• ベストアンサー

英語訳

こちらの英語の文面が間違えがないかどうか教えていただきたいです。 We founded our identity on the emotion aroused by a chai. Thanks to our experience,technology,innovation and design we convey this feeling to you. 一杯のチャイで味わった感動が私たちの会社を造りました。 私たちの経験と技術とデザインで、この感動をお届けします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.4

一番二番です、補足有り難うございます。 We founded our identity on the emotion aroused by a chai. Thanks to our experience, technology, innovation and design we convey this feeling to you. 直訳します。 ひとつのチャイで刺激を受け(興奮させられ)(誘引され)その情熱で私達は自分達のアイデンティティを創立(確立、設置?)した。 自分達の経験、技術、革新、デザインのお陰で、この感情をあなた方に伝える。 arouse には「性的に興奮させる」って意味も含んでいるので、比喩的には「インディアン・チャイのあの強烈なカフェインとやるせなさを感じるほどの甘さで興奮させられて、云々云々、、、」って意味では個人的には使っても良いかもしれないが、小生の最初の直感通りもしこれがある程度対外的の会社設立趣意に相当するものならちょっと首を傾げざるを得ません。

aritoakari
質問者

お礼

何度も書き込みして頂きありがとうございます。 大変参考になりました。 やはり英語の方はおかしな感じなんですね。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.3

直さないほうがまだまし…(笑)。

• mabomk
回答No.2

補足有り難うございます、 新会社設立のご挨拶か何かかと思ったのであの回答(らしきもの)にしたのですが、この英文では個人の感想・」呟きめいたものとしか受け取れませんでした。 本文の趣旨(何処で、誰に対して、、、、その他の文面との整合性)を明確にして再度日本語原文を練り直しされては如何でしょうか?

• mabomk
回答No.1

一杯のチャイで味わった感動が私たちの会社を造りました。 私たちの経験と技術とデザインで、この感動をお届けします。 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// What motivated us to start this company is the unforgettable impression given by a cup of Indian tea(Chai). We wish to render our customers the same kind of impression through our experience, technology, innovation and designing. //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// company or shop でしょうか? 「convey」でもよろしいですが、もう少しもったいぶった「render」を使ってみました。意味は「提供する」、勿論お馴染みの「present」でも結構です。

aritoakari
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます なるほどそのように書けばいいのですね! そして We founded our identity on the emotion aroused by a chai. Thanks to our experience,technology,innovation and design we convey this feeling to you. だとまったくおかしい感じなのでしょうか? イタリア人の人からはこれを使ってほしいと言われてもらった文章です。 またこの上の文章を日本語にしたらどのような感じになるのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問

VR Configuration Corner Discover our brand new Immersive Configurator, offering a Virtual Reality experience. Experience it for yourself and learn how this innovative tool will help you promote cruising, and convert new clients to ABC Cruises thanks to a truly emotional experience. 上記の内容について、いくつかお聞きしたいことがあります。 (1)「Immersive Configurator」って何でしょうか? (2)「promote cruising」ってどういう意味でしょうか? (3)「convert new clients to ABC Cruises thanks to a truly emotional experience」を訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 翻訳

We would like to send you our thanks. Therefore we kindly ask you to communicate your address. 翻訳をしていただけると助かります。

• 面接結果の案内メール

「あなたのキャリアと資質を弊社で充分に検討し、考慮を重ねた結果、弊社の方針に見合う人物を選任いたしましたことをお伝えします。今回は残念ですが、弊社にご関心をお寄せ頂いたこと感謝いたします。」 以下の内容は適当でしょうか。ご指摘ください。 よろしくお願いします。 We deeply considered your career and quality. But we regret to inform you that while your qualifications impressed us, we have found someone whose experience better matches our requirements. I'd like to express our thanks you expressed considerable interest in our company. Regards,

• 英語でのやりとり(訳)

