• 締切済み

英語の訳に本当に困っています・・・

xelの回答

• xel
  • ベストアンサー率31% (7/22)
回答No.1

父は、「お前は何でも欲しいものを手に入れられる。用意は全部整っている」と言った。 私は特別は踊り子でさえも手にいれる事ができた。 one of the specialty dancersの部分が怪しい・・・

noname#3560
質問者

お礼

どうも有難うございます!! 英語は難しいです・・・(ρ_;)

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします

Affair is a serious relationship And now I love to have a one of that In case I just wanted to be with you yumi

• 英語の訳を教えていただけませんか。

Packet switching and other protocols were designed so that if one or more nodes on the network went down, messages could be flexibly routed around them. The eventual development of reliable electronic mail(E-mail) protocols meant that even lengthy messages and files could be exchanged faster and less expensively than they could by ordinary phone calls. E-mail messages can be transmitted faster than two people can say the same things over the telephone. 訳をお願いします。

• 英語の訳をして欲しいです

一度訳したのですがどうしても変な訳になって内容があまりよくつかめないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか⁇  Once I've got a friend, I'll be careful not to presume on him or her. That we might be " bothering" someone is an everlasting concern of Americans, even among good friends. " Irish people live in each other's pockets," said one woman ." It's completely different here. You keep your distance." I will be very hesitant to ask friends for favors- one of my attractions as a friend is that I am not demanding. If I were, my prospective friends would be likely to back off. Neediness scares people. Rather than having to refuse a request, we prefer to have friends we can trust to make their requests rare and reasonable. We ourselves do not wish to be indebted to anyone else. We like reciprocal arrangements because they keep the scales balanced. This week I drive my friend to the airport; next week she drives me. A Chinese woman said that she tried to join a childcare cooperative, but she found the system so complex (to make sure that no one person did more than anyone else) that it drove her crazy

• 英語の添削お願いします。

この文章を添削していただけませんか? 「父は昔、テーブルマナーに厳しかったが、現在は注意しなくなった。」という内容です。 特に、時制は正しいかを知りたいです。 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。  My father would often say to me, “Table manners are important for you.” When I was a child, my father was strict on table manners. He was always stern with me, but he was especially fastidious about table manners. For example, he said, “Don’t put your elbow on the table.”or “Don’t speak while eating anything.” These examples are general table manners. That is why he used to make a big fuss over my table manners, every time I ate.  Furthermore, My father was pedantic about even trivial matters. For instance, he said, “Don’t leave even a single grain.” This was really difficult for me. When I finished eating, I had to show my rice bowl to my father, because he wanted to check if I had eaten every grain of rice. If hadn't, I had to eat again. This bothered me, but I now realize that eating even the last grain of rice was to show my respect for a person who had cooked for me.  I hated such my father when I was a child. However, as I got older, he no longer told me about my table manners. Probably, this was because he could not find any faults in my table manners which I must have improved since. Now, I can understand his strictness on table manners. Mealtimes are not only the time when we eat something but also the time when we can enhance friendship with someone. Good table manners make the other feel good, but bad manners hurt their feelings. Therefore table manners are very important.  Thanks to my father, I don’t have any problems about them. These days, parents are not strict on table manners. However, I think that parents should show good table manners to their children. I want to be a father who is strict on table manners like my father in the future.

• 英語の訳お願いします!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other.

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。

• 英語の訳です。

such an understanding makes one wonder whether our DNA is the only way to create life. Is it possible that life could exist whitout DNA ? Certainly we have not discovered any forms of non-DNA life on Earth. However ,in different environments on other planets where itis extremely hot or cold , the chemistry may be unimaginable. この英文がいまいち訳せません。どなたかわかりやすい訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• foreseeとpredictを含む英文の訳

下記英文をうまく和約できません。 If bacteria do rise to the level of catastrophe, it will be one that could not only have been predicted but that was also even foreseen. predictは「(データなどに基づく)予測」という意味だと思いますが, これを「データなどに基づいて予測され…」と訳すのは,言い過ぎでしょうか。 余計なものを加えず,淡々と,かつわかりやすく訳したいです。 また,この文中真ん中あたりのcouldはbut以下にもかかりますか。 どなたか,訳を手伝っていただけるとともに,上記疑問に答えていただけましたらありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします!

• 英語 訳

TOEIC公式問題集の英文です。 Mr. Gallagher has made what could have been a dry book into one that is interesting and enjoyable. Gallagher氏は無味乾燥になりがちな本を興味深く楽しめるものにした。 この英文の訳し方がわかりません。 ここでのcouldはどうのような訳し方をするのでしょうか? 教えてくださいm(_ _ )m

• どんな内容か教えてください。

'No,don't do that.I can manage it,he said. I did not want to offend one of the leaders of our church,so I put the paddle down;but I felt I ought to have taken him farther along away from the irritation of the trees. 'Of course,'I said,'we could go under them.It might be nice.' 'I think,'said Mr Timberlake,'that would be a very good idea.' He lunged hard on the pole and took us towards the next archway of willow branches. 'Me may have to duck a bit,that's all,'I said. 'Oh,I can push the branches up,'said Mr Timberlake. 'It is better to duck,'I said.