質問内容詳細と要約

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 車の事故とへこみの詳細と写真を教えてください。
  • ケニアの参照顧客を提供していただけますか?
  • モンバサまでの総額は$4100ですが、少し割引していただけますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

すみません、色々質問されて・・  和訳お願いします。

すみません、色々質問されて・・  和訳お願いします。 Hello, Thanks for your fast response and I also in pleasure doing business with you. I would like some details from you: 1. The vehicle has been described as in "small accident history, dent". Please detail me with the accident details and also send me pictures of the dented areas. Also highlight an important issue which may be not in the website. 2. Is it possible for you to provide me with a reference customer from Kenya? 3. You have stated the Total price up to Mombasa to be $4100. Are you able give a little discount? 4. The information I have informs me that shipments are done monthly. Does it imply that I would have to wait and the vehicle shipment would start at end of May meaning the vehicle gets to Mombasa June 21(Assuming 3 weeks) Kind Regards, Samuel Mbuki.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • spring135
  • ベストアンサー率44% (1487/3332)
回答No.1

私はお宅と商売をやることをうれしく思っている。ついては細かい点を確認させてくれ。 (1)車には事故でへこみがあると書いてあるがその詳細を知りたい。へこみ部分の写真とwebに乗らなかった重大な問題点(あればでしょうか)を教えてくれ。 (2)ケニヤの客を紹介してもらえるのか。 (3)Mombasa までの費用$4100ということだが負けてもらえないか。 (4)聞いたところでは船便は毎月あるらしい。ということは、当方は5月末まで待ってから船積みをし、車は6月21日にMombasaに着くということになるがそういうでいいのか。 Samuel Mbuki

ynm85681
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます またお願いします。m(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Hello, I am interested in this vehicle. I was wondering how low are you willing to sell this vehicle and have it shipped to the U.S Bao

• すみません、お手数ですが和訳お願いします。

すみません、お手数ですが和訳お願いします。 何が言いたいのかいまいちわかりません・・・・ hi Could you also kindly provide the following information for me at least two referees of customers you have worked with in Zimbabwe; a photo of the Chassis number, and also the dents which are referred to in you description Please recommend at least two clearing agents you have worked with in Durban, so that i am also able to get quotation for port clearance. and also how much will it be CIF

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 和訳お願いします

sorry! I didn't know you messaged me back :) and yes, most people take showers. baths are more common with women and children though. I've always wanted to get one of those cube baths that you can sit in :) that would be so awesome! have you ever been to the US? ..

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..