アバクロと言うアメリカのファッションメーカーで 個人輸入という形で買い物をしています。 いつもは、翻訳ソフトや辞書を用いてなんとか 対応していました。 今回、なかなか発送されないので問い合わせたら 以下のメールがきました。 クレジットカードが認可されていないことが 原因と言うことは分かったのですが 最終的に私に何を求めているのでしょうか? よろしければ訳していただけないでしょうか? 今回のメール(向こうから) Hey ***, what's up? Thanks for contacting us at A&F. You can track your order by visiting our website at www.abercrombie.com and selecting Track your Gear�. Your order is set to ship out the next business day which is Monday, 3/14/05. We apologize it took a few business days to authorize your credit card. For any additional questions, hit us back with another email, and well be happy to help. Thanks again for contacting us at A&F! 前回 Hey ***, what's up? Thanks for contacting A&F. Your order will be shipped pending authorization of your credit card and the availability of your items. For any additional questions, hit us back with another email, and well be happy to help. Thanks again for contacting us at A&F!

• 訳をよろしくお願いします。

コンサートのチケットを取ったら送られてきた2通目のメールです。 訳をよろしくお願いします。 Your booking has been added in our waiting list. As soon as we receive our contingent of tickets we will be able to confirm the status of your booking. Details to your booking and performance you can find on the next link: https://www.europaticket.com/event-day/en/2007/28-04-2017/Vienna-State-Opera-Tickets-/The-Marriage-of-Figaro---Opera-Vienna.html For any other infos or other requests we are staying at your service! Many thanks for your reservation! With kind regards, wish you a good stay in Vienna! Stefanie Eidler

• 【大至急】 英文の和訳

至急!和訳お願いします!! 次の英文の和訳が知りたいです! (1) Southern Norweigian was in many respects acutually more similar to Danish than to the western dialects. (2) We are a distinct people with our own nation and our own identity, and the most obvious sign of our identity is our language. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を添削してください!

This can be said in businesses. (これは、ビジネスでも言える。) I think that all of experience lead us to our dream. (全ての経験が私たちの夢へ導いてくれる、と私は思う。) Almost all persons who succeed… (成功したほとんどの人は、) We can learn imporant things anytime as long as we try to challenge new something. (わたし達が何か新しいことに挑戦する限り、大切なことを学び続けることができる。) この文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の、訳・意味を、教えて下さい。

英語の訳を、どなたか、お願いします。 --- ●(1) Hi, We do not delete accounts unless they are removed or made private on Twitter as we work to the Twitter Privacy guidelines of if the information is public then we aggregate the content. If it is not then we remove all associations to any data associated with that Twitter account. For further information on Twitter's privacy policy please see here: http://twitter.com/privacy Once you have met these requirements please put in a takedown request here: http://help.tweetmeme.com/takedown-requests/ Alternatively if you wish to keep your account public you can log into TweetMeme with your Twitter login details and go to your profile on TweetMeme where you can set visibility to hidden. Many thanks Sarah Community Manager TweetMeme.com http://blog.tweetmeme.com http://help.tweetmeme.com http://twitter.com/talktweetmeme googleの、翻訳は、これです。→http://p.tl/w81l --- ●(2) WebMaster Questions Please contact the WebMaster for questions regarding our website only. Take Down Requests should be placed on our Takedown Request Page and not via this form. googleの、翻訳は、これです。→http://p.tl/w7Q9 --- 上記の、英文の、意味を教えて頂けると、助かります。 御教授、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をして欲しいです

一度訳したのですがどうしても変な訳になって内容があまりよくつかめないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか⁇ Eventually in a friendship one can begin to take small services for granted - the loan of a dress, a phone call to find out vital information - but no one expects a real sacrifice. No matter how desperately my friend might need a babysitter, she would never ask me to miss a day's work to take care of her child. I have sometimes been very confused when foreign friends did remarkable things for me - drove me great distances or took the subway to the airport to meet me. Such things are not in our vocabulary, and I find it difficult to respond. For the average American, the feeling of being indebted is practically a physical pain. When a neighbor had to store some things in my freezer after hers broke down, she could not rest until she had made me a special dinner. I rescued another neighbor's runaway dog, and she brought me a cake. In point of fact, most of us are human and like to be helpful and would not mind receiving only thanks for a good deed. It is not a coincidence that the only person on our block who borrows our garden tools was born in trinidad. We are delighted to loan them, but our other neighbors would rather buy their own, even if it means spendng a lot for something they use once a year.