• ベストアンサー

引用文の意味を教えてください

The person who loves you a lot will always do Two things EXTREMELY for you Silently CARING ... & Openly HURTING .. to make you PERFECT..    あなたのことをとても愛している人は、いつもあなたのために、2つのことをしっかり念を入れてします。  静かに見守ること と 正々堂々と傷つく.. あなたを完璧にさせるために・・   openly hurting と make you perfect の 部分がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

The person who loves you a lot will always do Two things EXTREMELY for you Silently CARING ... & Openly HURTING .. to make you PERFECT.. とりわけ次の二つをいつも心がけてやってくれる人、 それは、 貴方を気遣うときはそっと(黙って、目立たずに、陰ながら、恩着せがましくなく)、 貴方に厳しい態度をとるときは、(そうする自分も)素直な気持ちで(邪心なく)、、、(A) (B) 「OPENLY」 を別の意味で、「遠慮なく、びしびしと」とも、こちらの方が良いかも知れません、(A)を書きながら思い直しましたので、付け加えます。 貴方が最高の人になるために、、、、、、

kotorimama
質問者

お礼

なるほど・・・  とてもよくわかりました。 回答をありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

openly hurting to make you perfect 「あなたを完璧にするためには、あなたを傷つけるようなことでも率直に言う」ということでしょう。

kotorimama
質問者

お礼

openly hurting だけで、そこまでの意味が含まれることに驚きました。 あなたを完璧にするという意味が今ひとつわかりませんでした。 回答をありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語がうまく和訳できません(2)

自分でうまく訳せません。アドバイスをお願いします。 You can never find a perfect person in me because what makes human is imperfection. But this would be for sure that i'll always be yours. Not perfect but true. 自分の訳⇒人間的になることが欠点であるので、あなたは私の中に完璧な人を決して認めることができません。 しかし、これは確かに、私が常にあなたのものであるということです。 完璧でなくて、本当の。

• for the booksの意味

Getting on one knee and popping the big question is not as easy as it may seem. Not only does it take a lot of effort to work up the nerve to propose, it takes a lot of planning! Of course, you always have the option to take the simple route: take her out to dinner, get on one knee, and ask, "Will you marry me?" Or you can be creative (which is what most girls prefer) and make the proposal a memory for the books. この文のfor the booksとは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英文はどう訳すといいですか?

この英文はどう訳すといいですか? うまく訳せなくて(^^;; アメリカのペンフレンドと恋バナしてた時の文です。 よろしくお願いします。 I would like to say yes and choose you, but it's hard to say yes to someone you never get to see. If we meet each other one day, we'll see what happens because online and in person are always two different things! I really did mean what I said though! You would make a suitable boyfriend!

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 語句をならびかえて意味の通る文にしてください

1. (questions/difficult/me/was/all/to/for/it/answer/the). 2. (roof/is/cat/friend's/my/the/the/on/sitting). 3. Ichiro,(to/going/tomorrow/the baseball game/about/us/with/how)? 4. (milk/cheese/child/is/knows/made/a/from/even). 5. (about/Japan/learned/many/since/things/I've)I came here. 6. (are/are/people/in/not/some/interested/who/there/breakfast)and start a day without it. 7.(have/this/a/like/never/fish/I/got/big). 8. (times/to/the teacher/how/been/many/has/Kyushu)? 9. (school/seen/is/I/ever/the/have/beautiful/that/this/most). 10. (tired/they/up/to/too/get/for/were/breakfast). 11. (the/is/Mary/playing/of/fond/piano). 12. I like(they/taken by him/the pictures/always make me/because/happy). 13. (the world/know/his name/over/known/people/all/is/to). 14. (the/she/finishad/has/magazine/already/reading). 15. Today(lives/technology/makes/which/our/use/better/we). 16. (gets/my/up/half/always/at/past/father/six). 17. (you/have/seen/blossoms/the/ever/cherry)? 18. All(in/that/to/were/came/the people/his house/interested/video games)

• 何て書いて(読む)あるんですか?partII

When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

宗教の話をしていました。 情報が足りないので、翻訳しにくいとは思いますがよろしくお願いいたします。 以下の文です!! I think you should definitely NOT trust these people, if I may. These kind of people usually trick others who suffer for a lost one, and are so incredibly mean. One of the most terrible things a person can do is to play with others feelings. It's just SO incredibly mean. If I were there, I would have had a couple of not-so-friendly words to tell these men/women. And it would have not been a good day for them, I can ensure you. I just can't bear who does these things, they make me SO incredibly angry! I totally agree with you. Yes, things can't always go well, but morning always comes :) And generally, there always are tiny little things that can make us happy. That's my opinion at least. I am catholic so I believe everyone has a soul. I also believe that this soul doesn't get lost when someone dies, as we will ...uhm..meet again someday, somewhere...i guess :) but certainly I do not believe in ghosts, I don't believe dead souls have fun scaring people or telling unlikely people to take money from others. What I mean is, even if you lose someone, that person will always be with you. Caring about you, in a certain sense, but not in the same sense those 2 idiots mean. For sure they cannot talk with dead souls or things like that. So, yes, you should tell your friend. I think she can understand, just explain your feelings quietly and with an open heart. Tell her that you don't think these people know what your grandmother feels, because you already know, feeling her close to you everyday. You are the one who knows these kind of things better than anybody else, so, extraneous people as such can't know it better than you :) Just be honest and calm, I think she will understand :)

• 和訳をお願いします。(会話文)

和訳をお願いします。(会話文) T:The Internet has given me the chance to be just like everyone else. Nobody cares how I walk and talk on the Internet. It is much easier for me to talk to people on the Internet. To them I am just another person. I know they are not staring at my appearance. They are looking at the person I am inside. G:How would you make the world more disabled-friendly? Personally,what role do you plan to play when you grow up? T:I want to make the world aware that not all people are the same. People must start caring for others. I also want to open doors for the disabled. I want to give them the right to work and to live like other people. G:What is it like in your country? T:In South Africa there is still a lot of discrimination against the disabled. A lot of old buildings aren't barrier-free. People often use the disabled parking spaces at public places. To tell the truth,black South Africans are often more understanding and kinder than people of my own race. They have also experienced discrimination. Before anything can change in South Africa,the minds of the people will have to change. Their attitude will have to change. G:What is your greatest wish? T:I want people to look beyond my disability and look at the person I am inside.

• 冠詞aとthe

英語学習初級レベルの為 説明などもつけて頂けると助かります。 We study to make a right choice, to be successful in the future, and to be happy. make a rightですが make the right になると解釈はどのようにかわるのでしようか? You have to study more to know a lot of things to choose the right way. こちらも a right wayと 使い分けがわかりません。 教えて頂けると助かります。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.