• ベストアンサー

謝罪と感謝の言い方 教えてください。

よろしくお願いします。 先日、応募している企業からメールを送付していただいていたようなのですが、技術的な問題か、私のほうには届いておりませんでした。 本日、別の方からのメールが来て、初めて過去にメールが来ていたことがわかりました。 そこで、謝罪と感謝の気持ちを伝えたいのですが、下記のような感じでいいのでしょうか? =--==================================================== Dear ○○ I'm sorry for missing replying to your mail. I think it is probably technical reason, I could not get your mail. Today △△ send me your mail, I can realize you sent me a mail. I sincerely apologize this rudeness. I am willing to take a phone interview. I am looking forward to interview with you. Sincerly □□ ================================================================ このような形で問題ないでしょうか? 失礼な言い方、丁寧すぎてかえって失礼がどうか教えていただければと思います。 アドバイスをいただければと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • roxzen
  • ベストアンサー率46% (29/62)
回答No.3

Dear ○○ I'm sorry for being late to reply to you. I didn't receive your last mail for some (technical) reasons and today another mail from △△ let me know that you had already sent it before. I sincerely apologize to you for the late reply. Yes, I'd love to take the phone interview. It's really good to know. Thank you so much. Looking forward to the interview. Sincerly □□

kimi1980
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

簡単に添削させていただきました。 Dear ○○, I hope you will forgive me for taking so long to get back to you. I'm afraid the reason I could not reply sooner was because of some technical problem. Thanks to @@ sending me your email again today, I could notice you sent me one before. I sincerely apologize for my rudeness. I am willing to take the phone interview with you. Thank you. Sincerly, □□ お力になれれば幸いです。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Dear ○○ I am sorry I missed your last letter (email) which, possibly for technical reasons, did not arrive. Today △△ I received your letter (email) and learned you had sent me an email earlier. I sincerely apologize for not acknowleding your earlier email. I am looking forward to meeting you Sincerely, □□ 日本文の原文がありませんので、どのようなことがおっしゃりたいのか、分かりませんが、特に最後から二行目(I am willing to take a phone interview)が就職の面接でしたら、もとの英文がよく、ただの儀礼ならこれでいいと思います。letter か email (日本語のメールは英語のemail に当たります)をお使いになる方がいいでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• ホームステイ先へのメール

今からカナダのホームステイ先へメールを送ろうと思うのですがこれでいいでしょうか。 意見・修正・書いたほうがいいことなどあればお願いします。 How do you do? My name is ○○○. I am a Japanese sutudent. Thank you for offering me your house. It's my first time to go abroad.and I am not good at speaking English. so I am nervous but excited. Please pardon me when I can't hear your English.But I want to learn English and make an effort. When I go to Canada,I want to get some different point of view. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,

• 感謝の気持ちを・・・

海外にCDを注文したのですがなかなか届かないので、メールで問い合わせてみました。 すると「既に発送済みですが、おそらく郵送中に紛失したと思われます。再度送ります。」という内容の返事が来ました。 対応も早く、大変感謝している旨を英文で送りたいのですが、いい言葉が見当たりません。何かいい一言があったら是非教えていただきたいです。 Thank you for your immediate reply. I am so relieved to hear that you will ship my cd again. I really really appreciate it. I am looking forward to the CD. Thank you again. Take care, こんな感じで大丈夫でしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• lateについて

いつもお世話になっています。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 1)I deeply apologize for the report being late. 2)I deeply apologize for contacting you late. 3)I apologize for replying to you late. A)(1)(2)(3)ともlateの品詞は形容詞なのでしょうか? もし、そうであれば(2)と(3)においてfor以下の文法をどうかんがえたらいいのでしょうか? B)或いは(2)と(3)いおいてlateは副詞と考えるのでしょうか? それでしたら理解できるのですが、、、。 ご指導の程何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• トラブル発生

