• ベストアンサー

注文

図書館などで 図書館にない本を借りたいんですが入荷してもらえませんか?? を英語で I would like to borrow some books you don't have. could you stock them? これで通じるでしょうか?? すいませんが教えて下さい(T_T)

noname#106755
noname#106755
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

I would like to read some books you don't have here. Would it be possible to make them available (to me/us)?

その他の回答 (1)

• sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)
回答No.1

通じます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I also have some that I found that I would like to get your opinion on. I'll send them to you when I check yours out.

• え?誤植? 教えてください。

某超超有名予備校の参考書の解説から ~比較~   I have boos. 原級比較 →I have as many books as you (have.) You have books 比較級比較 → I have more books than you (have.)   ~また別のページで~  I like him as much as you do.  上記の書き方は、めっちゃ勉強している人でないとちゃんとわからないと思います。 自分の意見⇒ I have some books. (someないと変な感じです!)            I have as many books as you (have.)の (have)の部分。たぶん省略してもいいということなら (do)にすべきだと思うのですが、 だって別のページで、こっちは省略したらダメというやつだと思うので I like him as much as you do. になっていると思うのですが、(have)にしたら I have as many books as you have. か?と自分は今 考えています。 I have as many books as you do. やったと思っているのであってますか?  なんか書き方があやふやでよくわからんまま勉強しそうで教えて欲しいです。よろしくお願いします

• being board・・・??

友達の紹介でしりあったアメリカ人なんですが、一度顔をあわせてから初めてのメールの一部です。 辞書で調べましたがうまく訳せません。 最後のほうも彼は、クラブはすきだけど、行くのは嫌いといっているんですか? 私、基本的なことをきちんと理解しきれていないようなので調べてもうまくわかりませんでした・・・なので訳わかる方教えて下さいお願いします。 I really hate being board.... so I like to stay active... I like to do whatever...whoever I'm with... for example I'm pretty easy going...some people don't like clubs... I like them, but I don't have to go too them...

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 正確に理解したいです。和訳お願いします!

We have received your order, we have everything in stock except the Piggy Fairy and What a Dragon activity books, I have Pretty Princess, Sprinkles and bebop’s, and The Piggy mermaid in the activity books at this time, also I do not have any Pretty in Pink mini chef aprons, I do have our new print Butterfly Bouquet , that would be a very nice replacement for the pretty in pink, please let me know if you would like to exchange those items for the items I have in stock, Thank you for your order and I will wait to hear from you, have a wonderful day.

• この英訳であっていますか?

[和文] あなたは以下の本を一度に最大3冊まで借りることができます。借りた本を返すまで他の本を借りることはできません。 一応自分なりに考えた結果、 [英訳] You may borrow up to the three of the following books at one time. Until you return them to us, the other books is unavailable to borrow. と訳しましたが、「up to」「at one time」「them」「the other」あたりの用法にいまいち自信が持てません。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 途中からの文章なので文脈はおかしいと思いますが,文法的におかしな部分が

途中からの文章なので文脈はおかしいと思いますが,文法的におかしな部分がないか指摘お願いします。 I'm happy dreams come true! Mt.fuji 富士山は遠くから見るときれいです。 近くに行くと…ごみが捨てられていたりと,ちょっと残念です。 (↑これはどう上手く英語に表現したら良いのでしょう?) I heard Sri Ranka is famous of ruins, so I would like to ~. (↑「遺跡巡りをしたい」はどう英語にしたら良いのでしょうか?) I also would like to shopping(「日本にはないようなものを(買いたい)」を付け足すにはどうしたら良いのでしょうか?) And I would like to know (「日本にない習慣や考え方などを(知りたい)」はどう英語にしたら良いのでしょう??) I never heard SIGIRIYA. Is it a musician of Sri Lanka? I would like to hear Sri Lankan music! I would like to visit Sri Lanka some day. So I would like to learn to speak SINHALA. Would you like to learn Japanese? (「日本語を学びたいですか?」はこれで良いのでしょうか?) I don't have brothers and sisters. (I'm an only child. ) I did myself for exams. I hope you'll do yourself for last exams. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐ売り切れるので再入荷の情報などについて質問していました。回答がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We have not produced additional products for the indicated designs. These are just products that we have them in stock. I’ll inform you if receive any of those products back. And yes, we don’t have many in stock but you can definitely add to your next order. Just let me know which ones and how many you wish to order.

• 仮定法について気になることがあります。

仮定法について気になることがあります。 I wonder if you'd like to come to our Thanksgiving party. という例文がありますが、もしこれを過去形にして、 I wondered if… I was wondered if… となったとき、if節以降の文は、 if you'd have liked to come to our Thanksgiving party. となるのでしょうか? would like toのwouldは仮定法だと思うので、 If I had not have a plan, I would have gone to your party. の、主節の用法と同じような感じで過去形になるのでしょうか? それか、would like toはもう仮定法は用いていますが、ひとつの熟語として考え、 いかなる場合もwould have liked toのように過去形にはせず常に would like toの現在形で使った方がいいでしょうか? 気になったので回答お願いします。