• ベストアンサー

どの前置詞が入るのでしょうか。

次の問題で(        )に入るのは The bridge (       ) the river was destroyed because of the typhoon. (1)  across (2)  along (3)  through (4)  in (1) across で正解でしょうか。 宜しくお願いいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 80_SUPRA
  • ベストアンサー率66% (4/6)
回答No.2

across だと私も思います(^O^)/ across the ~で~の向こう側なんで訳すと→  →その川の向こうにある橋は台風で壊されましたになるとおもいます!!!

sisterslim
質問者

お礼

80_SUPRA さん 解説ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• toko0503
  • ベストアンサー率36% (886/2437)
回答No.1

大正解です。(^^)

sisterslim
質問者

お礼

toko0503さん 回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 前置詞

The two players faced each other (along, to, toward, across) the chessbord in the final match. ( )内のどれを選べばいいのかわかりません。alongは訳的にも違うと思うし、acrossを入れて訳してみると「チェス盤の向こう側でお互い向かい合っていた」となり、少しおかしな気がします。「チェス盤の方」にと考えると、toかtowardが残りますが、方向を表すときのtoは、到着点を表すイメージがあるので、towardなのでは?と思うのですが、答えに確信が持てません。どなたか教えて下さい。

• 場所を表す前置詞で質問二つ<その2>

前置詞の問題で二つ質問です。 <その1> The brown bears found on Kodiak Island are the largest in the world. この文で on Kodiak Island と、on を使っています。「島の中で」という感覚で in Kodiak Island だと思ったのですが、そうしてしまうと島の地中へという感じになってしまうのでしょうか。 <その2> While Dave was at the top of the Eiffel Tower, he could see several tourist boats on the Seine, the river that runs through Paris. この文では on the Seine と、on を使っています。川(の中央)をずっと下ってゆく感じで in だと思ったのですが、川に in を使ってしまうと水中に潜ってしまう感覚になってしまうのでしょうか。

• 予習をしていてわからない部分があったので

予習をしていてわからない部分があったので 和訳してくださる方がいたら 教えていただけるとありがたいです;; >A bridge can be a log across a stream or a rope across a river. >It hangs from steel cables that are supported by two huge towers,one at each end of the bridge. >The suspension span was the longest in the world when it was finished in 1937. お願いします><

• 和訳

A black bridge across the River Thames used to be the scene of more suicides than any other bridge in the area until it was painted green. 教えてください。

• 最上級のときの前置詞

「その歌手は私の友達の中でいちばん人気がある」は The singer is the most popular of my friends. と The singer is the most popular in my friends. では,どちらが正しいのでしょうか? 文法書等で調べたところでは,最上級のあとは<in+範囲・場所を表す語句>か<of+allまたは複数を表す語句>で表すとされていますので, そういう意味ではof my friendsが正解だと思います。 ただ,The singer is the most popular of my friends.は,正確にはthe most popularのあとにof all the singersを入れるべきではないかと考えると, あとにof my friendsが来るのはおかしいようにも思います。 また,my friendsは複数を表す語句ではありますが,内容的には範囲を表していると考えられると思うのです。 ↑の文の場合,in my friendsとof my friendsとどちらが正しいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 受動態の文になるように()内に適切な語を入れてください。

受動態の文になるように()内に適切な語を入れてください。 (1)Alice was writing the letter at that moment. ⇒The letter()()() by Alice at that moment. (2)Is the police officer watching you? ⇒() you ()() by the police officer? (3) They are building a new bridge across the river. ⇒A new bridge ()()() across the river. 上記の問題で、 (1)The letter(was)(being)(written) by Alice at that moment. (2)(Are) you (being)(watched) by the police officer? (3)A new bridge (is)(being)(built) across the river で合ってますか? 宜しく御願い致します><

• 前置詞の問題です

お世話になります。 選択問題です。自信がないので答えが間違っていればおしえて下さい。 1.The outline of the mountain was clearly drawn (for,against,towards) a bright blue sky. 2 A cup (on,with) a broken handle stood (in ,on) the shelf. 3 The traveler rested(below ,under) the trees. 4 He tried hard (for,toward) the prize.    答え 1 towards 2 with,on   ここはinでもよさそうですが?? 3 under 4 for 誤りを直す問題です。 It happened in the morning on the 2nd of April. in→on   on the 2ndのonはofじゃなくてもいいですか。 以上です。 解説してください。

• 以下の英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Although Townshend declared that his intent to engage in an active defense of Kut, the reality was completely different. Instead of launching any raids or sorties, Townshend dug his troops in around the town of Kut, and across the river at the village the soldier's nicknamed "Woolpress", and awaited rescue. At the first sign that the pontoon bridge, the primary link between Kut and Woolpress, was threatened by the Ottoman siege lines, Townshend ordered it destroyed. This left Townshend with only a few small launches and the gunboat Sumana to ferry men and supplies across the river.

• 和訳をしてください

destroyed Iraqi tanks still lie abandoned in the desert along the border of Iraq and kuwait. 至急お願いします!! 

• 前置詞の質問です!

次の問題の(         )に入るのは Hurry up ! The train is leaving (       ). (1)   in  a  few  minutes (2)   after  a  few  minutes (3)   a  few  minutes  later (4)   for  a  few  minutes (1) in  a  few  minutes  が 正解ですか? 少々迷います。教えて下さい。