こんにちは!先日、ebayでネックレスを落札したのですが、出品者さんが間違って違うネックレスを送ってきたので返品しました。返送品が到着しだい、私が落札したものを送ってくれると言っていたのですが、しばらくしてこんなメールを送ってきました。 I went to my wholesaler of the Juicy products and he told me its going to be a long time until he recieves more of the Crowned multilayered necklaces. I am going to give you the option of a full refund or if you liked the other necklace I sent you I can send it to you for free and I will refund the remaining amount. I am so sorry I just dont want you to think I am cheating you so I am willing to send you a necklace for free also and refund you the rest of your money! Appreciate your patience and please let me know. I am VERY sorry. 私の解釈は、(1)私が落札したモノは取り寄せるのに時間がかかるので申し訳ないから間違って送ったネックレスもタダであげる。(2)私が落札したモノは取り寄せるのに時間がかかるので申し訳ないから間違って送ったネックレスはタダであげるけど、私が落札したモノは送れない。上のメールの解釈を教えてください。あと、返事を書きたいのですが、おかしいところがあったら教えていただけると大変助かります。 Please "I won the item" send to me . If you can send it, I wait long time. (私が落札したモノを取り寄せる事が出来るなら、時間がかかってもいいから送ってほしい。) よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳添削お願いしまーす!

英訳添削お願いしまーす! ミーティングへの招待メールを書いています。末尾に付ける一文として、 I would be grateful if you could confirm your attendance with me replying to this e-mail. ご出席の確認としてこのメールに返信頂けると有り難く存じます。 おかしくないでしょうか? 英語の得意な方、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 英語のニュアンス教えてください

海外の友人とのメールのやり取りで、ニュアンスがわからない文が届きました。 私の方から訪問したいと言った事はありませんが、こっちに遊びにおいでというような内容でした。 その中で、”今は仕事が忙しいから、こっちに来るのは休暇中がベストだと思う” という文の後に書かれている、この文面がしっくりこないのです。 どういうニュアンスで言っているのか教えてください。 I don't think if i can have a good chance to time because am very busy most of the time... How do you see? What are your suggestions on this, how do you see? Otherwise am willing for you to visit me. よろしくお願いします。

• この場合の Interested

7ヶ月間メールしている、異性のペンパルに 「I'm curious to know, are you very interested in me?」 と聞かれ”僕に関心(興味)があるの?”という意味だと思い 「Yes. I am interested in you.」 と返しました。 後日、相手の返事に 「Thank you for expressing your interest in me. I feel really happy when you mentioned it. Your kind words mean a lot to me. I am also very interested in you too.」 と来まして、 「Your kind words mean a lot to me.」 に、少しながら違和感を感じました。 この場合の 「interested」 は、興味・関心で良かったのでしょうか?もしかして相手は 「僕に気があるの?」 と言っていたのでしょうか?でも、その場合は 「Are you attracted to me?」 ですよね?相手は、香港出身のカナダ在住の方です。

• 英文のe-mail

英文のe-mailを送りたいのですが、知識がないもので、文章や形式など、間違いがないのかどうかお詳しい方にアドバイスをお願いしたいです。 以下、一応フォーマルな文章です。 Dear Madam, My name is ○○, (自分の所属など). Thank you for inviting to participate in the conference. I am so sorry that I have kept you waiting. Since I am late to write my CVs, I send you it directly now. I must apologize to have troubled you. I look forward to meet you in the conference. Yours sincerely (自分の署名) 1,ネットで調べると、フォーマルな文章ではDear Madam,とはじめるとあったんですが、相手の名前は入れなくてもよいのか? 2,フォーマルなメールに適さない表現がないか? などを教えていただきたいです。

• 音楽の歌詞が訳せない

Your Call - Secondhand Serenade の曲を訳しています。 Stripped and pollished, I am new, I am fresh I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh Cause every breath that you will take When you are sitting next to me Will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy? の部分がよくわかりません;; なので、教えてください。すみません。

• 英語で感謝の気持ちを表しつつ遠慮(断わる)言い方

オーストラリアへの旅行を考えていますが、ある知人から、「もしよかったら、遠慮なくウチに泊まってください。」と連絡がきました。でも、その知人とはあまり親しくなく、またその人もとても忙しい人なので、今回はせっかく招待をしてもらいましたが、お断りしようと思っています。でも「宿泊はホテルにするので・・・」だけではそっけないので、「今回はホテルに宿泊しての観光の予定をすでにたてています。でもご招待いただいてありがとうございました。」という返事をしたいと思っています。感じの良い言い方をしたいのですが、私が考えたのは: I am planning to book the hotel which will make it convenient for me to go sightseeing. But that you for your kind offer that I can stay at your place. I hope I can meet with you during my stay in Australia. どうでしょうか?