• ベストアンサー

英語No.8

Many children - both normal and with developmental problems - had learned little that way. 最後の「had learned little that way」とは その方法で、少しだけ学んだ ということですか? littleは副詞ですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Oubli
  • ベストアンサー率31% (744/2384)
回答No.1

littleは副詞にきまっているでしょ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 至急!日本語訳お願いします!

In the days that followed I learned to spell in this uncomprehending way a great many words,among them pin,hat,cut and a few verbs like sit,stand and walk. But my teacher had been with me several weeks before I understood that everything has a name.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Another effective way is so actually get out and experience many different jobs and to see as many different worlds as you can. A middle-aged professional, speaking at a university-sponsored career-planning session, once told his audience that that he had learned as much outside the campus as he had inside. 仕事の探し方について書かれた文章の一部です。 ここの部分の訳が分からなかったので、どなたかお助け頂けると嬉しいです。

• 英語の文を日本語にしてください。

(1)Japan`s trade with the outside world from the 14th to 16th centuries brought many new influences. Kabocha, the much-loved green-skinned pumpkin, was introduced via Cambodia by the Portuguese in the 16th century. (2)There are a few problems in Hawaii, but in general people have learned to live together in peace. They call Hawaii the Aloha State. Aloha means both hello and goodbye. よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

Good communication, especially between parents and children, can resolve or prevent a great many problems.とあったのですが、なぜa great many problemsにaがついているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語→日本語をお願いします

日本語訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Consider the conversations that we overhere as if we were invisibule, not really there, standing beside someone using a cell phone in a public plac e. The "it" factor is all around us. Earlier this year, at the lical post office, I overheard a man standing that he and his spouse really shouldn't be punching the children because one day the kids might tell their teachers. Observe parents with children in baby carriages or in parks. Many no longer interact with those children, introducing them to the community. Instead, parents are on cell phones, ignoring their public. They are "it's", too. When many of us were being raised, parents who did not interact with us in public were either alcoholic or dysfunctional. And even those thought us three words that saved many of us from injury or death: Look both ways. Children reared by cell phone parents do not look both ways when they step off the curb. Nobody has informed them of the danger.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)The way they re-created the interior of the cathedral is unbelievable. Had you ever been on a set that was remade so perfectly? (2)And the re-creation, to scale, at Barrandov Studios was breathtaking. It was magnificent, and I’ve never seen that done before—generally, a crew might rebuild a little bit here and a little bit there, but to feel the scale of it was incredible.

• neo-Vulcan pursuitsの意味

In high school I had many problems with anger and self-control. I had been studying Zen Buddhism and karate, and I thought Japan would be the perfect place to reinvent myself. It could be that my pointy right ear draws me toward neo-Vulcan pursuits--I don’t know. という英文がありました。最後の行のneo-Vulcan pursuitsとは、どういう意味でしょうか? 先の尖った右耳というのも何を指しているのでしょうか? (スタートレックのミスタースポックみたいなもの?)

• この文の構造と訳お願いします。

My father had a strongidea that half the disobedience of little children arose from wan of employment, and that they had a very early perception of the difference between amusing themselves and doing something that savedtrouble to others.

• 英語No.6

institution =a building that people are sent to when they need to be looked after, for example old people or children with no parents - often used to show disapproval - often used to show disapproval つまり不満を示す時にしばしば使われる この最後の文は養護施設と関係がないような気がするのですが、どういうことですか?