たくさんの星は、それぞれ違う色に見えるよ。 そしてそのことは、古くからある伝説にかかれているよ。 私は本当にロマンチックなんだ。 私はそのこと(自分がロマンチックであること)をいろいろな時や場所に自覚するんだ。 placeをどのように訳したらよいのかわかりません。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数8

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(例えば)星の色の違いに気づいたりとかね。 古代から書かれてきた神話だってそういうことに感動したから(書かれたん)だろうね。 私はロマンを感じやすい性格らしい。どんなものにも、そしてどんな場所にも(すぐ)感動するんだ。 かなり意訳してますが、こんな感じでしょうか。

kotorimama
質問者

お礼

相手の言いたかったことがわかりました。 回答をありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.2

>And in them the legends of old are written. >そしてそのことは、古くからある伝説にかかれているよ。 「伝説は様々な色で書かれているよ。」 参考まで。

kotorimama
質問者

補足

伝説は様々な色で書かれている とは、 どういう意味でしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 穴埋め問題です

is different from place to place =is different in ( )places と書き換えたい場合、空欄はmanyと different どちらがよいでしょうか? それとも他に適切な単語はありますか?教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• accommodating

My boyfriend and I enjoy different things to the extent that the way we like to spend our weekends, holidays, and even evenings is very different. We have loved each other very much, have a lot in common, and get along in many ways, but whenever I think of a life of accommodating (especially to his love of overdrinking to the point of not being able to talk properly), I get irritated, feel out of love, and even look down on him. whenever I think of a life of accommodatingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I can know...は可能?

I can know a lot of new things in Tokyo. (東京ではたくさんの新しいことを知ることが出来る。)という英文 で 「私は知ることができる」というのをI can know という言いかたはできるのでしょうか?

• テスト勉強に訳がほしいです。お願いします

In a sense, the ongoing work of my hometown and the business of my childhood coincided perfectly; for as my family Subsequently moved to the even newer, rawer Village of Long Reach, and then proceeded to fall very rapidly apart, Columbia and l both struggled to fill in the empty places,to feel our way outward into the mysterious gaps and undiscovered comers of the world. In the course of my years in Columbia, I encountered things not called for by the members of the Working Group,things that were not on the map. There were strange,uncharted territories of race and sex and nagging human unhappiness.

• 英作文について質問です。(最上級の使い方)

「日本には美しい場所が沢山あり、その中でも私は 沖縄は最も美しい場所だと思います」 という日本語を英訳するとき In Japan , there are a lot of beautiful places and I think Okinawa is the most beautiful place . としたのですが、 andの前後で二度[beautiful place]を使っており、少しくどい印象があります。 この場合、後のbeautiful place を省略しても分は成立しますか? そもそもそれ以外の箇所に誤りがありましたら、教えてください。

• 下記の英文を訳してくれる方はいませんか?

Men undergo no critical stage like menopause, and may remain fertile throughout middle and old age. Physiological changes occur, however, and affect sexual functioning. Sexual activity usually drops in frequency in middle and old age, but it still occurs even in old age, in spite of the stereotype of old age as sexless (except for "dirty old men"). お願いします。

• "how, and even if, "の意味

昨年のTIME誌のアフガニスタンに関する記事です。以下の文の"reconsider how, and even if,"の部分の意味がわかりません。 どう捉えればよいでしょうか。 Just a week earlier, militants had killed three foreign aid workers and their Afghan driver, prompting international aid missions to reconsider how, and even if, they should be delivering assistance to Afghan civilians in the face of a militant surge bent on forcing all foreigners out of the country. また、この"how, and even if"は以下の文章のものと同じ用法でしょうか? Do you have any advice on how, and even if, I should proceed? それぞれの全文は以下のサイトにあります。 http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1834457,00.html http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/career-toolkit/ask-the-expert/29-oct-08.html

• 英語 a/the/-sの使い方がいまいち分からない

英語で文章を書くとき、 I have a PC of red and white zebra colors. I have PCs of red and white zebra colors. I have the PC of red and white zebra colors. I have this PC of red and white zebra colors. I have these PCs of red and white zebra colors. は何となく、正しいような気がします。 ただ、テキストを見ると、名詞にはa/the/sが付くと言いますが、 しかし、下記文章は間違いだと思うのですが、なぜでしょうか? 単文ですといつも何となく答えていますが、長文ですと、どこにa/the/sを使えばいいのか分からなくなってしまいます。 I have a PC of reds and whites zebras colors. I have a PC of a red and a white a zebra colors. I have a PC of a red and a white a zebra a color.

• 間接話法:She said I must take careは間違いですか?

こんにちは、 間接話法は時制の一致というものがあると思うのですが、 サラ・ウォーターズ著 「半身(Affinity)」という本を読んでいて、こんな文がありました。 『She said I must take care』, for example, of my possession. Many of her girls were pickpockets in their former lives, and if I were to place a watch or a handkerchief in their way, then I tempt them into old habits: この、『』内の文は、 She said I must took care,にすべきではないでしょうか? 教えてください、よろしくお願い致します。

• WHITE SEA OF って?

英語教室で出された課題のなかの表現がどうしてもわかりません。『僕は君と一緒になって最高についている」という内容はわかりましたが、WHITE SEA OFがわかりません。SEA OFは辞書にありましたが。どなたかご存知のかたはいらっしゃいませんか?念のため全文を載せます           I don’t get many things right the first time In fact, I am told that a lot Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls Brought me here And where was I before the day That I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest What if I’d been born fifty years before you In a house on a street where you lived? Maybe I’d be outside as you passed on your bike Would I know? And in a white sea of eyes I see one pair that I recognize And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you Next door there’s an old man who lived to his nineties And one day passed away in his sleep And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days And passed away I’m sorry, I know that’s a strange way to tell you that I know we belong That I know That I am I am I am The luckiest