回答No.1

The more.... the more...の形じゃないかな? 考えれば考えるほど。。。

sisterslim
質問者

お礼

早速の回答、どうもありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• too~to… と so~that… の書き換え問題

試験で以下のような問題が出たのですが、どちらが正解なのか 論争をよんでいます。どうかアドバイスよろしくお願いいたします。m(_ _)m  The river is not too wide to get across. The river is not (so) wide that we ( ) get across it. ( )に入る語ですが、最初はsoが正解なのですが、2番目に入る語が canなのかcannotなのかどちらなのでしょうか・・・?

• too to

This question is so difficult that I cannot easily solve it. を too to で書きなおしたら、どうなりますか? This question is too difficult for me to easily solve. というのはちょっとへんな感じがします。

• 『一番』の訳し方

どうも・・・ この間、授業で言おうと思ったら言い方がわからなかったことがありました。 (1)今一番行きたいのは~です。 (2)今一番ほしいものは~です。        を英語で言うと、 (1)The best thing I want to get is ~. (2)The best place I want to go is ~. ですよね? よくわからないのが、日本語でよく使う『第一志望』です。 (3)第一志望校は、The school I want to go best.  でいいのでしょうか? あと、『一番ケーキが食べたい』の場合は『一番』はどこにつければいいのでしょうか?    I want to eat cakes best.  でいいのでしょうか? そもそもbestでいいのかもわからなくなってきました。 (4)あなたはこのしるしが何を意味していうと思いますか?って英語で言うと、  What /How do you think this mark mean?   でいいのでしょうか?  あなたはこのしるしが何を意味しているかわかりますか?の場合  Yes/No questionなので、    Do you know what this mark mean?  ですよね? なんか最近考えるほどわからなくなってくるんです。 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英訳よろしくお願いします。

I love her all the more for her faults. The more you practice, the better results you will get. This is not so much a comic book a textbook. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳 お願いします・・

英訳してみました。合っていますでしょうか? あんなひどい事を言われたのは初めてだ。 This is the first time that I've been told terrible things like that. もっとお互いを知り合うべきと思う。 I think we should get to know more of each other.

• 英吾の添削をおねがいします。

Smokingというタイトルです。 I don't smoke. This is because I am too young to smoke and it is bad for lungs. The number of places to smoke is decreasing.However,I think that it is good.This is because I don't like cigarette smoke. For now,I will not smoke. cigarette smokeで「タバコのケムリ」と通じるか自信がありません。お願いします。

• 【至急】中2の内容の英語の語順の質問です。

以下の2文がどうしてこの語順になるのか教えていただきたいです。 ・マリアはこの辞書がいちばん役に立つと思っています。 正解:Maria thinks this dictionary is the most useful. 私の間違え方:Maria thinks is the most useful this dictionary. ・私は、由美はすべての中でこの色が一番好きだと思います。 正解:I think Yumi likes this color the best of all. 私の間違え方:I think Yumi likes the best this color of all. 至急解答よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳 英→日

自力で訳そうとしたんですけど 分からない単語ばかりなので英語の翻訳お願いします。 Hey! Haha, yea English is pretty hard... I think with English, it's really difficult at first but it gets easier later. I find that basic grammar with Japanese is a lot easier to learn than English. But, when you get better it becomes harder because there's more grammar to learn and kanji is hard too.. Hmm, I'm in third year of university at the moment... hahah, what would you like to know?

• 翻訳をお願い致しますm( _ _*)m

この英文を日本語に訳して下さいm(_ _)m It seems culturally there is more pressure on Japanese girls to get married and have children. More than western girls I think. Do you think that is true? よろしくお願い致します~m(_ _)m

• わからない個所を教えてください。

And Alan Harper wants you to say something at a kind of drinks and vol-au-vents bash, which I know isn’t your kind of thing, but would be very good for the momentum of it all. It’s – wait a moment – it’s two days before, on the twenty-second. It shouldn’t be too difficult. Alex? Alex, are you there?’(前回の終わりの部分です) ‘Yes,’ I say. ‘Look, Max – I’m not sure—’ ‘I can get you out of it if you’re really not happy, but I think it would do us a lot of good. Get you some more sales. Get me some more commission. Please all of the people all of the time.’ ‘I didn’t mean the party. I meant – I was trying to say that I’m not sure I can be back tomorrow. It’s got complicated this end. I may have to stay a while longer.’ I have no idea why I say it. The words are out of my mouth before I’ve even thought them through. There is a sharp silence. At last he says, ‘Alex, how long are you talking about? The weekend?’ ‘Maybe,’ I say. ‘I don’t know.’ ‘Well, that’s all right – just. But let’s not cut things too close here. This is the big one, remember?’ ‘Sure,’ I say. ****************************************** 「The Dandelion clock」からの英文です。 :主人公のAlexと知人と思われるMaxが電話で話している場面です。 最初にある、‘Look, Max – I’m not sure—’ のLookと言っているのはどういう意味なのでしょうか?辞書には、命令形で(しばしば怒りやいらだちを示して)ほら、いいかい、とあったのですが、その意味になるのでしょうか? Get you some more sales. Get me some more commission. Please all of the people all of the time.’ここは、you get~、I get~と読むのでしょうか?Get you~、Get me~の形がよくわからないのですが。 また、 Please all of the people all of the time.は、人々たちのすべてと、時間のすべてを得よう(get)みたいな意味ですか? It’s got complicated this end. はどういうことを言っているのでしょうか?this endとは? There is a sharp silence.のa sharp silenceというのはどんな沈黙なのでしょうか?sharpの意味がよくわかりません。 how long are you talking about? The weekend?どのくらい話してる?週末?という訳ですか? 意味が通じない感じです。 But let’s not cut things too close here.は、のtoo closeのところの意味がとりわけわかりません。今まで計画立ててきた事を間近に迫ったここで切らないようにしよう、みたいなことを言っているのでしょうか? セリフのところがほとんどよく意味がとれません。 教えてください。お願いします。